Saccharomyces Boulardii

Jing

I'm going to try Saccharomyces Boulardii is it best to take this with or without food?

shine

I don't know, I'd take it before food. Have you tried it yet?

BrianF

Why are you taking it, what are your problems and what do you hope to achieve?

T

TheBeard

Never noticed improvements from S. Boulardii for SIBO or candida.

-Luke-

I tried that ~10 years ago because I read it might help against acne. I didn't notice any difference, even though I was focused on the acne alone. I took it without food back then.

Centsmom

The existing research shows that people without an appendix may have trouble maintaining healthy gut bacteria levels and are prone to recurring C. diff, along with a potentially increased risk of Crohn’s disease. Taking a probiotic supplement with the probiotic Saccharomyces boulardii, has been shown to reduce recurring C. diff.

Lollipop2

The existing research shows that people without an appendix may have trouble maintaining healthy gut bacteria levels and are prone to recurring C. diff, along with a potentially increased risk of Crohn’s disease. Taking a probiotic supplement with the probiotic Saccharomyces boulardii, has been shown to reduce recurring C. diff.
@Rinse & rePeat did you see this?

Matestube

I'm going to try Saccharomyces Boulardii is it best to take this with or without food?
Not sure for what purpose. I'm a prime example of gut bacteria imbalance and candida overgrowth, and S Boulardii never did anything for these conditions after one year of continuous use at high doses.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals