Stool softeners really helping vericocele how is this

Ideal man

I feel they work as good as horse chestnut could my vericocele be from bph?

lvysaur

what brand stool softener? I don't have a varicocele but I've noticed everything else always functions better when my stool is soft

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

what brand stool softener? I don't have a varicocele but I've noticed everything else always functions better when my stool is soft
Its the generic brand from Kirkland they sell 400 softgels on eBay for about 13$

dhtsupreme

i use to have varicocele from constipation. It's really the gut and maybe pelvic floor tension that's involved. I'm not surprised your situation got better from that

haidut

Forum Supporter
I feel they work as good as horse chestnut could my vericocele be from bph?

Peat told some people over email that hemorrhoids, varicocele, and even hernias are linked to intestinal inflammation, reduced bowel transit and serotonin/NO. That last part seems to be backed up by studies as well.

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

Peat told some people over email that hemorrhoids, varicocele, and even hernias are linked to intestinal inflammation, reduced bowel transit and serotonin/NO. That last part seems to be backed up by studies as well.
Wow and i do also have poor digestive health im 27 would talking 15mgs of dhea help my t levels and thyroid any?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals