Record High Number Of People Are Not Having Sex, The Young Lead The Pack

Zigzag

Funny, how can men raise their standards if they are not getting laid at all?

If anything, it is women who should lower their standards.

Unfortunately, feminism is making them do the exact opposite.
That's the point. If you drop the attention to all the narcissistic queens (majority of women nowadays) they should put themselves into the correct place. That obviously means men won't get ANY casual sex for a while. If you as a healthy, fairly good looking man, with a proper job can't get a below average landwhale, because she thinks she deserves better, then stop this altogether. Do not give them attention.

Supply and demand applies here. Women currently do not have to do anything (or adjust their parroach) and still can get a man who's leagues above them. Also men should stop deluding themselves that they DESERVE sex/a partner. Only the fittest can get it, that's how it works.

Last edited:

Andman

That's the point. If you drop the attention to all the narcissistic queens (majority of women nowadays) they should put themselves into the correct place. That obviously means men won't get ANY casual sex for a while. If you as a healthy, fairly good looking man, with a proper job can't get a below average landwhale, because she thinks she deserves better, then stop this altogether. Do not give them attention.

Supply and demand applies here. Women currently do not have to do anything (or adjust their parroach) and still can get a man who's leagues above them. Also men should stop deluding themselves that they DESERVE sex/a partner. Only the fittest can get it, that's how it works.
thats sort of my point - the narcissistic queens seem omnipresent only if you spend too much time on the net/social media
plenty of great girls out there still, at least where i live (central europe)

now, finding an unvaccinated one - that could prove to be difficult :grumpy:

Broken man

thats sort of my point - the narcissistic queens seem omnipresent only if you spend too much time on the net/social media
plenty of great girls out there still, at least where i live (central europe)

now, finding an unvaccinated one - that could prove to be difficult :grumpy:
Are you from Czech Republic?

stoic

I agree with you on the individual level.

Any man who is desperately looking for sex or companionship shoud stop simping and start focusing on improving his life through worthwhile goals, all the while adopting an attitude of irrational confidence when dealing with women.

Is this going to change the course of society though? I personally doubt this, at least for the short term.

Supply and demand are not equal in this "market", as the average man has (and always will have) a much higher desire for sex compared to the average woman.

Because of this, women have the most negotiating power when it comes to sex.

Men used to compensate for this by offering financial, physical and emotional security, but this is becoming increasingly rare as women are encouraged to become independent and satisfy these needs through other means – essentially becoming dependent on the state, their boss and their meds :):

Explorer

but you dont really know, anytime theres a big variance in the guy and girl or vice versa when it comes to looks, money, etc, it makes it seem like one side could be getting used.

both men and women are becoming uglier from what ive seen. ive seen some people make up for it with surgeries or makeup.. like even kendall jenner who i think looks good now, has had a lot of work done on her face and body to look that way.

how do you know its an allergenic/mast cell/inflammatory response involved in the post orgasmic illness syndrome? how/why would the orgasm cause inflammation, moreover isnt orgasm a bit of a stressful event, and like other stresses people with a better metabolism handle it better etc?

how did you find that comparison face profile?
i agree with those negative factors... besides the stressful sedentary jobs. from my understanding, being sedentary is not a big deal according to Peat and has little relevance to metabolism or physical effects? like if your metabolism is high you can be resting, sitting most of the time and still be improving, looking good. the only thing relevant to sedentary jobs i think is the radiation exposure from using the electronic devices. that can probably add up over time. but its otherwise not really responsible for the ugliness and poor metabolism the way seed oils, formula feeding, hormones, tap water, pufa, iron, vaccines, xrays etc are.
"how do you know its an allergenic/mast cell/inflammatory response involved in the post orgasmic illness syndrome? how/why would the orgasm cause inflammation, moreover isnt orgasm a bit of a stressful event, and like other stresses people with a better metabolism handle it better etc?"
Those with mast cell activation disorder often have their mast cells triggering post-orgasm excessively causing symptoms like brainfog, etc. I believe it's high Histamine as antihistamines have often reduced 80% of those symptoms, for me personally Niacin flush 500-1000g a while before orgasm stops 80% of POIS symptoms

Dr. B

"how do you know its an allergenic/mast cell/inflammatory response involved in the post orgasmic illness syndrome? how/why would the orgasm cause inflammation, moreover isnt orgasm a bit of a stressful event, and like other stresses people with a better metabolism handle it better etc?"
Those with mast cell activation disorder often have their mast cells triggering post-orgasm excessively causing symptoms like brainfog, etc. I believe it's high Histamine as antihistamines have often reduced 80% of those symptoms, for me personally Niacin flush 500-1000g a while before orgasm stops 80% of POIS symptoms
now doesnt niacin actually massively increase histamine as well as powerfully deplete methyl vitamins/methyl groups? how are you getting an antihistamine effect from it. Actually I never had histamine issues besides when I was regularly using niacin/niacinamide, and zinc in low doses. it was 20mg zinc a day, 80mg niacinamide and 40mg niacin. after a few months, suddenly i get a runny nose from eating cottage cheese or ricotta cheese. it was laughable to have to run and get a tissue just from eating some cheeses or vinegar.

schultz

Because it reads like the preamble to a convicted rapists manifesto. I get a lot of sick people congregate here but some of these guys are way out there. :tearsofjoy: Smh

@TripleOG summed it up nicely.

I don't really feel like dissecting his entire post, but basically what he is implying is that it's normal for men to want to rape women, and normal for women to want to be raped, and if I deny that then I am delusional. I find it quite offensive and gross, and absolutely ludicrous to-be-honest. And he says "most women" want to be dominated, like a man who is aggressive during sex and have rape fantasies. Most women? What, he took a poll or something? Wtf does "most women" even mean? At the very least it would depend on which part of their cycle they are in whether they want a man to be "aggressive" or not.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that.

Dr. B

I don't really feel like dissecting his entire post, but basically what he is implying is that it's normal for men to want to rape women, and normal for women to want to be raped, and if I deny that then I am delusional. I find it quite offensive and gross, and absolutely ludicrous to-be-honest. And he says "most women" want to be dominated, like a man who is aggressive during sex and have rape fantasies. Most women? What, he took a poll or something? Wtf does "most women" even mean? At the very least it would depend on which part of their cycle they are in whether they want a man to be "aggressive" or not.

theres many forums on both sides, male centric and female centric. like the redpill forums have this "AWALT" concept which stands for all women are like that. it's a congregation of users who share their personal experiences with women and say certain behaviors apply to all/most women. now that is sexist, because unless you can verify that most women are in fact that way you can't say just because women you personally met act a certain way means all or most women do. it's the same concept on some race related forums where people will gather in a group, share their personal experiences or news stories about people of specific races acting specific ways, using it to generalize the race. unless you can actually verify that all or most women, or white people or black people are acting a certain way you cant really use those terms. even if you take a poll of a few hundred, few thousand, even few million.

also a lot of things that are ascribed to specific races or genders on these forums are actually part of human nature. both guys and girls are generally interested in money, power, fame, wealth, good looking partner, etc. on some of these forums the implication is only one gender is into those things. there's people of every race and demographic who have done certain bad things and bad actions. actually in the modern world things have gone far beyond just stereotyping a race or gender. people are also stereotyping disabilities, political views, religions, career paths, age, hair color, eye color, height, and numerous other things, even first or last names. like the whole karen concept falls under somewhat the same thing as stereotyping a race, gender, political side etc. there is no actual connection between the name karen and annoying behaviors or the name osama and violent extremism for instance, but people on social media have associated a common name into having all kinds of meaning to it. in fact whether its good or bad its still the same thing, like the names chad and tyrone also have actual definitions to the name if you look on social media and urban dictionary. these things probably started off as jokes then turned into large scale trends.

LeeRoyJenkins

Are you a man or a woman? Have you been with many women in the bedroom? If you haven't heard of it, I highly recommend reading the Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi.

I agree with his post entirely. I have literally NEVER met a woman that doesn't have a rape fantasy (and have been with more than 100 women, and talked to thousands about this subject). It might seem rather odd/at odds with current "me too" movement stuff, but a larger picture helps square the two nicely. I have become quite the bachelor (even though I started in fairy tale land with a high school sweetheart and dreams of marriage, children, and the whole lot). Certain things slowly and profoundly changed my opinion of that kind of fantasy - and although it's something to strive for, I find concentrating on reality much more helpful. The difference between fairy tale and reality is no larger and vaster than with current paradigms around sex, dating, and particularly female nature.

You can look to the greatest selling book of all time as more evidence of the dichotomy between "women desiring rape, and women hating rape"- The 50 Shades of Grey novels . Here the boss completely uses/dominates/virtually rapes the main female character - and women bought hundreds of millions of copies. This is literally happening while times up marches were being done publicly (which is of course, all staged/paid for by someone).

I think it's important to point out here that feminism is word magick and has done the opposite of it's stated claims (although it's founders had good intentions, and had a logical response to the plight of women post industrial-revolution the movement was hijacked by the controllers and is completely weaponized against men and women...)

FEMINISM HAS FEMINIZED MEN AND MASCULINIZED WOMEN. Every mature woman I've had a heart to heart about this topic admits this sadly. They will often not want to discuss undoing their own new privileges under our current system (truly a gyno-centric system), but when framed in the loss of the masculine - they seem to all be able to deeply feel this and willingly admit how sad it is for all of us. I think on a very deep pyschological level this is why promiscuity gets insanely worse during 4th turning scenarios. Lilith is both the spirit that moves women to procreate, to ****, and to destroy men. She has her pros and cons. But that's a larger post.

On a cultural/spiritual level, this vacuum of masculinity leaves a lot in it's wake - it's one reason I believe (for example) Trump was elected - the collective's need for a father figure (and certain groups' irrational hatred of him underscores this- I HATE YOU DAD!).

Similarly women are crying out for masculinity in the one place they can tolerate it and the one place they're being told they're allowed to be submissive - the bedroom. There is also tons of evidence that women love violence on a biological level and it's tightly coupled with sex (female primates/women/mammals body responses to rape, or infanticide).

Now, I'm not actually advocating rape, but I think it's important that men work on getting in touch with the part of themselves that has killed, murdered, raped, throughout history - it's the hero archetype, the confronting the unknown, etc. - it's what makes us who we are, and attractive to women. IE integrate the shadow. And the irrational, emotional responses to pro makers' post are also very telling. Generally though, I find having such a visceral response helpful/telling as perhaps this is something to be paying attention to.

For the main points of this post (back to why young men in particular aren't having sex), I've been working on a distillation of the whole sexual marketplace/sexual dynamics between men and women - as I think we're reaching a fever pitch and it is going to be one of the most important areas to consciously steer in the coming decades and sum up the overall trends in sex as:

The biggest reason is computers (social media affecting women, the way dating apps are setup vs. biology gives women).

# The average male's access to sex has been virtually removed due to current trends (literally average looking, height, weight, wealth, etc.). Studies from Tinder/OK Cupid have confirmed women (of all backgrounds/attractiveness levels) only pay attention to the top 10-20% of males in attractiveness on these apps. There are examples of this online, or you can run a test yourself - create a profile as a man, and see how many weeks of work it takes to get a message or two. COVID has exacerbated this, pushing more people online for dating. There's still hope for men willing to do it the old-fashion way, but young men are getting conflicting messages about this (IE, rape accusations) and talking to women is still one of the top fears of most younger men.

# Single-Unmarried Women are increasingly the head of families. As one myself (raised by a single mother), and as someone that consulted with women during my dating escapades over the last 20 years I can say women are the LAST people that know what women truly want (IE how to actually ATTRACT AND LAY a woman - not just come off as some "good guy with all the right stats" from an analytical perspective). This actually has been thoroughly studied as well, and I can find the studies on this (women don't know what turns them on). Single mothers can not raise men. Some boys may be able to pull themselves out of this kind of situation, but it will take work on themselves, finding groups of men, or male role models, etc. Also mothers can and do sabotage sons' dating/mating.

# Alternatively women are matched with/messaged at unbelievable rates - create a profile as a woman and watch you match with hundreds or thousands of men and receive hundreds of messages (regardless of attraction level) - what do you think that does to women's psyches? What do you think that does to an objectively ugly, overweight woman's psyche?

# Young Women overwhelmingly consume social media - this has short and long term repercussions in terms of expectations vs. reality as well as effects on women's ego, and ability to properly assess their place in the sexual marketplace. In addition to the above matches, social media is presenting women with expectations surrounding dating that are unreasonable - or unreasonable in the long term. I can give countless examples of this and some top-tier men are using it to their advantage/against young women in a way I think is both nefarious and certainly not sustainable long-term. Basically young women have access to swaths of older, successful men, that a decade ago there would be no possibility to pair with. They provide temporary access to this lifestyle.

# The Female Brain - Having dated heavily in my late teens, early 20s, getting into a LTR, and then being single/dating again - the differences I've seen in women is profound. Almost every girl I'm talking to for dating is on some kind of antidepressant, and seems emotionally blunted and sex seems completely transactional (like "sure I wouldn't mind having an orgasm") as opposed to the old - "is this man the right man to be sharing such an intimate encounter with." Thinking (perhaps because of the digital age + pharma) is MUCH more short term and pleasure based.

# The sexual marketplace is globalized. Gorgeous women are being approached via apps like Instagram (the #1 dating app) by rich/powerful men all over the world. Many women take this offer. The problem is that women never date down - IE, if they've had something, they generally can not go for less moving forward. This includes dominant/high value men, lifestyle, transportation, food, etc. they will literally live a meaningless, lonely existence "not settling" waiting for something similar to come around - even if it's blatantly clear that will never come back (I've seen this a lot with women in their late 30s - 50s who were attractive in their younger years).

# Women believe they can put off having a family until they're much older. They are opting for careers and fooling around with top tier men (even ugly fat women) and not ******* with your average guy.

# Dating Apps are particularly dangerous - Thankfully this forum is more open to speculations on world affairs (IE globo homo conspiracies) - dating apps allow direct control of a populace's sexual and mating tactics, and to a lesser extent their brains (dopamine increases through messages, etc.). Tinder has already been caught, fined, in many countries for banning men over a certain age from connecting with women, and for preventing more conservative/conventional political views from being seen.

# We all know that young people are less healthy than ever before (Haidut's posted multiple studies confirming this). Sexual health is sure to follow.

# Young men seem particularly vulnerable to whatever in the current system is causing autism, as well as endocrine problems.

# Simple youth operant conditioning - women and fringe sexualities are being lauded, praised, etc. Children simply move towards that which has the sweeter carrot, and as such are moving away from conventional hetero sexual norms (including the conventional masculine development that makes women find men desirable). And I know for a fact this is being done purposefully sadly. Hell anything not overtly feminine is now called "toxic masculinity" and is in the DSM, while cutting your own **** off is powerful and there's a mainstream, "award-winning" TV show about it...

Dr. B

Are you a man or a woman? Have you been with many women in the bedroom? If you haven't heard of it, I highly recommend reading the Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi.

I agree with his post entirely. I have literally NEVER met a woman that doesn't have a rape fantasy (and have been with more than 100 women, and talked to thousands about this subject). It might seem rather odd/at odds with current "me too" movement stuff, but a larger picture helps square the two nicely. I have become quite the bachelor (even though I started in fairy tale land with a high school sweetheart and dreams of marriage, children, and the whole lot). Certain things slowly and profoundly changed my opinion of that kind of fantasy - and although it's something to strive for, I find concentrating on reality much more helpful. The difference between fairy tale and reality is no larger and vaster than with current paradigms around sex, dating, and particularly female nature.

You can look to the greatest selling book of all time as more evidence of the dichotomy between "women desiring rape, and women hating rape"- The 50 Shades of Grey novels . Here the boss completely uses/dominates/virtually rapes the main female character - and women bought hundreds of millions of copies. This is literally happening while times up marches were being done publicly (which is of course, all staged/paid for by someone).

I think it's important to point out here that feminism is word magick and has done the opposite of it's stated claims (although it's founders had good intentions, and had a logical response to the plight of women post industrial-revolution the movement was hijacked by the controllers and is completely weaponized against men and women...)

FEMINISM HAS FEMINIZED MEN AND MASCULINIZED WOMEN. Every mature woman I've had a heart to heart about this topic admits this sadly. They will often not want to discuss undoing their own new privileges under our current system (truly a gyno-centric system), but when framed in the loss of the masculine - they seem to all be able to deeply feel this and willingly admit how sad it is for all of us. I think on a very deep pyschological level this is why promiscuity gets insanely worse during 4th turning scenarios. Lilith is both the spirit that moves women to procreate, to ****, and to destroy men. She has her pros and cons. But that's a larger post.

On a cultural/spiritual level, this vacuum of masculinity leaves a lot in it's wake - it's one reason I believe (for example) Trump was elected - the collective's need for a father figure (and certain groups' irrational hatred of him underscores this- I HATE YOU DAD!).

Similarly women are crying out for masculinity in the one place they can tolerate it and the one place they're being told they're allowed to be submissive - the bedroom. There is also tons of evidence that women love violence on a biological level and it's tightly coupled with sex (female primates/women/mammals body responses to rape, or infanticide).

Now, I'm not actually advocating rape, but I think it's important that men work on getting in touch with the part of themselves that has killed, murdered, raped, throughout history - it's the hero archetype, the confronting the unknown, etc. - it's what makes us who we are, and attractive to women. IE integrate the shadow. And the irrational, emotional responses to pro makers' post are also very telling. Generally though, I find having such a visceral response helpful/telling as perhaps this is something to be paying attention to.

For the main points of this post (back to why young men in particular aren't having sex), I've been working on a distillation of the whole sexual marketplace/sexual dynamics between men and women - as I think we're reaching a fever pitch and it is going to be one of the most important areas to consciously steer in the coming decades and sum up the overall trends in sex as:

The biggest reason is computers (social media affecting women, the way dating apps are setup vs. biology gives women).

# The average male's access to sex has been virtually removed due to current trends (literally average looking, height, weight, wealth, etc.). Studies from Tinder/OK Cupid have confirmed women (of all backgrounds/attractiveness levels) only pay attention to the top 10-20% of males in attractiveness on these apps. There are examples of this online, or you can run a test yourself - create a profile as a man, and see how many weeks of work it takes to get a message or two. COVID has exacerbated this, pushing more people online for dating. There's still hope for men willing to do it the old-fashion way, but young men are getting conflicting messages about this (IE, rape accusations) and talking to women is still one of the top fears of most younger men.

# Single-Unmarried Women are increasingly the head of families. As one myself (raised by a single mother), and as someone that consulted with women during my dating escapades over the last 20 years I can say women are the LAST people that know what women truly want (IE how to actually ATTRACT AND LAY a woman - not just come off as some "good guy with all the right stats" from an analytical perspective). This actually has been thoroughly studied as well, and I can find the studies on this (women don't know what turns them on). Single mothers can not raise men. Some boys may be able to pull themselves out of this kind of situation, but it will take work on themselves, finding groups of men, or male role models, etc. Also mothers can and do sabotage sons' dating/mating.

# Alternatively women are matched with/messaged at unbelievable rates - create a profile as a woman and watch you match with hundreds or thousands of men and receive hundreds of messages (regardless of attraction level) - what do you think that does to women's psyches? What do you think that does to an objectively ugly, overweight woman's psyche?

# Young Women overwhelmingly consume social media - this has short and long term repercussions in terms of expectations vs. reality as well as effects on women's ego, and ability to properly assess their place in the sexual marketplace. In addition to the above matches, social media is presenting women with expectations surrounding dating that are unreasonable - or unreasonable in the long term. I can give countless examples of this and some top-tier men are using it to their advantage/against young women in a way I think is both nefarious and certainly not sustainable long-term. Basically young women have access to swaths of older, successful men, that a decade ago there would be no possibility to pair with. They provide temporary access to this lifestyle.

# The Female Brain - Having dated heavily in my late teens, early 20s, getting into a LTR, and then being single/dating again - the differences I've seen in women is profound. Almost every girl I'm talking to for dating is on some kind of antidepressant, and seems emotionally blunted and sex seems completely transactional (like "sure I wouldn't mind having an orgasm") as opposed to the old - "is this man the right man to be sharing such an intimate encounter with." Thinking (perhaps because of the digital age + pharma) is MUCH more short term and pleasure based.

# The sexual marketplace is globalized. Gorgeous women are being approached via apps like Instagram (the #1 dating app) by rich/powerful men all over the world. Many women take this offer. The problem is that women never date down - IE, if they've had something, they generally can not go for less moving forward. This includes dominant/high value men, lifestyle, transportation, food, etc. they will literally live a meaningless, lonely existence "not settling" waiting for something similar to come around - even if it's blatantly clear that will never come back (I've seen this a lot with women in their late 30s - 50s who were attractive in their younger years).

# Women believe they can put off having a family until they're much older. They are opting for careers and fooling around with top tier men (even ugly fat women) and not ******* with your average guy.

# Dating Apps are particularly dangerous - Thankfully this forum is more open to speculations on world affairs (IE globo homo conspiracies) - dating apps allow direct control of a populace's sexual and mating tactics, and to a lesser extent their brains (dopamine increases through messages, etc.). Tinder has already been caught, fined, in many countries for banning men over a certain age from connecting with women, and for preventing more conservative/conventional political views from being seen.

# We all know that young people are less healthy than ever before (Haidut's posted multiple studies confirming this). Sexual health is sure to follow.

# Young men seem particularly vulnerable to whatever in the current system is causing autism, as well as endocrine problems.

# Simple youth operant conditioning - women and fringe sexualities are being lauded, praised, etc. Children simply move towards that which has the sweeter carrot, and as such are moving away from conventional hetero sexual norms (including the conventional masculine development that makes women find men desirable). And I know for a fact this is being done purposefully sadly. Hell anything not overtly feminine is now called "toxic masculinity" and is in the DSM, while cutting your own **** off is powerful and there's a mainstream, "award-winning" TV show about it...

the rape fantasy stuff has been debunked, there's likely plenty of women and men who have a "rape fantasy" but the thing is its not really a rape fantasy, it's more a fantasy of them being "raped" by someone they would have willingly had sex with anyway. the 50 shades of grey stuff sells because the guy is super attractive, wealthy, powerful, etc and many women liked the dude anyway.

regarding this: "
Young Women overwhelmingly consume social media - this has short and long term repercussions in terms of expectations vs. reality as well as effects on women's ego, and ability to properly assess their place in the sexual marketplace. In addition to the above matches, social media is presenting women with expectations surrounding dating that are unreasonable - or unreasonable in the long term. I can give countless examples of this and some top-tier men are using it to their advantage/against young women in a way I think is both nefarious and certainly not sustainable long-term. Basically young women have access to swaths of older, successful men, that a decade ago there would be no possibility to pair with. They provide temporary access to this lifestyle."

theres always a drawback, if theyre into older richer men, they may be foregoing younger more attractive men. this isnt a general rule, some women care more about the guys looks, being closer in age, whereas some are more into the lifestyle and want the older men. also this isnt a woman thing but rather a human nature thing. there are plenty of guys who, want someone very attractive, or others who want a woman who will be a housewife, or others who want a very rich woman and are willing to forgeo or be more relaxed on the other traits.

I have actually heard feminism and the modern world has allowed women to more freely express and be into men they actually like. this is actually a good thing. in the past, a woman may not have liked a guy, she may have been physically disgusted by a guy, but would tolerate living and marrying him for the financial and physical security.

now, women are getting richer, so the financial security aspect is no longer needed. security is provided by police and the state, so the personal security is no longer needed. now the chances are higher of women pursuing men they are actually attracted to physically. I think roosh wrote an article about that. he had some attractive friend who was getting swooned over by women, who were paying him no attention. he said the attractive friend put in much less effort into women, whereas he put in more effort, and their end result was they met similar numbers of women but roosh had to put in more effort.

I don't think the women being reliant on men for physical/financial security in the past was a good thing as that sort of lifestyle is just using people for something they provide to you instead of liking someone for their appearance or personality.

the real bigger issue at hand is the reason there's so many unattractive men and women out there these days is the extremely poor metabolism and severe metabolic issues, diseases, etc. like you mentioned these environmental estrogens likely mess men up much more than they do women.

LeeRoyJenkins

the rape fantasy stuff has been debunked, there's likely plenty of women and men who have a "rape fantasy" but the thing is its not really a rape fantasy, it's more a fantasy of them being "raped" by someone they would have willingly had sex with anyway. the 50 shades of grey stuff sells because the guy is super attractive, wealthy, powerful, etc and many women liked the dude anyway.

regarding this: "
Young Women overwhelmingly consume social media - this has short and long term repercussions in terms of expectations vs. reality as well as effects on women's ego, and ability to properly assess their place in the sexual marketplace. In addition to the above matches, social media is presenting women with expectations surrounding dating that are unreasonable - or unreasonable in the long term. I can give countless examples of this and some top-tier men are using it to their advantage/against young women in a way I think is both nefarious and certainly not sustainable long-term. Basically young women have access to swaths of older, successful men, that a decade ago there would be no possibility to pair with. They provide temporary access to this lifestyle."

theres always a drawback, if theyre into older richer men, they may be foregoing younger more attractive men. this isnt a general rule, some women care more about the guys looks, being closer in age, whereas some are more into the lifestyle and want the older men. also this isnt a woman thing but rather a human nature thing. there are plenty of guys who, want someone very attractive, or others who want a woman who will be a housewife, or others who want a very rich woman and are willing to forgeo or be more relaxed on the other traits.

I have actually heard feminism and the modern world has allowed women to more freely express and be into men they actually like. this is actually a good thing. in the past, a woman may not have liked a guy, she may have been physically disgusted by a guy, but would tolerate living and marrying him for the financial and physical security.

now, women are getting richer, so the financial security aspect is no longer needed. security is provided by police and the state, so the personal security is no longer needed. now the chances are higher of women pursuing men they are actually attracted to physically. I think roosh wrote an article about that. he had some attractive friend who was getting swooned over by women, who were paying him no attention. he said the attractive friend put in much less effort into women, whereas he put in more effort, and their end result was they met similar numbers of women but roosh had to put in more effort.

I don't think the women being reliant on men for physical/financial security in the past was a good thing as that sort of lifestyle is just using people for something they provide to you instead of liking someone for their appearance or personality.

the real bigger issue at hand is the reason there's so many unattractive men and women out there these days is the extremely poor metabolism and severe metabolic issues, diseases, etc. like you mentioned these environmental estrogens likely mess men up much more than they do women.
Saying the rape fantasy has been debunked, isn't debunking it. Plus I just hate that work as bunk = bull****, so de - bunking would be literally proving it right. You provided no actual counter argument. Are you not comfortable with rape or women's desires?

"also this isnt a woman thing but rather a human nature thing. there are plenty of guys who, want someone very attractive, or others who want a woman who will be a housewife, or others who want a very rich woman and are willing to forgeo or be more relaxed on the other traits."

yes and no - I'd say on the whole women have always (and continue) to select more for success (long term/perceived) than men while men select for looks and fertility. Men do NOT generally want an intelligent, confident, rich woman - those are masculine traits (if they're integrated properly, great - if integrated poorly - it's disastrous). I'd be happy having a kind, sweet, caring, woman I find working at a fast food restaurant for example. I've achieved a lot and can take care of a family for the rest of our lives from where I'm currently at. I've found most women with careers to be reprehensible from a long term dating perspective. A 27-year-old woman (generally the age they're ready to settle down, slow down on the working, and move towards building a family) is NOT going to be okay with a guy that works at wal-mart (unless manager or above). I will say modern dating + financial security through professions has skewed women towards looking for more physical traits in the last 5+ years. But even your most basic woman knows that that isn't the most important thing medium - long term.

What reality are you living in?

"I have actually heard feminism and the modern world has allowed women to more freely express and be into men they actually like. this is actually a good thing. in the past, a woman may not have liked a guy, she may have been physically disgusted by a guy, but would tolerate living and marrying him for the financial and physical security."

I have heard isn't an argument. Arranged marriages have higher success rates than our current paradigm. Single mother hood is demonstrably destructive to people and societies, with utterly clear drastic negative results (physical health, emotional health, longterm life outcomes, violence, incarceration, etc.). Romantic "love" is both a new concept and only masked lust... women are generally NOT capable of making long-term decisions that are in there best interests in terms of relationships IMO, primarily because they are so driven by pathos. Additionally a masking of female dating/mating strategies, and mass indoctrination of young males allows things like onlyfans, or instagram **** pics to be not just tolerated, but promoted, and if you say something you're misogynist. In reality, its destructive to intrapersonal relationships and should be stopped. But a majority of young women will think you're insane, and call you all kinds of names/be little you for having a lack of self-esteem (which is quite ironic) for calling out this behavior (or merely saying it's a requirement NOT to do so for a relationship).

For females sexual nature - regardlress of what atheists/agnostics want to argue about god, the world's religions, dogma, and ideologies, helped to setup a society that was structured to account for this (fathers/families involved in the mate selection process). The story of lilith is very telling here - there is something in women that is very destructive, and I do see a larger picture of it being a trial by fire/phoenix type scenario (extremely grand scale), but it also means rebuilding has to be done after the destruction has been wrought.

The State

I fundamentally disagree that abstracting intrapersonal relationships (IE man provides protection) to the state has been a good thing. I think its immoral, destructive, totalitarian and is a great cause for issue in regards to the learned helplessness others have mentioned here. Metabolisms role in attractiveness is interesting, although it's certainly not the end all be all (good metabolism I don't believe makes an attractive face for example, it might support a healthy weight/hormones, that contribute to overall attraction, but it's just a component).

I didn't say there are a ton of unattractive men/women (although I will say there is some weird estrogen dominance stuff going on clearly FUPA insanity), but the tables have turned in 5+ years where even a modestly attractive male, fairly successful average guy is have orders of magnitude harder time getting a GF/laid than he did just a few years ago - even with very objectively unattractive women.

Finally, I think you seem to be missing one major point here and it's one of the major reasons I've been studying this - what is happening is women are getting on anti-depressants at alarming rates and despite sex rates - are far more unhappy then men. I saw this with my young women employees who I watched get/grow a great career, and most ended up alone/unmarried, with a few getting pregnant, bowing out, and being happy.

Unmarried, monetarily successful women are the most unhappy they've been in human history - and the lack of family/social net is the issue (which ironically was the problem the first feminists were trying to solve - women alone at home all day while husbands were in the factories). Women are absolutely miserable. I have multiple friends in their 30's, 40's that fell for the career myth, had their ability to pair bond destroyed by ******* too many guys, and literally do everything they can every waking moment to stave off the meaningless and loneliness in their lives. I think it's also one of the reasons for the chaotic political situation we find ourselves in currently. Men and women's bodies may or may not be designed to be monogamous for life, but I know the striving towards that - and the union between the two - physical bodies, and energies - to be literally divine. Unfortunately, that's getting destroyed RN.

stoic

This argument only makes sense if you consider female sexuality to be the same as male sexuality – which is not true.

While appearance is by far the most important aspect for men, this is generally not the case for women, for whom sexual interest is primarily psychological and is directly tied to personal traits such as confidence, intelligence and power.

Rather than liberating women's sexuality, feminism is depriving it of its essential aspects, leaving women increasingly frustrated.

LeeRoyJenkins

This argument only makes sense if you consider female sexuality to be the same as male sexuality – which is not true.

While appearance is by far the most important aspect for men, this is generally not the case for women, for whom sexual interest is primarily psychological and is directly tied to personal traits such as confidence, intelligence and power.

Rather than liberating women's sexuality, feminism is depriving it of its essential aspects, leaving women increasingly frustrated.
+1 for succinctness

Dr. B

what do you mean by power?
they are only attracted to power if they don't have much. an average woman off the street might want to marry an ugly billionaire, not because shes attracted but because of the power/financial security. now make that average woman a self made millionaire/billionaire, and there won't be the same sort of 'attraction' to rich men. simply sleeping with someone or being married to someone doesn't mean you're attracted to them, and this was probably more true the further you go back in history. there were probably countless examples of women being married to guys they had no attraction to, but that they wanted for the security and financial security.
I don't think there is any either or, these are relative concepts, to a poor man he may value money over looks, whereas a richer man may want someone better looking. the issues with modern day men are likely all the endocrine disruptors and physical causes more so than feminism.

Saying the rape fantasy has been debunked, isn't debunking it. Plus I just hate that work as bunk = bull****, so de - bunking would be literally proving it right. You provided no actual counter argument. Are you not comfortable with rape or women's desires?

"also this isnt a woman thing but rather a human nature thing. there are plenty of guys who, want someone very attractive, or others who want a woman who will be a housewife, or others who want a very rich woman and are willing to forgeo or be more relaxed on the other traits."

yes and no - I'd say on the whole women have always (and continue) to select more for success (long term/perceived) than men while men select for looks and fertility. Men do NOT generally want an intelligent, confident, rich woman - those are masculine traits (if they're integrated properly, great - if integrated poorly - it's disastrous). I'd be happy having a kind, sweet, caring, woman I find working at a fast food restaurant for example. I've achieved a lot and can take care of a family for the rest of our lives from where I'm currently at. I've found most women with careers to be reprehensible from a long term dating perspective. A 27-year-old woman (generally the age they're ready to settle down, slow down on the working, and move towards building a family) is NOT going to be okay with a guy that works at wal-mart (unless manager or above). I will say modern dating + financial security through professions has skewed women towards looking for more physical traits in the last 5+ years. But even your most basic woman knows that that isn't the most important thing medium - long term.

"I have actually heard feminism and the modern world has allowed women to more freely express and be into men they actually like. this is actually a good thing. in the past, a woman may not have liked a guy, she may have been physically disgusted by a guy, but would tolerate living and marrying him for the financial and physical security."

I have heard isn't an argument. Arranged marriages have higher success rates than our current paradigm. Single mother hood is demonstrably destructive to people and societies, with utterly clear drastic negative results (physical health, emotional health, longterm life outcomes, violence, incarceration, etc.). Romantic "love" is both a new concept and only masked lust... women are generally NOT capable of making long-term decisions that are in there best interests in terms of relationships IMO, primarily because they are so driven by pathos. Additionally a masking of female dating/mating strategies, and mass indoctrination of young males allows things like onlyfans, or instagram **** pics to be not just tolerated, but promoted, and if you say something you're misogynist. In reality, its destructive to intrapersonal relationships and should be stopped. But a majority of young women will think you're insane, and call you all kinds of names/be little you for having a lack of self-esteem (which is quite ironic) for calling out this behavior (or merely saying it's a requirement NOT to do so for a relationship).

For females sexual nature - regardlress of what atheists/agnostics want to argue about god, the world's religions, dogma, and ideologies, helped to setup a society that was structured to account for this (fathers/families involved in the mate selection process). The story of lilith is very telling here - there is something in women that is very destructive, and I do see a larger picture of it being a trial by fire/phoenix type scenario (extremely grand scale), but it also means rebuilding has to be done after the destruction has been wrought.

The State

I fundamentally disagree that abstracting intrapersonal relationships (IE man provides protection) to the state has been a good thing. I think its immoral, destructive, totalitarian and is a great cause for issue in regards to the learned helplessness others have mentioned here. Metabolisms role in attractiveness is interesting, although it's certainly not the end all be all (good metabolism I don't believe makes an attractive face for example, it might support a healthy weight/hormones, that contribute to overall attraction, but it's just a component).

I didn't say there are a ton of unattractive men/women (although I will say there is some weird estrogen dominance stuff going on clearly FUPA insanity), but the tables have turned in 5+ years where even a modestly attractive male, fairly successful average guy is have orders of magnitude harder time getting a GF/laid than he did just a few years ago - even with very objectively unattractive women.

Finally, I think you seem to be missing one major point here and it's one of the major reasons I've been studying this - what is happening is women are getting on anti-depressants at alarming rates and despite sex rates - are far more unhappy then men. I saw this with my young women employees who I watched get/grow a great career, and most ended up alone/unmarried, with a few getting pregnant, bowing out, and being happy.

Unmarried, monetarily successful women are the most unhappy they've been in human history - and the lack of family/social net is the issue (which ironically was the problem the first feminists were trying to solve - women alone at home all day while husbands were in the factories). Women are absolutely miserable. I have multiple friends in their 30's, 40's that fell for the career myth, had their ability to pair bond destroyed by ******* too many guys, and literally do everything they can every waking moment to stave off the meaningless and loneliness in their lives. I think it's also one of the reasons for the chaotic political situation we find ourselves in currently. Men and women's bodies may or may not be designed to be monogamous for life, but I know the striving towards that - and the union between the two - physical bodies, and energies - to be literally divine. Unfortunately, that's getting destroyed RN.

its debunked because when you look into it further, the so called rape fantasies are cases where they would willingly sleep with the person anyway, for instance christian grey. if a man or woman is fine with being raped by someone then it's no longer rape in the first place. rape = non consensual sex. if someone apparently raped you but you actually liked them and wanted to sleep with them, then it's arguable if you were ever raped in the first place.

there is also the aspect of which laws are in place. due to the current divorce related laws, it becomes even tougher to find a man, or woman willing to marry someone who's of a significantly different income and wealth level than them. hence why you almost always see female and male celebrities, athletes, musicians, actors etc marrying or dating people who are also celebrities. you dont often see them dating people who aren't rich and in the same social class. now if these divorce laws/child support laws were not present you may be seeing much more men and women who are wealthy and dating/marrying outside their class.

women and men were unhappy now and in the past, and probably always will be, but for different reasons. in the past it was a woman being married to someone who she didn't actually like, but she married for the financial security, physical security, etc. this still occurs today on both sides, but not as often as in the past. in modern times, probably 60%+ of men and 30%+ of women have serious metabolic issues and hormonal issues, and the environmental/dietary estrogens probably mess men up much more than they do women.

I'm saying I have heard because I'm being literal and honest... that's not a good point to make. I could do what you're doing and just present everything I'm saying as undeniable fact or rule of law but we both know that's not the case with pretty much any argument you can make. The arguments you're making are not undeniable fact, you're simply repeating points which have been brought up thousands if not millions of times on forums like theredpill. that forum might have some good claims and good observations but they also believe in concepts like "AWALT" which is by definition a sexist concept. you cannot get into a group of people, share your personal experiences with a particular gender or race and then come to the conclusion that because a million women did something or behaved a certain way, it means billions of women feel, act and think the exact same way. Now you can generalize human nature to an extent.

arranged marriages are mostly occurring in cultures where there aren't the same sorts of divorce laws which are biased against the wealthier person. regarding metabolism, good metabolism should improve the facial structure and all aspects of appearance, not simply weight or muscle mass.

what do you mean by "FUPA insanity"?

"Unmarried, monetarily successful women are the most unhappy they've been in human history - and the lack of family/social net is the issue (which ironically was the problem the first feminists were trying to solve - women alone at home all day while husbands were in the factories). Women are absolutely miserable. I have multiple friends in their 30's, 40's that fell for the career myth, had their ability to pair bond destroyed by ******* too many guys, and literally do everything they can every waking moment to stave off the meaningless and loneliness in their lives. I think it's also one of the reasons for the chaotic political situation we find ourselves in currently. Men and women's bodies may or may not be designed to be monogamous for life, but I know the striving towards that - and the union between the two - physical bodies, and energies - to be literally divine. Unfortunately, that's getting destroyed RN."

What is this based on though? like how do you know theyre unhappy? if its just based on your experience and the experience of others, it doesn't mean much unless you have definitive proof it's like over 50% of unmarried monetarily successful women being unhappy. there are probably a million different factors responsible for the issues in modern day life, you can't really pin it to one specific thing. the last part where you mentioned the union between the two bodies and energies to be literally divine doesn't make sense, has no factual basis and is something based purely on religious beliefs. I mean what does it mean for something to be literally divine? I think that last part is something Peat would absolutely not agree with...

Sitaruîm

The State

Great post!

LeeRoyJenkins

what do you mean by power?
they are only attracted to power if they don't have much. an average woman off the street might want to marry an ugly billionaire, not because shes attracted but because of the power/financial security. now make that average woman a self made millionaire/billionaire, and there won't be the same sort of 'attraction' to rich men. simply sleeping with someone or being married to someone doesn't mean you're attracted to them, and this was probably more true the further you go back in history. there were probably countless examples of women being married to guys they had no attraction to, but that they wanted for the security and financial security.
I don't think there is any either or, these are relative concepts, to a poor man he may value money over looks, whereas a richer man may want someone better looking. the issues with modern day men are likely all the endocrine disruptors and physical causes more so than feminism.

its debunked because when you look into it further, the so called rape fantasies are cases where they would willingly sleep with the person anyway, for instance christian grey. if a man or woman is fine with being raped by someone then it's no longer rape in the first place. rape = non consensual sex. if someone apparently raped you but you actually liked them and wanted to sleep with them, then it's arguable if you were ever raped in the first place.

there is also the aspect of which laws are in place. due to the current divorce related laws, it becomes even tougher to find a man, or woman willing to marry someone who's of a significantly different income and wealth level than them. hence why you almost always see female and male celebrities, athletes, musicians, actors etc marrying or dating people who are also celebrities. you dont often see them dating people who aren't rich and in the same social class. now if these divorce laws/child support laws were not present you may be seeing much more men and women who are wealthy and dating/marrying outside their class.

women and men were unhappy now and in the past, and probably always will be, but for different reasons. in the past it was a woman being married to someone who she didn't actually like, but she married for the financial security, physical security, etc. this still occurs today on both sides, but not as often as in the past. in modern times, probably 60%+ of men and 30%+ of women have serious metabolic issues and hormonal issues, and the environmental/dietary estrogens probably mess men up much more than they do women.

I'm saying I have heard because I'm being literal and honest... that's not a good point to make. I could do what you're doing and just present everything I'm saying as undeniable fact or rule of law but we both know that's not the case with pretty much any argument you can make. The arguments you're making are not undeniable fact, you're simply repeating points which have been brought up thousands if not millions of times on forums like theredpill. that forum might have some good claims and good observations but they also believe in concepts like "AWALT" which is by definition a sexist concept. you cannot get into a group of people, share your personal experiences with a particular gender or race and then come to the conclusion that because a million women did something or behaved a certain way, it means billions of women feel, act and think the exact same way. Now you can generalize human nature to an extent.

arranged marriages are mostly occurring in cultures where there aren't the same sorts of divorce laws which are biased against the wealthier person. regarding metabolism, good metabolism should improve the facial structure and all aspects of appearance, not simply weight or muscle mass.

what do you mean by "FUPA insanity"?

"Unmarried, monetarily successful women are the most unhappy they've been in human history - and the lack of family/social net is the issue (which ironically was the problem the first feminists were trying to solve - women alone at home all day while husbands were in the factories). Women are absolutely miserable. I have multiple friends in their 30's, 40's that fell for the career myth, had their ability to pair bond destroyed by ******* too many guys, and literally do everything they can every waking moment to stave off the meaningless and loneliness in their lives. I think it's also one of the reasons for the chaotic political situation we find ourselves in currently. Men and women's bodies may or may not be designed to be monogamous for life, but I know the striving towards that - and the union between the two - physical bodies, and energies - to be literally divine. Unfortunately, that's getting destroyed RN."

What is this based on though? like how do you know theyre unhappy? if its just based on your experience and the experience of others, it doesn't mean much unless you have definitive proof it's like over 50% of unmarried monetarily successful women being unhappy. there are probably a million different factors responsible for the issues in modern day life, you can't really pin it to one specific thing. the last part where you mentioned the union between the two bodies and energies to be literally divine doesn't make sense, has no factual basis and is something based purely on religious beliefs. I mean what does it mean for something to be literally divine? I think that last part is something Peat would absolutely not agree with...
Power - women will always look for more powerful, wealthy men then themselves. There are some exceptions, but on the whole women date up (they look for men that are better than themselves). Re rape fantasies - sorry, but there have been numerous studies showing women do not/can not know what arouses them (they only know it when they see it). Here's one example: NCBI ROFL: Apparently Women (But Not Men) Like Monkey Sex ... Literally women are not capable of telling the truth when it comes to arousal for a number of reasons. One, simple, clear, demonstrable reason - we are special primates where estrous has been hidden (it is women's main tool) there are no overt ways to know when a woman is ovulating, unlike other mammals.

I see feminism as bad or equal to any physical endocrine disruptors. If you live in an environment that pedastalizes women, and shits on men (this is clearly the case) it has a long term mental and physical health effect on the populace.

Your male/female celebrity pairing makes no sense. To some extent they pair because it's easier (they understand the rare trappings of frame), to some extent its socio-economic (they're on similar tiers), but celebrities, and particularly pairings are all controlled by the social structure. Entities like Tavistock have managed large scale psychological operations for over a century, celebrities are some of the most controlled, enslaved people in this world. "Follow the stars"... means a lot - and they know we used to do this metaphorically, and now they control it literally. Look at the progression of an artist like Miley Cyrus for a perfect example of how they steer young women using these techniques for example.

"Sexist" is word magick bull****. Bob Marley in redemption song talks about this "ism skism games..." most notable of which is the "rac-ism" trotsky was paid to promote during the russian revolution. Generally men and women have characteristics that define us. How that literally manifests is different for every individual, yes. But, have people actually become individuated? I see women say things like "it's sexist" when confronted with harsh truths, and then verbatim (unprompted and uneducated on certain topics) will rebut with the same exact replies as women of all walks of life... yes people are mostly the same. There's nothing wrong in saying that. Most of the medical/health suggestions on this very forum are based on exactly these kinds of assumptions (that certain phenomenon are repeatable across populations).

No fault divorce, along with the pill, and abortion are probably the largest single contributors to the current large--scale societal collapse the west is going through. Just look at demographics... we're facing a tsunami of problems. Our controllers' solutions are not solutions I particularly like, although I can see how/why they're selling them.

Women being unhappy - there are lots of studies pointing to this, including the accelerating rates of SSRI use among women over 30. I have met 1 woman in the last 20 so I've dated that aren't on SSRIs... it's insane.

the last part where you mentioned the union between the two bodies and energies to be literally divine doesn't make sense, has no factual basis and is something based purely on religious beliefs. I mean what does it mean for something to be literally divine? I think that last part is something Peat would absolutely not agree with...

I find it funny that this whole time you haven't referenced any studies, yet call me out. Similarly you seem to know the inner thoughts of Peat. I've been following him/his work for years, and he continually surprises me. His support/acknowledgement of trump as the winner in 2016 was pretty earth shattering to me, but ultimately he was right, and he does seem to look at things that are helpful indicators. Anyway, this is the grand union, and involves getting into the esoteric, but it's been talked about since the beginning of time and is in all kinds of ancient and current symbols - the power button on your computer for example is a rod and a ring... a vagina and a penis. The electric and the magnetic. The sun and the moon. Adam and eve. At the end of the day it's as simple as looking down below your legs and seeing you have a **** and knowing it's a rod that happens to extend and shoot, and - wow - there's this counter to that in the world, that thinks differently, and is mysterious, and beautiful and has ***s, and has a hole that's designed to receive that rod, and receive that fluid - perfectly shaped for this thing. Sure seems divine to me. At the bottom of all reason are presuppositions of faith. We're all believers - it's just a matter of what you believe. Attaching some more examples of the literally divine.

Attachments

• dbb79116ae3908942ac3aa94d5e5dead.jpg
    dbb79116ae3908942ac3aa94d5e5dead.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 7
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals