SOCIAL EXPERIMENT: What is your BODY COUNT?

LUH 3417

@sladerunner69 have you ever interacted with an autistic person? They have no conception of shared emotional experience. I think what ray had was something akin to a pre conquest consciousness and sensibility plus an exceptional intellectual fountain. He was in touch with life in the fullest sense.

OccamzRazer

Sincerely asking, what is special about virgins? I have met Christian and Muslim virgins who are totally armored and closed to life, and people with a dozen sexual partners who are grounded and healthy and full of life. What's worse: some virgins I know have been put on birth control for health reasons. So there are no guarantees with broad generalizations.
There may not be anything special about them. It was indeed a generalization.

But I do think there's at least a loose relationship between a woman's body count (or a man's for that matter) and her long-term preferences for marriage. So, all else being equal...

As a male with (seemingly) healthy hormones, the concept of metabolic-health-driven 'free love' has appealed to me at times. :sweatsmile: I just don't see how this can be reconciled with marriage and family down the road. Can it? I don't want to contribute to the societal damage.

OccamzRazer

Bingo.
When I was driving yesterday, the thought came to mind that IF I had to pick just ONE person from the forum to be my neighbor, it would be Blossom. Though there are many others here I would also like.
When I think of the word "pure", I think that the person's words, deeds, actions, thoughts, heart, mind are unambiguated.

Even in a SHTF environment, I would want the people around me to be endowed with that interpretation of "pure."
That is undefiled. With Blossom, I think, 'this is an undefiled person.'
That's beautiful!

Especially within the context of choosing a neighbor.

What about the context of choosing a partner for life?

sladerunner69

Michael Scott overruled Machiavelli and said it's better to have both
Perhaps the smartest axiom to grace his lips :laughing:
And what is that healthy male social behavior? What is "practical masculine concern for sex"?

You are socialized into a culture of competition, consumption, and artificial scarcity, and when you didn't obtain the status markers of this culture you hallucinate something like "it's better to be feared than loved". In reality you are probably neither feared nor loved. 'Stoic philosophy' is idealistic fantasy sold to over-worked, pleasure deprived, circumcised American workers so that they keep grinding silently.

You know it's a great shame that this forum has Ray's name on it, and when I discuss aspects of his work people come across this forum and question the authenticity of his work.
Healthy male social behavior is easily defined as behavior that is conducive to reproduction and progenation, particularly in an organized and structured way. This is necessary for the survival and success of the clade, genome or species. These ideas of course can be famously attributed to Charles Darwin and his seminal work on evolution, but have been understood in some form going back to the birth of civilization and are understood innately by all organisms, as it is the objective of every organism to create progeny.

I am well aware of this culture and it's trappings, misgivings, horrors and the culprits. I care not for status markers of this culture or you might see me on the television screen (I had a successful career before pursuing higher ambitions). Mind you, there is nothing inherently wrong in the pursuit of status, in fact in a normal society it is quite good, but in a sick society such as ours, it will cost you your soul. "It is better to be feared than love" was intended only as humor, though I must respect Machievelli as a political genius. Stoic philosophy is all about balance, actually, regardless of how the average American may interpret it. A key pillar of that philosophy though is to contribute positively to your society, to take an active role in civic life and politics, and to influence your kin positively. I will of course not claim that Ray did made no difference, but he was somewhat of a hermit and could have campaigned for his ideas with more tenacity.

I would be surprised because Ray Peat never struck me as the judgmental type. He seemed very open minded to me.
Point- this is true. Ray is almost too open-minded imho

@sladerunner69 have you ever interacted with an autistic person? They have no conception of shared emotional experience. I think what ray had was something akin to a pre conquest consciousness and sensibility plus an exceptional intellectual fountain. He was in touch with life in the fullest sense.

It is described as a spectrum for a reason- not all autists share attributes nor severity. Ray has many great qualities and I respect him, especially for his brave work and sacrifice in his field. However, he is clearly not cognonormative and has difficulty relating to the human condition as experienced by most.
funny because him, and others, openly admitted to being that way, im not making a generalization, im referring to specific conversations ive had with these people
I've never once claimed to be a white supremacist (This is fake MKUltra terminology), but racism is an unavoidable and empirical facet of human biodiversity. You are either "racist" or dishonest...

It's better to be feared than loved, ok?
That was intended as a sarcastic quip :roll:
wow dude youre so smart and awesome, obviously youre more metabolically healthy than ray peat, and he was so obviously autistic since he didnt objectify women. you should go start the sladerunnerforum and then fellow racists and white supremacists could all leave here and gather there and this place would be cleaned up a little
Hmm no, I think not. In the 10 years I've been visiting this forum, I've seen it at its best when there is healthy debate and counter-perspective.

Cloudhands

Healthy male social behavior is easily defined as behavior that is conducive to reproduction and progenation, particularly in an organized and structured way. This is necessary for the survival and success of the clade, genome or species. These ideas of course can be famously attributed to Charles Darwin and his seminal work on evolution, but have been understood in some form going back to the birth of civilization and are understood innately by all organisms, as it is the objective of every organism to create progeny.

I am well aware of this culture and it's trappings, misgivings, horrors and the culprits. I care not for status markers of this culture or you might see me on the television screen (I had a successful career before pursuing higher ambitions). Mind you, there is nothing inherently wrong in the pursuit of status, in fact in a normal society it is quite good, but in a sick society such as ours, it will cost you your soul. "It is better to be feared than love" was intended only as humor, though I must respect Machievelli as a political genius. Stoic philosophy is all about balance, actually, regardless of how the average American may interpret it. A key pillar of that philosophy though is to contribute positively to your society, to take an active role in civic life and politics, and to influence your kin positively. I will of course not claim that Ray did made no difference, but he was somewhat of a hermit and could have campaigned for his ideas with more tenacity.

It is described as a spectrum for a reason- not all autists share attributes nor severity. Ray has many great qualities and I respect him, especially for his brave work and sacrifice in his field. However, he is clearly not cognonormative and has difficulty relating to the human condition as experienced by most.

I've never once claimed to be a white supremacist (This is fake MKUltra terminology), but racism is an unavoidable and empirical facet of human biodiversity. You are either "racist" or dishonest...

Hmm no, I think not. In the 10 years I've been visiting this forum, I've seen it at its best when there is healthy debate and counter-perspective.
okay you never claimed to be a white supremacist, but you did make claims that you see other groups of people in a negative light. Not everyone is racist, it might seem that way to you, but racism involves disliking other ethnicities, not just seeing differences in physical appearence or culture. I love all races, and im glad that all of us are mixed together in one big community, where as you have said that you dont like those things. I gave you healthy debate and counter perspective in the past, and you continued to just be a racist, so now i meet you with aggression, i dislike racists and i think that youre a big loser who pollutes whatever environment youre apart of. Also maybe youre autistic, i mean you obviously lack some sense of awareness if you think youre even somewhat attractive, you look like frankenstein and igor had a child together, and that child had severe facial cretinism. You probably think you look like the cartoon in your profile photo, but im here to inform you that you look like the down syndrome version of him, and im surprised youve even gotten 3 girls to have sex with you, they probably did it out of pity though.

Normal Human

okay you never claimed to be a white supremacist, but you did make claims that you see other groups of people in a negative light. Not everyone is racist, it might seem that way to you, but racism involves disliking other ethnicities, not just seeing differences in physical appearence or culture. I love all races, and im glad that all of us are mixed together in one big community, where as you have said that you dont like those things. I gave you healthy debate and counter perspective in the past, and you continued to just be a racist, so now i meet you with aggression, i dislike racists and i think that youre a big loser who pollutes whatever environment youre apart of. Also maybe youre autistic, i mean you obviously lack some sense of awareness if you think youre even somewhat attractive, you look like frankenstein and igor had a child together, and that child had severe facial cretinism. You probably think you look like the cartoon in your profile photo, but im here to inform you that you look like the down syndrome version of him, and im surprised youve even gotten 3 girls to have sex with you, they probably did it out of pity though.
Well Cloudhands whatever your private and exalted understanding of Ray's real views on sexuality are, you may want to work on your delivery, because the rabid insults say more about you than who you're talking to. If you make a Cloudhandsforum be sure to not let me know.

LUH 3417

You have the literary and intellectual nuance of an ai bot, congratulations

Adora77

Oh, ok. The reason I asked was because you had mentioned that you had been with roughly 300 which I think might of been the highest so far. By no means am i judging. I remember hearing years ago that there is this parasites that commonly infects cats and mice called toxoplasmosis but it also infects humans. This is the same parasite that pregnant women are supposed to stay away cats or at least cat poop while pregnant. This parasite will hijack the brain of mice and cause mice to get sexually aroused
Okay. Well, I'm not ruling it out, obviously but I'd expect other symptoms as well.
I think I just lucked out living in my own condo downtown in a large city when I was a student.
So I went out probably two, three times a week and typically would end up my place with a guy who was okay. I didn't particularly save myself for anyone special, I didn't think my vagina would wear out and I wasn't expecting to have great sex every single time.

So, low expectations and lots of convenience.

Regina

That's beautiful!

Especially within the context of choosing a neighbor.

What about the context of choosing a partner for life?
Ideally, a life partner has this unambiguous nature. They are probably fairly rare. But perhaps their "as is" has the potential.

D

des yeux

If that's your conclusion and view of life after 10 years of reading and listening to Ray Peat's work then I feel sorry for you. You probably had an unhappy childhood and youth and deprived of love, and I don't mean that pejoratively. None of the things you said about the nature of male social behavior, or humans, or organisms in general resonate with me. I'm also neither racist nor dishonest. Nor do I think racism is unavoidable.

I read before that Darwin got his ideas about natural selection from observing market dynamics, where companies that can't compete 'die off'. Ask yourself, why such ideas about competition for survival persist and multiply, while ideas about cooperation are always fought and deemed unreasonable? Who benefits the most from this arrangement?

D

des yeux

I like to think of the attacks on Ray’s work like low grade viral colds that circulate in the population. In the individual, the immune challenges help build a stronger immune system. The immune system learns and develops better responses. On a population scale, there are always a few deaths, but the overall result is a higher degree of fitness in the population.

I think this analogy translates fairly well into idea space. The attacks on Ray’s work gradually cause the pruning of partially developed ideas, the reinforcement and persistence of ideas that are more easily defended and the acceptance of well developed ideas. The attacks condition responses in the community of Ray Peat adherences helping them to grow stronger and improving responses. So, it actually makes sense to allow discourse on opposing ideas, at least to an extant.

Personally, I view the extraordinary degree of regulatory capture achieved by big agriculture, big pharma and academia as deeper threats to Ray’s ideas on hormones, diet and metabolism than anything happening on this forum. Look at the conflation of synthetic progesterins with progesterone in huge swaths of the scientific literature.
I largely agree with you, but some posts on the forum have certainly been a net negative. I think a simple change of pruning things from the front page can make a difference, the discussions can still happen in members-only sub-forum. If you look into Ray's work in the 60s and 70s, and compare it to his work from 80s till his death, you will notice he shifted completely to discussing biology for essentially practical reasons. He mentioned before that in Generative Energy:

[The reason why] I emphasize about biology and health thinking is to get people to realize that they are dying on this path and that they have to change something radically to simply save their own health. [...] The various movements against GMO foods and vaccines and so on, that's a wedge that people can see their own survival and that of their children depends on bringing this industrial system to its conclusion.

mamakitty

wow dude youre so smart and awesome, obviously youre more metabolically healthy than ray peat, and he was so obviously autistic since he didnt objectify women. you should go start the sladerunnerforum and then fellow racists and white supremacists could all leave here and gather there and this place would be cleaned up a little
Are you a woman?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

You know whats funny about people like you?

You claim to be against the NWO yet you promote 90% of their agendas,

You think you're woke because you wised up to the scamdemic but you DON'T HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CLUE what is really going on

You post videos on Bill Gates still like the guy is "the mastermind" or "Marburg people turning into zombies" 🤣🤣🤣, falling for the MOST RIDICULOUS PSY OPS, you are on LEVEL 1 of waking up

Use the logical part of your brain for this next question:

Would you like to know why the Third Reich was so successful?

Go watch videos of Nazi Germany and note how united and happy everyone looks, then ask yourself how is that the case, I'll give you a clue:

The family structure was promoted,
things that DESTROYED the family structure were NOT -

hookup culture was not promoted/"womens liberation" was not a thing, race-mixing was not promoted, Homosexuality was not promoted
you claim to be against the NWO yet you support ALL OF THEIR AGENDAS that are designed to destroy society

A Multi-racial society inherently comes with racial tension, race-mixing is an abomination and destroys lives when a mixed child is created and realizes he has no identity or people he relates with

Whites are happiest with other whites

Blacks are happiest with other Blacks

Hispanics are happiest with other Hispanics, etc.

You DON'T EVEN LIVE IN THE US thats whats so funny, you haven't gotten a GOOD PICTURE of the kind of stress a multi-racial society imposes on the people but YOU WILL

Once the UK opened the door to Middle Eastern Refugees, you can NOW WATCH the collapse of your society in real time, and you cope with it by pretending something else is causing all these issues or tension

THE NWO PROMOTES ALL AGENDAS THAT DESTROY THE FAMILY STRUCTURE BECAUSE THESE AGENDAS DESTROY SOCIETY AS WELL:

So you people on the forum that defend:
- a Multi-Racial society
- a society that promotes homosexuality
- a society that defends sexual degeneracy

YET YOU SAY YOU'RE AGAINST THE NWO

HYPOCRITE - THATS WHAT YOU ARE

You can't have your cake and eat it too and this is why the NWO will win - because all of you people that PRETEND TO CARE about freedom or fighting back, VIGOROUSLY DEFEND NWO AGENDAS that are designed to destroy society, you are "woke" to the scamdemic but have the brain of a typical NPC when it comes to other issues

This is why the NWO likes race-mixing, because the candidates that are created are perfect recipes for the future PLEB slave in their Brave New World, someone who doesn't fit in and someone with no identity

Peatress

That nonsense you’ve written still doesn’t answer my question as to why Meghan Marckle is inferior to Harry. WOKE? When have you seen me use that useless term? You think I am part of the misguided generation that you belong to? Grow up. I’ve finally blocked you @JamesGatz

So much preaching about God on this forum, and yet so much godlessness.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals