High Prolactin, Hypothiroid, "allergies", Ex Mouth Breather

Edind9

Hi to all...i just bought many supplements and asked advice on dosing and what to use here:

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/please-help-with-ideal-dose-im-abit-confused.30219/[URL="https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/please-help-with-ideal-dose-im-abit-confused.30219/"]Please Help With Ideal Dose Im Abit Confused![/URL]

I had no replies and wanted to give more insight so people can help more.

I always had super high prolacting, high colesterole, TSH at 3.5.
When i was little i had HGH deficiency and i was treated with some injection from a brand called Saizen.

My libido is very high but i tend to be submissive.

My metabolism is very high, i eat a lot and i never get fat-i always have great definition.

I was thinking of starting maybe with 5 drops of estroban + 5 drops of kuinon and only 1 drop of androsterone. I am afraid pansterone might convert into estrogen in my case?

Thank you for your help

lampofred

What are your pulse and temps? I would focus on improving those first by tweaking your diet and trying the supplements afterwards if you still want an additional boost. I doubt that your metabolism is high in a healthy way if you have high prolactin because Dr. Peat mentioned he was in a similar situation when he was in his 20s; you might have poor magnesium retention and low ATP production due to low thyroid hormone activity, making you burn through all your calories without producing enough ATP.

Last edited:
OP
E

Edind9

pulse 70 circa at rest.
Temperature i dont know...i do feel cold in the morning generally

lampofred

He recommends an 85 BPM pulse rate and at least a 98.6 temperature. www.raypeat.com/articles/articles/hypothyroidism.shtml

I think he mentioned in an interview that a low pulse rate (relative to temperature) is a sign of conversion of androgens to estrogens, so raising your pulse should help the issue you have with submissive libido.

And raising your pulse/temps and lowering fat intake (especially PUFA) will also raise blood sugar (in a good way), and RP mentioned that hypoglycemia is the main cause of high prolactin and allergies.