SOCIAL EXPERIMENT: What is your BODY COUNT?

JamesGatz

I would like to conduct a SOCIAL EXPERIMENT on the forum:

Comment your Age, Gender, and BODY COUNT and DON'T LIE!

if you are the type of person that says
"why does it matter" OR "people that ask the question are insecure"

I AM going to ASSUME that you have a high body count and are ASHAMED of yourself so you dodge the question and project your insecurities ONTO OTHERS

SO PLEASE: answer the question TRUTHFULLY

I respect a woman with a body count of 500+ that TELLS THE TRUTH more than a woman who has a body count of 20 and LIES and says that its 2-3

SO DON'T LIE, I WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH COME ON - THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE, NO ONE IS GOING TO PUT YOU DOWN, I WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH

-Luke-

SO PLEASE: answer the question TRUTHFULLY
Why don't you lead by example, James? Also, what is the goal of your experiment, what's the hypothesis?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Why don't you lead by example, James? Also, what is the goal of your experiment, what's the hypothesis?
But do you really want to know Luke? I'll post mine if AT LEAST 25 Females post theirs

I can't reveal my hypothesis YET because if people see what I think the outcome will be they might change their answers but I will reveal it once I get enough responses

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Female
Too many (but less than 20) and I’ve repented and changed my ways.

L_C

Personally, I think you should stop watching all these dumb youtube videos and focus on life.

I have never owned TV in my life. I am not on social media (besides Ray Peat). I went skiing today, later go to the gym to climb. Spend time with like minded people...and life is just much better ;).

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Personally, I think you should stop watching all these dumb youtube videos and focus on life.

I have never owned TV in my life. I am not on social media (besides Ray Peat). I went skiing today, later go to the gym to climb. Spend time with like minded people...and life is just much better ;).
So in other words you're dodging the question because you're ashamed of your answer... Enough of your CHIT CHAT

By the way I watch DUMB youtube videos AND I focus on my life - ITS POSSIBLE to do BOTH I dont know if you know this

ANSWER the question or skedaddle

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

CAN WE GET MORE ANSWERS IN THIS THREAD?

There is 44 PEOPLE looking at this thread currently, I think we got a couple of CHICKENS on this forum that dont want to answer

BAWK BAWK BAWK 🐓 🐓👌

Blossom

Forum Supporter
The real question is how many people can even remember?..

OccamzRazer

Are any of the ladies here debt-free virgins?

If so feel free to PM me 🙏 🙌 :):

Sincerely,
A debt-free 28 y.o. male with a body count of 1

S.Holmes

Let's just say we had a rotary dial phone in my childhood home. Body count 1. I met my husband when I was 17 and he was 18. We're still happily married.

AspiringSage

Male
36 years old

Edited to add: I pondered answering or not answering your informal survey, it’s just that “body count” is a rather crass way of expressing sexual partner count. I am not offended by the phrasing, nor do I feel shamed by any supposed excess or shortage of my “body count”. I am simply observing that I don’t think of any of them in that way.

The physical act of sex is a natural part of the human experience. I shared something very personal and special with almost all of them. I’ll admit that a few were simply youthful mutual lust and opportunity. But almost all were so much more. One was a very good friend who cared about me deeply and was trying everything to lift my spirits when I was experiencing deep depression and malaise. She didn’t love me in the romantic sense and I didn’t either. But there was an overwhelming sense of kindness, compassion and vulnerability in her unexpected touch. Three of the number above were long term partners. Partners, with whom I believed I’d spend the rest of my life. And with one… with her I shared an existential spiritual experience and the deepest connection I’ve ever felt with another person.

I mention all of this simply don’t think of them as metaphorical notches in a bed post. I decided to answer because this forum and its members occupy an interesting place between science, health and philosophy. So, good luck with your survey. Please report your initial hypothesis honestly and completely even if doesn’t match the results.

Last edited:

ursidae

Male
36 years old

Edited to add: I pondered answering or not answering your informal survey, it’s just that “body count” is a rather crass way of expressing sexual partner count. I am not offended by the phrasing, nor do I feel shamed by any supposed excess or shortage of my “body count”. I am simply observing that I don’t think of any of them in that way.

The physical act of sex is a natural part of the human experience. I shared something very personal and special with almost all of them. I’ll admit that a few were simply youthful mutual lust and opportunity. But almost all were so much more. One was a very good friend who cared about me deeply and was trying everything to lift my spirits when I was experiencing deep depression and malaise. She didn’t love me in the romantic sense and I didn’t either. But there was an overwhelming sense of kindness, compassion and vulnerability in her unexpected touch. Three of the number above were long term partners. Partners, with whom I believed I’d spend the rest of my life. And with one… with her I shared an existential spiritual experience and the deepest connection I’ve ever felt with another person.

I mention all of this simply don’t think of them as metaphorical notches in a bed post. I decided to answer because this forum and its members occupy an interesting place between science, health and philosophy. So, good luck with your survey. Please report your initial hypothesis honestly and completely even if doesn’t match the results.
you don't have to justify your "body count"
only women are considered permanently ruined for having had sex more than zero times in their life

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals