Ritalin/Adderal Recovery

kyle

My friend said he'd taken ritalin/adderall all through school and from his description, lives with a sort of heavy depersonalization/brain fog and discomfort in his own skin which he attributed to the meds.

What do these drugs do to the brain? How would one go about returning to a normal state?

RKIII

Ritalin full effects are not fully known. Part of the mechanism of action is to keep dopamine from being reabsorbed by the brain. More free dopamine more of a chance it will connect to the receptor in the brain. Adderall does this as well but in addition forces the brain to pump more dopamine out.
One thing that was surprising that I read was that Ritalin has been shown to increase DHEA-S secretion. What does this mean? I dunno. It could mean a greater chance of converting to estrogen.
I have ADHD and notice a huge difference from when I started taking Ritalin when I was 28 and me in high school and college. I am better off with it. If your fried is having those types of feelings it may not be related to the drug itself. There is no normal state. You are who you are.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals