Strong Androgenic Results

Sam Suska

Forum Supporter
Hi,

I am sharing my experience because I think a lot of other men are looking to enhance or optimize their androgenic status, and obtain similar results to mine.

At the beginning of April I started a new regimen of Idealabs supplements in the quest to get my androgens as high as possible. Like other men in their mid-30's I want a robust libido, a manly physicality, and as much energy as possible to fulfill my obligations. For the record I am a career firefighter, a recently retired professional boxer, an experienced personal trainer, and ambitious in general. What that means is I workout at least 5 or 6 times a week, in a week I will probably work 54-60 hours as a firefighter and then another 10-15 hours as a personal trainer - which means I sleep in shifts probably averaging 6 hours a day. So I am driven but I am subjecting myself to a little more stress than is probably ideal. I also have a lot of knowledge and experience when it comes to working out - which obviously puts me in position to get physical results.

Anyways, for the next 16 weeks I cut back my drinking from once a week to once a month, and of course, continued my Peat-inspired diet of 3,000- 4,000 calories a day from ice cream, yogurt, a lot of bone broth, potatoes, eggs, cheese, shrimp, oysters or liver every few days, lots of orange juice, a banana almost every day, whey protein or casein protein every day, I eat meat probably 5 days a week, I have protein bars a few days a week, and I eat in restaurants a few times a week. So, high carb and high protein, and too much PUFA is one way to look at it; but I really have a good life, and don't feel the need to be incredibly strict. In other words, it works for me, but it could be better.

The point though is my results, which have been outstanding in my mind, especially considering I am not very strict with diet, my sleep is erratic, and I probably work too much. I am noticeably calmer, more confident, and feel like a strong, outgoing man - you could say I've been that way before, but it somehow feels more natural now. I've also enhanced my libido and sex drive to one of the highest points of the last 10 years or so. Physically I am perhaps more muscular than ever, and I am very strong in the gym, I do very good sparring (I train almost like I'm preparing for a fight - almost), and I recover very, very well- like the best that I can remember. Basically, I credit this supplement regimen with helping me be the strongest version of myself. I am sincerely grateful to Idealabs and @haidut for all the help. Below are pictures too.

Here is my regimen for most, but certainly not all days:

At wake-up
+ 10 drops kuinone (orally)
+ 4 drops androsterone (orally)
+ 2,000 mg taurine
+ 3,000 mg glycine

At luch
+ 5 drops 5a-dhp
+ 5 drops retinil

At bedtime
+ 5 drops pansterone on scrotum along with 4 drops androsterone
+ a generous amount of Tocovit to skin
+ 8 drops of gonadin (orally)
+ 1,000 mg niacinamide

Before a workout:
- 1 tsp baking soda and 200mg B1

After a workout:
-5 grams creatine
- 5 drops oxidal

+++ Nearly everyday I get in about 1,000 mg of caffeine from coffee and pills and monster energy drinks, I do 3 doses of theanine at 600mg each time, and I take biotin and vitamin B6 and B2 every day too.

So that's pretty much everything I can think of now. I just wanted to share as a way to give back to others looking to optimize their androgens. Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• thebutcher.jpg
    thebutcher.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 909
  • withQ.jpg
    withQ.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 854

cyclops

You look good man!

I was wondering, what do you firefighters do when you're not out fighting fires?

Last edited:

Tarmander

Nice man! Did you find the baking soda really helped? Chris Masterjohn has been getting some good results with it I guess.

OP
Sam Suska

Sam Suska

Forum Supporter
Nice man! Did you find the baking soda really helped? Chris Masterjohn has been getting some good results with it I guess.

To me, baking soda is up there when it comes to pre-workout supplementation. Caffeine and creatine as well. I've been cycling them for 10 years or so now, and I get a very strong effect from baking soda.

OP
Sam Suska

Sam Suska

Forum Supporter
You look good man!

I was wondering, what do you firefighters do when you're not out fighting fires?

We are also first responder EMT's, so we respond to accidents and medical issues in our zone. We also respond to fire alarms, smoke alarms, etc.

We also do upkeep on our rig and equipment each day, training each day with out rig and equipment, and housework and housekeeping each day, which totals about 4 hours of busy work each day, and we work a 24-hour day split into 2 shifts.

We respond to an average of 6 calls a day at my firehouse, so we aren't always busy, but we have a lot of work usually, plus someone always has to be up, plus the timing of the calls varies - so it's hard to get more than 6 hours of sleep in a 24-hour shift.

Buttercup

So you been doing this since April? Woah!

Not sure how long you will be able to keep it up. Not being negative, dude. I'm mid thirties, too. And one thing I've learnt from focussing on increasing metabolic rate over the last few years is that the metabolic rate itself is quite a delicate thing (and a balancing act).

I too went heavy on the idea labs supplements, and they certainly will enhance your 'jing' and (perceived) vigour for quite a while. But be careful. If you overdo it, the metabolic forceful push (from the supplentation) will cause more stress to your body than any metabolic deficit. And you can't get anything more metabolically powerful than the idea labs supplements.

That drive and libido will just go up in flames. It will burn you out. True, sufficient calories will help the fire to keep burning. But that metabolic drive doesn't just need calories. Your body needs deeply nourishing nutrition to support that metabolic drive. I would suggest ditching any food that is inferior, and maximising milk, orange juice and anything else that is extremely high in minerals/vitamins to support your protocol. Having too much fat in the diet will also mess with glucose metabolism (the essence of thyroid), and that could struggle to keep up with your powerful, heavy hitting & metabolically enhancing supplementation protocol.

Ray Peat doesn't cane the supplements. Nor does haidut (if you follow his posts on here). A metabolically enhancing dietary approach, and keeping within your limits (what your body can handle), is the most prudent approach.

I never went as hardcore as what you are doing. It's actually insane those dosages what you are taking. But very interesting for me to observe.

I mean, 3-4000 calories isn't all that much really. I eat about 2500 calories, and I don't do any exercise at all. And that's a minimum amount for me. In terms of supplements, one or two drops of kuinone is about my limit really. And some vitamin E at the opposite end of the day.

Thanks for sharing, though. And best of luck to you.

OP
Sam Suska

Sam Suska

Forum Supporter

Not sure how long you will be able to keep it up. Not being negative, dude. I'm mid thirties, too. And one thing I've learnt from focussing on increasing metabolic rate over the last few years is that the metabolic rate itself is quite a delicate thing (and a balancing act).

I too went heavy on the idea labs supplements, and they certainly will enhance your 'jing' and (perceived) vigour for quite a while. But be careful. If you overdo it, the metabolic forceful push (from the supplentation) will cause more stress to your body than any metabolic deficit. And you can't get anything more metabolically powerful than the idea labs supplements.

That drive and libido will just go up in flames. It will burn you out. True, sufficient calories will help the fire to keep burning. But that metabolic drive doesn't just need calories. Your body needs deeply nourishing nutrition to support that metabolic drive. I would suggest ditching any food that is inferior, and maximising milk, orange juice and anything else that is extremely high in minerals/vitamins to support your protocol. Having too much fat in the diet will also mess with glucose metabolism (the essence of thyroid), and that could struggle to keep up with your powerful, heavy hitting & metabolically enhancing supplementation protocol.

Ray Peat doesn't cane the supplements. Nor does haidut (if you follow his posts on here). A metabolically enhancing dietary approach, and keeping within your limits (what your body can handle), is the most prudent approach.

I never went as hardcore as what you are doing. It's actually insane those dosages what you are taking. But very interesting for me to observe.

I mean, 3-4000 calories isn't all that much really. I eat about 2500 calories, and I don't do any exercise at all. And that's a minimum amount for me. In terms of supplements, one or two drops of kuinone is about my limit really. And some vitamin E at the opposite end of the day.

I appreciate the insight. I see it the same as you in terms of metabolic rate being a delicate thing. I am curious as to how the metabolic forceful push happens, mechanically speaking in the body I have a hard time seeing it. I eat a ridiculous amount of food to keep things going, but I imagine if I slow down my eating I would have to be less bold with the supplementation. Basically, I think 3,000 + calories is a lot, too. I never really thought my dosages were all that high, either. I guess I'm saying that I dont see everything as you do. What makes my dosages insane??

Constatine

I've had similar experiences to you with Haidut's supplements. They are very powerful. On 11-keto-DHT I can literally not eat enough food. Though I find they are easier on the system now that DMSO is absent from many of them. Nevertheless increasing metabolism well beyond its limits is very stressful to the body.

I appreciate the insight. I see it the same as you in terms of metabolic rate being a delicate thing. I am curious as to how the metabolic forceful push happens, mechanically speaking in the body I have a hard time seeing it. I eat a ridiculous amount of food to keep things going, but I imagine if I slow down my eating I would have to be less bold with the supplementation. Basically, I think 3,000 + calories is a lot, too. I never really thought my dosages were all that high, either. I guess I'm saying that I dont see everything as you do. What makes my dosages insane??
You should not experience problems with the amount of food you are eating but be wary about it. If someone is not eating a caloric surplus like yourself just one drop of androsterone can cause energetic failure. Where you run out of energy but the stress hormones are inhibited so you get symptoms similar to CFS. Keep up what your doing though as it is very beneficial to those who can support it. You have been doing it long enough that if you were to have problems they would have occurred already.

Wagner83

Thanks for sharing. I'm curious why do you take so many different supplements though. Did you gauge all of their effects seperately? If so what effects did you feel from them individually?

B

Braveheart

I've had similar experiences to you with Haidut's supplements. They are very powerful. On 11-keto-DHT I can literally not eat enough food. Though I find they are easier on the system now that DMSO is absent from many of them. Nevertheless increasing metabolism well beyond its limits is very stressful to the body.

You should not experience problems with the amount of food you are eating but be wary about it. If someone is not eating a caloric surplus like yourself just one drop of androsterone can cause energetic failure. Where you run out of energy but the stress hormones are inhibited so you get symptoms similar to CFS. Keep up what your doing though as it is very beneficial to those who can support it. You have been doing it long enough that if you were to have problems they would have occurred already.

"If someone is not eating a caloric surplus like yourself just one drop of androsterone can cause energetic failure. Where you run out of energy but the stress hormones are inhibited so you get symptoms similar to CFS."

Could you explain a little further?...one drop of androsterone ?...CFS?......thanks!

Constatine

"If someone is not eating a caloric surplus like yourself just one drop of androsterone can cause energetic failure. Where you run out of energy but the stress hormones are inhibited so you get symptoms similar to CFS."

Could you explain a little further?...one drop of androsterone ?...CFS?......thanks!
It's not Chronic fatigue syndrom but if you overstimulate the metabolism while suppressing stress hormones you will run into a situation similar to CFS where not enough energy is produced and there is not much your body can do about it. Ideally the body does not run on stress hormones (obviously) but stress hormones exsist to meet energy demands when the situation is less than ideal (fasting for an example). If you are suppressing the stress hormones with supplements while stimulating the metabolism with supplements everything should be fine until the body requires more energy than it can produce (which shouldn't happen if you are eating enough). In this case the stress hormones would normally break down proteins and what not for energy but as they are repressed you experience energetic failure. I experienced this to a degree on just one drop of androsterone and some other supplements when I was not eating enough.

B

Braveheart

It's not Chronic fatigue syndrom but if you overstimulate the metabolism while suppressing stress hormones you will run into a situation similar to CFS where not enough energy is produced and there is not much your body can do about it. Ideally the body does not run on stress hormones (obviously) but stress hormones exsist to meet energy demands when the situation is less than ideal (fasting for an example). If you are suppressing the stress hormones with supplements while stimulating the metabolism with supplements everything should be fine until the body requires more energy than it can produce (which shouldn't happen if you are eating enough). In this case the stress hormones would normally break down proteins and what not for energy but as they are repressed you experience energetic failure. I experienced this to a degree on just one drop of androsterone and some other supplements when I was not eating enough.
Excellent, thank you for this...I have to be careful of this...I understand it and am feeling this at times on my low cal/ low fat diet along w all the great metabolism boosting supps

L

lollipop

This explanation is an important piece of the puzzle that we all should clearly understand - especially if trying to self ameliorate.

Constatine

Excellent, thank you for this...I have to be careful of this...I understand it and am feeling this at times on my low cal/ low fat diet along w all the great metabolism boosting supps
Yeah I have to eat a tub of ice cream a day when on idealab supps.

brix

How long before you felt this?
I have been taking idealabs supplements for a while and feel fine even when eating at a defecit.

Constatine

How long before you felt this?
I have been taking idealabs supplements for a while and feel fine even when eating at a defecit.
It was immediate if I under ate. It wasn't really an effect that appeared over time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals