SOCIAL EXPERIMENT: What is your BODY COUNT?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I identify as a Tyrone/Shaniqua SLAYER - my alternative pronouns are Augusta Westland Apache Attack Helicopter or you can call me ICEMAN for short

Bodycount: In order to calculate my body count, first you have to calculate the FULL decimal of Pi, once you have that number - MULTIPLY IT BY NEGATIVE 1, then FIND THE SQUARE ROOT OF THAT NUMBER, then you need to track down KLAUS SCHWAAB and ask him what James got him as a birthday present on his 33rd birthday, he will give you a NOTE and IN THAT NOTE is my bodycount

mamakitty

I identify as a Tyrone/Shaniqua SLAYER - my alternative pronouns are Augusta Westland Apache Attack Helicopter or you can call me ICEMAN for short

Bodycount: In order to calculate my body count, first you have to calculate the FULL decimal of Pi, once you have that number - MULTIPLY IT BY NEGATIVE 1, then FIND THE SQUARE ROOT OF THAT NUMBER, then you need to track down KLAUS SCHWAAB and ask him what James got him as a birthday present on his 33rd birthday, he will give you a NOTE and IN THAT NOTE is my bodycount
Is this neil de grasse tyson?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I will put my REAL STATS in the thread once I have 25 GIRLS have posted in the thread... IM WAITING LADIES... DONT KEEP ME WAITING TOO LONG

IF YOU KEEP ME WAITING LADIES... I WILL LEAVE YOU - I will MOVE ON to another thread so HURRY UP GIRLS, I wanna see your CAR FAX

OccamzRazer

I will put my REAL STATS in the thread once I have 25 GIRLS have posted in the thread... IM WAITING LADIES... DONT KEEP ME WAITING TOO LONG

IF YOU KEEP ME WAITING LADIES... I WILL LEAVE YOU - I will MOVE ON to another thread so HURRY UP GIRLS, I wanna see your CAR FAX
How many have posted so far?

S.Holmes

Awesome! If only this were the norm, would probably make for healthier families and a healthier society.
Makes sense to me. It used to be called Family Values but they've been forced underground by design. (See Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals." Bill and Hill's favorite playbook.) I just see most people these days as victims of societal manipulation. Most in this forum are aware of the lies and have been enlightened. That's why this is where I find my favorite peeps.

Regina

Thank you! Our 3 grown children too, all married to their one and only... our oldest daughter for 12 years, youngest for 9, and our son for 3. How do I know? We've all stayed very close through the years.

In case anyone is wondering, we aren't fundamentalists or in a cult. lol We DID homeschool though, back before it went more mainstream. We had a lot of fun and the kids all earned their Bachelors' degrees.

Don't feel bad or jealous. No one here will be judged by me. We all just do our best.
How lovely!

peatmoss

We had a cat with my mom growing up. Not having any since.
Oh, ok. The reason I asked was because you had mentioned that you had been with roughly 300 which I think might of been the highest so far. By no means am i judging. I remember hearing years ago that there is this parasites that commonly infects cats and mice called toxoplasmosis but it also infects humans. This is the same parasite that pregnant women are supposed to stay away cats or at least cat poop while pregnant. This parasite will hijack the brain of mice and cause mice to get sexually aroused when it smells cat urine instead of its normal reaction of getting out of the area, and so doing it raises its chances of being eaten. When it infects women it can make them more sexually promiscuous. In men, it can shut off the normal reaction to fear. It's common for daredevils to be infected withthis parasite, and it also lowers the iq of men.

Since learning this, I started paying attention, and there seems to be a correlation.

BTW, we had a few cats growing up and I'm dumb as hell lol

S.Holmes

Oh, ok. The reason I asked was because you had mentioned that you had been with roughly 300 which I think might of been the highest so far. By no means am i judging. I remember hearing years ago that there is this parasites that commonly infects cats and mice called toxoplasmosis but it also infects humans. This is the same parasite that pregnant women are supposed to stay away cats or at least cat poop while pregnant. This parasite will hijack the brain of mice and cause mice to get sexually aroused when it smells cat urine instead of its normal reaction of getting out of the area, and so doing it raises its chances of being eaten. When it infects women it can make them more sexually promiscuous. In men, it can shut off the normal reaction to fear. It's common for daredevils to be infected withthis parasite, and it also lowers the iq of men.

Since learning this, I started paying attention, and there seems to be a correlation.

BTW, we had a few cats growing up and I'm dumb as hell lol
:eyes: :rolling

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals