Social Distancing Kills An 86 Year Old Woman

Discussion in 'Society' started by SOMO, Apr 8, 2020.

1. SOMO

SOMO Member

86-Year-Old Is Killed in E.R. Over Social Distancing

I'm being hyperbolic, obviously the lady that pushed her killed the 86-year old woman, but the Social Distancing requirements opened the door for this incident.

Cassandra, the attacker is also a victim in this story - a victim of the mass hysteria created by the powers that be.

2. charlie

charlie The Law & Order Admin

Social distancing = social destruction.

3. tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod Member

Well, according to the CDC, that 86 year old woman should probably be listed as a COVID death, regardless of any COVID testing.

See page 6 - https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf

An 86-year-old female with an unconfirmed case of COVID–19

An 86-year-old female passed away at home. Her husband reported that she was nonambulatory after suffering an ischemic stroke 3 years ago. He stated that 5 days prior, she developed a high fever and severe cough after being exposed to an ill family member who subsequently was diagnosed with COVID–19. Despite his urging, she refused to go to the hospital, even when her breathing became more labored and temperature escalated. She was unresponsive that morning and her husband phoned emergency medical services (EMS). Upon EMS arrival, the patient was pulseless and apneic. Her husband stated that he and his wife had advanced directives and that she was not to be resuscitated. After consulting with medical command, she was pronounced dead and the coroner was notified.

Comment: Although no testing was done, the coroner determined that the likely UCOD was COVID–19 given the patient’s symptoms and exposure to an infected individual. Therefore, COVID–19 was reported on the lowest line used in Part I. Her ischemic stroke was considered a factor that contributed to her death but was not a part of the direct causal sequence in Part I, so it was reported in Part II.

4. Attakai

Attakai Member

Nah

"The defendant reportedly has 17 previous arrests, including a 2016 accusation in which she had choked her 61-year-old boyfriend for not letting her invite friends over for drugs, and a 2017 claim in which she punched a 54-year-old woman in the face."

She punched and 86 year old lady which knocked her down and led to her death. This women needs to be behind bars for life, this isn't an isolated incident with her.

5. LucyL

LucyL Member

The hospital should be in for some lawsuits too, they did not allow any family to stay with the dementia patient, and then failed to adequately protect that vulnerable person from criminal activity. You can argue that they didn't know the attacker had a criminal history, but most likely they know upon admittance that the victim had dementia.

6. orewashin

orewashin Member

The grandneice's comment was spot-on, how can you push an 86 year old woman?

This woman seems to have an issue with the elderly. Maybe it's a powerlessness issue, and enjoying the feeling of being stronger than old people.

7. jb116

jb116 Member

Overcrowding?? Are they kidding me? Yeah then stop funneling patients to the same hospitals while closing and evacuating all others! Because that was the only way they could create the illusion of a pandemic. I've been working this entire time with my delivery van and I deliver to these medical places. I seen all the empty hospitals all the empty makeshift test centers and triages. All empty. And I've seen places like Elmhurst that were packed to the brim with other hospitals furloughing the staff. All an illusion. LOL the real pandemic is this control and also willful obedience and savagery.