Should we create stickies?

• Good idea.

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Unnecessary.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Milklove

Hey,

what do you guys think about putting our heads together and creating some stickies for all the new members?
Sometimes you have to look a long time until you find the bit of information you were looking for. They could be like a FAQ.
Furthermore, this forum has produced some very good ideas on itself, which we could summarize in these stickies
(for example Haiduts Thyroid surrogate thread).

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I think its a wonderful idea and its something a few of us have talked about. However, I just do not have much time available right now. It would be so awesome if some members of the community could step up and do this. It would help people a lot, and also help cut down on redundant questions.

I suggest opening an archetype thread for each sticky so people can contribute without losing too much time; the first post is updated gradually until it looks satisfying, at which point the discussion is culled and the thread sticked.

OP
Milklove

Milklove

Such_Saturation said:
I suggest opening an archetype thread for each sticky so people can contribute without losing too much time; the first post is updated gradually until it looks satisfying, at which point the discussion is culled and the thread sticked.

Good idea.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals