Lugol's iodine 5%

UltraSuperior

I bought it recently for scar regeneration topically and decided to also take it orally. I took 2 drops per day for around a week in the morning with my breakfast. I noticed improved cognition, more interest in technical subjects and more vivid dreams from it.

Anyone know if this is beneficial/non-dangerous? I read that Peat claimed in 2015 that taking more than 150mcg is bad but 2 dorps of Lugol's is around 5 mg.

Seba

I like lugol's in small doses and not everyday, it helps my inflamation on face and acne, im very food sensitive, cant eat dairy or eggs.
its the best antibiotic, but Im afraid to start high doses because of many people saying its toxic for thyroid

5mg lugols with 100-200mcg selenium(protects the thyroid) should be fine,..helps with SIBO,sinuses, candida, bromine & fluride detox,...

OP
UltraSuperior

UltraSuperior

I like lugol's in small doses and not everyday, it helps my inflamation on face and acne, im very food sensitive, cant eat dairy or eggs.
its the best antibiotic, but Im afraid to start high doses because of many people saying its toxic for thyroid

5mg lugols with 100-200mcg selenium(protects the thyroid) should be fine,..helps with SIBO,sinuses, candida, bromine & fluride detox,...
It gives me acne for some reason