SOCIAL EXPERIMENT: What is your BODY COUNT?

mamakitty

Oh, ok. The reason I asked was because you had mentioned that you had been with roughly 300 which I think might of been the highest so far. By no means am i judging. I remember hearing years ago that there is this parasites that commonly infects cats and mice called toxoplasmosis but it also infects humans. This is the same parasite that pregnant women are supposed to stay away cats or at least cat poop while pregnant. This parasite will hijack the brain of mice and cause mice to get sexually aroused when it smells cat urine instead of its normal reaction of getting out of the area, and so doing it raises its chances of being eaten. When it infects women it can make them more sexually promiscuous. In men, it can shut off the normal reaction to fear. It's common for daredevils to be infected withthis parasite, and it also lowers the iq of men.

Since learning this, I started paying attention, and there seems to be a correlation.

BTW, we had a few cats growing up and I'm dumb as hell lol
I had heard about the parasite that jumps from cats to humans, but didn’t know it makes people promiscuous.
Is there any age limit to this risk? Can one have a cat when the kids are around or past puberty?

ursidae

most of this forum has toxoplasmosis because so many here jumped on the raw meat bandwagon. The frequency of toxoplasma gondii infection among the general population is already very high but if you add raw beef consumption, you're pretty much guaranteed to have it. I have it myself and I'm not promiscuous. It causes other problems such as delayed reaction time, impaired short term memory, and high prolactin levels/pituitary adenomas. There is also some links to schizophrenia

peatmoss

most of this forum has toxoplasmosis because so many here jumped on the raw meat bandwagon. The frequency of toxoplasma gondii infection among the general population is already very high but if you add raw beef consumption, you're pretty much guaranteed to have it. I have it myself and I'm not promiscuous. It causes other problems such as delayed reaction time, impaired short term memory, and high prolactin levels/pituitary adenomas. There is also some links to schizophrenia
Any meat that is frozen for 3 or more days kills toxoplasmosis. That's how they kill parasites in sushi. I don't know about everyone else that eats raw meat but I do daily and freeze it waaay longer than 3 days

peatmoss

I had heard about the parasite that jumps from cats to humans, but didn’t know it makes people promiscuous.
Is there any age limit to this risk? Can one have a cat when the kids are around or past puberty?
That's a good question mamakitty. I've never done a deep dive on toxoplasmosis but I would assume anybody at any age can get infected with it. I think babies in the womb might be more vulnerable in different ways and it can cause more damaging effects. But you would have to fact check me on that

peatmoss

100% true. If someone wants to laugh about it, let them stay ignorant. This whole plandemic has shown at LEAST 50% of our population is dumbasfuck ignorant about almost everything in life.
Thank you HeyThere. You're 100% correct. Lot of stupid people in the world.

-Luke-

mamakitty

That's a good question mamakitty. I've never done a deep dive on toxoplasmosis but I would assume anybody at any age can get infected with it. I think babies in the womb might be more vulnerable in different ways and it can cause more damaging effects. But you would have to fact check me on that
I think you’re right, best to avoid them in pregnancy for sure. I will probably not get them during childhood either, to be extra safe. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, btw!

mamakitty

Is that why the French are so French?

nomoreketones

Male - middle aged.
46 body count

I have not had sex since 2018 because my sex drive is dead. I don't miss it.

OccamzRazer

The reason I asked was because you had mentioned that you had been with roughly 300 which I think might of been the highest so far.
While it's the highest so far, Razvan is catching up fast. Maybe you should ask him as he probably has the highest count/year.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Oh, ok. The reason I asked was because you had mentioned that you had been with roughly 300 which I think might of been the highest so far. By no means am i judging. I remember hearing years ago that there is this parasites that commonly infects cats and mice called toxoplasmosis but it also infects humans. This is the same parasite that pregnant women are supposed to stay away cats or at least cat poop while pregnant. This parasite will hijack the brain of mice and cause mice to get sexually aroused when it smells cat urine instead of its normal reaction of getting out of the area, and so doing it raises its chances of being eaten. When it infects women it can make them more sexually promiscuous. In men, it can shut off the normal reaction to fear. It's common for daredevils to be infected withthis parasite, and it also lowers the iq of men.

Since learning this, I started paying attention, and there seems to be a correlation.

BTW, we had a few cats growing up and I'm dumb as hell lol
I have actually noticed the SAME correlation in my life

I've also noticed that females that own cats have faces that resemble cats as well, it is interesting

And ANOTHER CORRELATION I noticed back in high school is that Gay/Bisexual men ALWAYS owned cats, never owned dogs, I always found that interesting and the most promiscuous guy I knew in high school was bisexual and had a pet cat his entire life, his face RESEMBLED a cat as well

HeyThere

I've also noticed that females that own cats have faces that resemble cats as well, it is interesting

And ANOTHER CORRELATION I noticed back in high school is that Gay/Bisexual men ALWAYS owned cats, never owned dogs, I always found that interesting and the most promiscuous guy I knew in high school was bisexual and had a pet cat his entire life, his face RESEMBLED a cat as well

Honestly, gay men probably like cats because they're the only living thing bitchier than they are. They, and most Liberals, think it's funny when a cat gets pissy and scratches them. They think it's funny when a cat is a total a$$hole.

LadyRae

It looks to me like a lot of people here need a lot more love in their life

peatmoss

That's wild man. Come to think of it, one of the most promiscuous girls I know kinda looks like a cat. I went to her house the other day to drop something off and as soon as I opened the door the stench of cat pee hit my nostrils. Cats everywhere. This chick is on onlyfans, and an NBA player pays her 4 grand to go down to have sex with him. She used to fly all over the states to do this. She's not doing it as much tho cause of some health issues. Super attractive and young (23) but I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. Stds terrify me.

Last edited:

Nfinkelstein

I object to the anti-cat tone of this thread @JamesGatz

I also have empirical evidence suggesting queer men tend to be more dog-centric, I will link to the studies later. In your heart you know it's true.

And the reason more females are not posting on this thread is they are afraid if they do, you are going to start demanding (as part of your research) that they post details, including pics (something I would support because you really need this poll to be supported by verifiable data).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals