Forgetfulness

raypeatclips

I feel like the past few weeks I have begun feeling a bit forgetful. Sometimes when I am writing out a text or message I write a word wrong, or keep forgetting to do things, little things like leaving my lunch at work when I have gone home.

Factors I am wondering about. I have been working a lot recently and not slept as well as I would have liked , but I have not slept well before and not had mental issues like this.

It is getting dark and I have not been using red light as much as I would have liked.

Perhaps low vitamin D (I do have low vitamin D) But I have been low vitamin D for (probably) years and not had this issue.

Wondered if anyone had this experience and knew how to fix it? Thanks. 25 years old, male.

Last edited:

chimdp

Thiamine 500mg x 2 per day helps immensely. So do high doses of riboflavin
@ecstatichamster in another thread you mentioned 1 gram of Thiamine a day helped you raise your body temp correct? When you said 1g is it in this 2 x 500mg dosing? Also, do you do anything else as part of that "thiamine protocol" such as taking it on an empty stomach or eating it with certain foods? thanks!

@ecstatichamster in another thread you mentioned 1 gram of Thiamine a day helped you raise your body temp correct? When you said 1g is it in this 2 x 500mg dosing? Also, do you do anything else as part of that "thiamine protocol" such as taking it on an empty stomach or eating it with certain foods? thanks!

I'm still taking it. It may be the riboflavin that has helped, or perhaps PUFA depletion. I take around 1000mg usually all at one time. I find it raises my CO2 levels very nicely. I dissolve it in some juice after breakfast.

Luann

Since being a kid, I have had a really bad habit or hardship with leaving my things at places. Between phone, jacket, keys, I've lost or left way more things than any healthy human should. I was hypo as a kid I'm sure, and wonder if this has something to do with it. But it seems to be a problem still and I wonder if others have struggled with this too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals