Record numbers of Western citizens identify as LGBTQ

According to him it's the entire nutritional balancing program that eliminates the toxic forms of metals. Which includes loads of a variety of vegetables. I haven't eaten vegetables in any significant quantity in 10 yrs and I think maybe I went wrong there switching to mostly fruit juice and starches instead on the Peat way of life. At least I kept the beef and chicken which Peat isn't super fond of.
I’m not fond of muscle meats like beef and chicken either but no matter what I do I can’t tolerate dairy, at least not the American pasteurized A1 casein garbage

Chad_Catholic

I’m an atheist and like watching him rave like a lunatic from the sidelines. Another one of my favorites is Brother Nathanael Kapner.

Years ago I had a homosexual friend who identified as a god-fearing Christian while trying to convince himself that the God of Abraham and Isaac would forgive his sexual immorality if he spread the gospel and lived a “righteous” (in his eyes) life all while encouraging me to stop “wasting my time” striking out with women and go fully gay. He went to this wacky homosexual church where they made allusions to raping Christ like the men of Sodom and Gomorrah. The hypocrisy and mental gymnastics were insane, yet they like all denominations thought they were the ones who got it right.

TL;DR I’m a spiritually dead autist who just watches certain “men of God” sperg out like the mayor of CWCville.
Yep, a lot of "churches" claim to be right, but saying that as a result no one, true church exists would be fallacious and flawed thinking.
So you're spiritually dead? Does that mean you deny the existence of souls? How about spirits, in particular evil ones?
And you're saying drag shows are just everywhere now? I mean have you thought that maybe that's just business? If they entertain a high percentage of the population and it brings people in, bar and club owners will get them on. It's not some hospitality and events co-ordinated conspiracy haha I'm sure there are plenty of bars and clubs that don't have them as well so you can choose. Besides why do you give a ***t what consenting adults are doing? I think you've been listening to way to much commentary on this

Yeah they haven't changed much at all.. And the US is a big place, I'm sure in most states it hasn't changed much either.

We were talking about seeing rocky horror in your early teens. You were mentioning friends having to seek it out in college years.

Forget the comment on ancient Greek times, I was attempting to illustrate that homosexuality and bisexuality is a natural phenomena in the human psych/condition and the rates when all is said and done, and everyone is being honest are probably quite consistent. The crux of what I'm saying here is in bold, feel free to respond to that if you like because the point is a very obvious and clear one.

I know it's regulated, what I mean is that the regulations need to change to be 21 year minimum or something like that. At the very least in line with the age of sexual consension or age of drinking/driving.

Well yeah when it first came out, but obviously by the 80s and 90s it was established as a classic of sorts and was translated into theatre and plays etc and so kids and teens watched it. Plus rocky horror has horror themes which can be quite scary for young kids. My nephew is 8 and he'd freak if he watched it, not because of the drag but because of the dark horror theme to it. I can't remember what age I was when i watched it, maybe 12, but the horror theme left more of an impression than the drag. I don't think I even registered that it was a drag type theme.

Honestly I have never heard of "Drag Queen Story Hour" until you or someone else mentioned it in this thread responding to me. But a quick google search suggests that it isn't "everywhere" as you tend to aspouse, and it isn't sexual in nature. Certainly Priscilla queen of the desert would be more sexual. To quote you - "I find it odd" that you talk about the light hearted nature of movies like Priscilla, or the comdic use of drag yet fail to recognise the same for your drag queen story hour, which sounds like exactly that, drag queens reading childrens stories to kids, probably throwing some comedy in there - sounds pretty PG. The alarmism doesn't sound PG though lol and if parents don't want their kids watching it, can't they just not take them?
Homosexuality is not natural. Not sure where you get that idea from

Yep, a lot of "churches" claim to be right, but saying that as a result no one, true church exists would be fallacious and flawed thinking.
So you're spiritually dead? Does that mean you deny the existence of souls? How about spirits, in particular evil ones?

I doubt the existence of souls/spirits/demons but I’m agnostic enough that if handed concrete evidence of such it I’d believe it.

Also I believe homosexuality is natural in the same way mental illness is natural. It’s a psychological symptom of the somatic mutations we’ve been accumulating ever since the infant/child mortality rate fell around the time of the industrial revolution.

If you don’t believe homosexuality is natural (albeit deviant) read up on the sexually aberrant sodomite penguins that traumatized George Levick of Captain Scott’s 1910 polar expedition.

Last edited:

Morgan

we need to bring bullying back
bully me daddy

define "natural", and what would be a naturalistic fallacy?

tankasnowgod

And you're saying drag shows are just everywhere now? I mean have you thought that maybe that's just business? If they entertain a high percentage of the population and it brings people in, bar and club owners will get them on. It's not some hospitality and events co-ordinated conspiracy haha I'm sure there are plenty of bars and clubs that don't have them as well so you can choose. Besides why do you give a ***t what consenting adults are doing? I think you've been listening to way to much commentary on this

Yeah they haven't changed much at all.. And the US is a big place, I'm sure in most states it hasn't changed much either.
I didn't think the point was "drag shows," per se. I thought the main point was about drag shows and being specifically targeted towards children.
We were talking about seeing rocky horror in your early teens. You were mentioning friends having to seek it out in college years.
Uh, what? No, we weren't "talking" about this. You kept on using "Rocky Horror" as justification for things like six year olds being exposed to drag shows and such. I didn't personally have any friends that went to a midnight showing, but more generalizing that the audience would be college aged kids.
Forget the comment on ancient Greek times, I was attempting to illustrate that homosexuality and bisexuality is a natural phenomena in the human psych/condition and the rates when all is said and done, and everyone is being honest are probably quite consistent. The crux of what I'm saying here is in bold, feel free to respond to that if you like because the point is a very obvious and clear one.
Pure speculation. There is no way you can prove any of this. How do you know that people were honest or lying when it was about 2% of the population? How do you know kids are honest or lying now that it's up to 20%? You've set up the base assumption that the level of homosexuality and bisexuality is always the same, and that people are just answering surveys differently now.

I don't buy your explanation. I can believe that "acceptance" is a part of it, but not a 10x reported increase. From 1-4% to 20%. Especially when we know that drugs and other factors can change people's "sexual orientation." At least one member here reported having homosexual feelings after taking finasteride, when he never had such feelings before. And another member claimed to turn straight after 14 months of "Peating."

And for that matter, what is driving that "acceptance?" If the true number of homosexuals and bisexuals were static, why would "acceptance" be more of a thing now than in the 50s?

I don't know why you make the assumption that rates of homosexuality and bisexuality are completely static. While I'd agree it's not really a "conscious" choice, that doesn't mean that environmental factors can't influence it. And considering the rise of estrogenic chemicals and foods, as well as the decline of testosterone, both of which have been discussed ad nauseum on the forum, I don't know why you wouldn't consider the possibility.
I know it's regulated, what I mean is that the regulations need to change to be 21 year minimum or something like that. At the very least in line with the age of sexual consension or age of drinking/driving.
Well, it's probably not going to. If you hadn't noticed, there is an agenda to push this on kids, and it's pretty clear that all the regulators I mentioned are on board with this idea. Remember the Vox article I linked?

If there is any change in this regard, the age will likely be lowered, not raised. They prescribe SSRIs to two year olds. I don't think the drug companies would have any problem selling puberty blockers to 2 year olds as well.
Well yeah when it first came out, but obviously by the 80s and 90s it was established as a classic of sorts and was translated into theatre and plays etc and so kids and teens watched it. Plus rocky horror has horror themes which can be quite scary for young kids. My nephew is 8 and he'd freak if he watched it, not because of the drag but because of the dark horror theme to it. I can't remember what age I was when i watched it, maybe 12, but the horror theme left more of an impression than the drag. I don't think I even registered that it was a drag type theme.

Honestly I have never heard of "Drag Queen Story Hour" until you mentioned it in this thread responding to me.
If you aren't aware of these things, why did you respond to the comment talking about how children were being targeted by things like that? That was clearly stated by previous commenters, and you basically just brushed it off.
But a quick google search suggests that it isn't "everywhere" as you tend to aspouse,
I in no way suggested it was "everywhere."
and it isn't sexual in nature. Certainly Priscilla queen of the desert would be more sexual. To quote you - "I find it odd" that you talk about the light hearted nature of movies like Priscilla, or the comedic use of drag being fine yet fail to recognise the same for your drag queen story hour, which sounds like exactly that
Yeah, maybe it "sounds" hilarious, but did you actually "look" at the pictures? It doesn't "look" anything like that. There is no way I would want any kid exposed to that. Especially when you realize most of the "true" transvestites out there are sex workers.

Plus, have you ever seen an actual transvestite? Not an actor like Tim Curry or Robin Williams dressing up, but an actual drag queen in the flesh? Most of the ones I've seen look pretty scary.
- drag queens reading childrens stories to kids, probably throwing some comedy in there - sounds pretty PG. The alarmism doesn't sound PG though, and if parents don't want their kids watching it, can't they just not take them?
Again, "sounds PG." Have you "looked" at any of the pictures?

Of course parent's can "not take them." Just like parents can "not put their kids on puberty blockers." Or parents can "not hire a stripper for their kid's 6th birthday party."

Really, all of those things are supposed to be the private behaviors of adults. But now, public libraries are hosting such things, targeting young children, ages 4-8.

My fellow Peaties be salty tonight. It’s quite comical how some of the biggest brains online congregate in an incel thread on a fringe nutritional forum to ad hominem each other. Almost reminds me of a certain Mongolian basket weaving board.

Morgan

By natural he means someone the complete opposite of yourself.
Oh, okay. I would wear the title of "unnatural" proudly then, because often what is "natural" or what is of nature is abhorrent.. Common human behavior that so many would call "natural" I find to be loathsome and morally questionable.

A bit of irony I suppose, in that your member icon is from Twin Peaks, one of my most favorite pieces of art.. and yet the very mind behind that piece of art is a person that is very different and unique in how they live or how they think. So, we choose to value strangeness or even "queerness" when it comes from the artist, yet hypocritically reject it communally.. or reject it when it is how a person decides to live their life and express themselves.

fixyourheart.jpeg

Oh, okay. I would wear the title of "unnatural" proudly then, because often what is "natural" or what is of nature is abhorrent.. Common human behavior that so many would call "natural" I find to be loathsome and morally questionable.

A bit of irony I suppose, in that your member icon is from Twin Peaks, one of my most favorite pieces of art.. and yet the very mind behind that piece of art is a person that is very different and unique in how they live or how they think. So, we choose to value strangeness or even "queerness" when it comes from the artist, yet hypocritically reject it communally.. or reject it when it is how a person decides to live their life and express themselves.

View attachment 41939
I’ve always said that if they did a Ray Peat biopic it should be written by, directed by, and starring Lynch as Ray, lol.

catan

Indeed I did, and my mother kept putting them off so she noted I got a large amount of them at once before I started school and that’s when I began pushing people away/walking on my tippy toes.

What causes walking on tippy toes? I have observed this quite prevalent in my children's friends these days. Not something I remember seeing growing up or even when my kids were very young.

What causes walking on tippy toes? I have observed this quite prevalent in my children's friends these days. Not something I remember seeing growing up or even when my kids were very young.
My guess is it’s a tic caused by brain inflammation, like in that experiment where researchers injected rats with LPS and they began pacing in a circle with an abnormal gait.

InChristAlone

What is a woman if it is not someone who has a uterus? The LGBTQ community basically wants to erase the definition of womanhood and it's extremely disrespectful to women. Women have fought so long to have the same freedoms (I'm not a feminist) then to have men say that now we can't call a woman a woman, she's now a 'cis' woman or someone who gets periods (heard that by a popular OBGYN) and we can't use the term breastfeeding or we are disrespecting the trans 'dads' who are chest feeding their babies. I find it utterly appalling and will continue to speak out that if you were not female when you were born you are not a woman and never will be. If you want to dress up like one that's your own business and probably should be relegated as a fetish to be done behind closed doors but the whole idea that a woman is just someone who identifies as one is appalling. And no don't come in the women's bathroom if you were born as a male.

Morgan

What is a woman if it is not someone who has a uterus? The LGBTQ community basically wants to erase the definition of womanhood and it's extremely disrespectful to women. Women have fought so long to have the same freedoms (I'm not a feminist) then to have men say that now we can't call a woman a woman, she's now a 'cis' woman or someone who gets periods (heard that by a popular OBGYN) and we can't use the term breastfeeding or we are disrespecting the trans 'dads' who are chest feeding their babies. I find it utterly appalling and will continue to speak out that if you were not female when you were born you are not a woman and never will be. If you want to dress up like one that's your own business and probably should be relegated as a fetish to be done behind closed doors but the whole idea that a woman is just someone who identifies as one is appalling. And no don't come in the women's bathroom if you were born as a male.

Firstly, the LGBTQ community is diverse with a variety of opinions and I haven't heard of any desire to erase anything at all, at least not taken seriously. Secondly, there is an important distinction that is being ignored, there is a difference between sex(biological sex) and gender(when seen as a social construct). So, a trans woman is biologically sexed male, but wishes to socially be a woman, that would be the gender they identify with regardless if they wish to go through with the various processes in order to reach that comfortably. They are usually fine with the distinction between someone that is biologically female(as in can reproduce) and themselves. Other people may be biologically sexed female or male, but wish to identify as non-binary or to remove themselves from the social norms associated with gender.

To put this another way, imagine if two adults adopt a child, they are now technically called their adopted parents(father or mother), yet we don't socially call them that now do we? We call them parents, because that is effectively the role they have taken on socially or culturally.

Clothing should not be assigned a gender, it is a forced limitation on human expression that serves no purpose.. regardless of what you think is or isn't a "fetish".

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Firstly, the LGBTQ community is diverse with a variety of opinions and I haven't heard of any desire to erase anything at all, at least not taken seriously. Secondly, there is an important distinction that is being ignored, there is a difference between sex(biological sex) and gender(when seen as a social construct). So, a trans woman is biologically sexed male, but wishes to socially be a woman, that would be the gender they identity with regardless if they wish to go through with the various processes in order to reach that comfortably. They are usually fine with the distinction between someone that is biologically female(as in can reproduce) and themselves. Other people may be biologically sexed female or male, but wish to identify as non-binary or to remove themselves from the social norms associated with gender.

To put this another way, imagine if two adults adopt a child, they are now technically called their adopted parents(father or mother), yet we don't socially call them that now do we? We call them parents, because that is effectively the role they have taken on socially or culturally.

Clothing should not be assigned a gender, it is a forced limitation on human expression that serves no purpose.. regardless of what you think is or isn't a "fetish".
It is actively being erased. An OBGYN I respected on YouTube refuses to call women women because she would be making an assumption on what someone wants to be called or I don't even know how to describe their thinking on it but I've seen it many times. TikTok is actively promoting the 'cis' thing as well. I'm not a cis woman. I'm a woman. Plain and simple. So if the community is against this sort of thing why aren't they speaking up about it? They aren't because they want to feel special, they want to feel seen and heard. We can see you as a person without having to erase the definition of a woman. If you ask anyone who doesn't want to offend a trans person what's the definition of a woman they will say 'well someone who identifies as one'. No please explain the definition of what they are identifying as. They don't have a definition because they want to erase the real definition which is a biological female. If a man can be called a woman we have erased the definition of what a woman is.

Gender as a social construct doesn't make any sense and never will. If I want to be called a black person because I just feel like a black person who would actually call me a black person? They wouldn't because I cant change my race, it is what it is, it's not based on my feelings. Likewise you can't change your gender no matter how badly you want to, no matter how many hormones you take, no matter how many surgeries you get you will never change what your DNA says and could possibly hugely regret the decision to do so in the future because feelings do change as evidenced by the many many many many ex-trans. Gender dysmorphia is a psychological condition and should not be affirmed.

Morgan

It is actively being erased. An OBGYN I respected on YouTube refuses to call women women because she would be making an assumption on what someone wants to be called or I don't even know how to describe their thinking on it but I've seen it many times. TikTok is actively promoting the 'cis' thing as well. I'm not a cis woman. I'm a woman. Plain and simple. So if the community is against this sort of thing why aren't they speaking up about it? They aren't because they want to feel special, they want to feel seen and heard. We can see you as a person without having to erase the definition of a woman. If you ask anyone who doesn't want to offend a trans person what's the definition of a woman they will say 'well someone who identifies as one'. No please explain the definition of what they are identifying as. They don't have a definition because they want to erase the real definition which is a biological female. If a man can be called a woman we have erased the definition of what a woman is.

Gender as a social construct doesn't make any sense and never will. If I want to be called a black person because I just feel like a black person who would actually call me a black person? They wouldn't because I cant change my race, it is what it is, it's not based on my feelings. Likewise you can't change your gender no matter how badly you want to, no matter how many hormones you take, no matter how many surgeries you get you will never change what your DNA says and could possibly hugely regret the decision to do so in the future because feelings do change as evidenced by the many many many many ex-trans. Gender dysmorphia is a psychological condition and should not be affirmed.
Gender is very much a social construction based on what expectations our culture has assigned different individuals, the behavioral imprinting, segregation, conditioning, and even the clothing we are supposed to wear. Now, what is instinctual behavior and what isn't would be a more complicated topic, but I believe humans are very much "nurtured" into certain roles. "Race" would be more akin to biological sex, yet a person could be racially mixed and choose to identify as "black". Ultimately, language is a form of manipulation, it is used to control and assign labels for the sake of perpetuating some form of culture or civilization. I personally have a far more "radical" opinion compared to most in the LGBTQ community, in that I think gender should be abolished entirely, specifically in regards to social expectations and roles. Again, the distinction of biological function or sex is very important; and imagine if a woman had to have her uterus removed, would you no longer consider her a woman? Do we consider anyone that wishes to change or improve how they feel about their body as dysphoric or dysmorphic?

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Gender is very much a social construction based on what expectations our culture has assigned different individuals, the behavioral imprinting, segregation, conditioning, and even the clothing we are supposed to wear. Now, what is instinctual behavior and what isn't would be a more complicated topic, but I believe humans are very much "nurtured" into certain roles. "Race" would be more akin to biological sex, yet a person could be racially mixed and choose to identify as "black". Ultimately, language is a form of manipulation, it is used to control and assign labels for the sake of perpetuating some form of culture or civilization. I personally have a for more "radical" opinion compared to most in the LGBTQ community, in that I think gender should be abolished entirely, specifically in regards to social expectations and roles. Again, the distinction of biological function or sex is very important; and imagine if a woman had to have her uterus removed, would you no longer consider her a woman? Do we consider anyone that wishes to change or improve how they feel about their body as dysphoric or dysmorphic?
Do you think having a baby is a role? Men can take care of the baby but they obviously can't give birth. And women are more nurturing than men biologically, this has been the case for all of time. Of course there are exceptions but there are differences between man and woman that don't have to do with our genitals, clearly, or we'd all be nonbinary.

I understand the logic used here, but it doesn't work. Someone who thinks they are fat but is skinny has body dysmorphia and is treated for anorexia or bulimia. Why should we treat someone who thinks they are a woman but their DNA and genitals say they are a man any different? I know there are special rare cases but I'd wager based on how many ex-trans there are that the vast majority are not special hermaphrodite cases. Same for any other psychological issue. If someone says I feel like a man please chop off my boobs should the surgeon do it? I think they are not practicing 'do no harm' medicine if they chop off healthy boobs due to a feeling someone has. That feeling could change and does all the time. That's because gender isn't fluid. Messing around with it isn't healthy body mind or soul.

One testimony I saw of a man who lived as a woman with hormones and penis elimination surgery changed his mind later in life when he realized God didn't make him a woman he made him a man. His brainwashing trauma event was when he was a kid he dressed up in a dress and his Grandma gave him all this loving attention for it, then it became a thing she would make him dresses and he loved that attention he was getting. I can't remember all the details but that stuck with me. Gender dysmorphia needs therapy to reveal the underlying trauma in their life. Another I saw she wanted to be a man because her Dad abused her Mom and she thought if she could just become a man then she would never have to be feel so powerless ever again. It was a lie. She realized she could be a woman and not feel so powerless as a child of God. The Spirit of the Lord came into her and she was forever changed. Another I saw wanted to be a man because she was confused about who she was. Unfortunately the hormones caused a permanently lower voice so she is now fully woman with a low voice. Same for many many others. Gender isn't fluid. It's determined by our DNA biologically. Roles can be cultural, but roles aren't an identity. Our identity is who God created us to be.

Regina

Rumor has it that toe-walking is caused by gluten.
I say "Rumor" because gluten was the main buzzword in alt health circles for a stint. There were articles written about toe-walking = gluten intlerance or celiac.

Chad_Catholic

Firstly, the LGBTQ community is diverse with a variety of opinions and I haven't heard of any desire to erase anything at all, at least not taken seriously. Secondly, there is an important distinction that is being ignored, there is a difference between sex(biological sex) and gender(when seen as a social construct). So, a trans woman is biologically sexed male, but wishes to socially be a woman, that would be the gender they identify with regardless if they wish to go through with the various processes in order to reach that comfortably. They are usually fine with the distinction between someone that is biologically female(as in can reproduce) and themselves. Other people may be biologically sexed female or male, but wish to identify as non-binary or to remove themselves from the social norms associated with gender.

the LGBTQ community is rife with narcissism. don't they care about anything important, like say the fact that we have immortal souls and that the way we live here on earth will determine whether we go to heaven or hell?

Morgan

Do you think having a baby is a role? Men can take care of the baby but they obviously can't give birth. And women are more nurturing than men biologically, this has been the case for all of time. Of course there are exceptions but there are differences between man and woman that don't have to do with our genitals, clearly, or we'd all be nonbinary.

I understand the logic used here, but it doesn't work. Someone who thinks they are fat but is skinny has body dysmorphia and is treated for anorexia or bulimia. Why should we treat someone who thinks they are a woman but their DNA and genitals say they are a man any different? I know there are special rare cases but I'd wager based on how many ex-trans there are that the vast majority are not special hermaphrodite cases. Same for any other psychological issue. If someone says I feel like a man please chop off my boobs should the surgeon do it? I think they are not practicing 'do no harm' medicine if they chop off healthy boobs due to a feeling someone has. That feeling could change and does all the time. That's because gender isn't fluid. Messing around with it isn't healthy body mind or soul.

One testimony I saw of a man who lived as a woman with hormones and penis elimination surgery changed his mind later in life when he realized God didn't make him a woman he made him a man. His brainwashing trauma event was when he was a kid he dressed up in a dress and his Grandma gave him all this loving attention for it, then it became a thing she would make him dresses and he loved that attention he was getting. I can't remember all the details but that stuck with me. Gender dysmorphia needs therapy to reveal the underlying trauma in their life. Another I saw she wanted to be a man because her Dad abused her Mom and she thought if she could just become a man then she would never have to be feel so powerless ever again. It was a lie. She realized she could be a woman and not feel so powerless as a child of God. The Spirit of the Lord came into her and she was forever changed. Another I saw wanted to be a man because she was confused about who she was. Unfortunately the hormones caused a permanently lower voice so she is now fully woman with a low voice. Same for many many others. Gender isn't fluid. It's determined by our DNA biologically. Roles can be cultural, but roles aren't an identity. Our identity is who God created us to be.
I do think that having a baby is a role, in that it is in most cases a choice; a choice that both a biological male and female decide upon. It is the female that has to experience the potential pains of childbirth, which is just one of the myriad of reasons I discourage anyone from making that choice. I'm not sure if I agree that "women are more nurturing than men biologically" since I haven't seen the evidence to support that, or I would argue that it is very much another case of social conditioning overwriting the potential of what we could be.. From my personal experience, I feel like I have that nurturing behavior and hope that one day I will be prepared to take on the responsibility of adoption with a reliable partner.

"Trans" is an umbrella term for a variety of different individuals, some are not at all interested in transitioning or making dramatic changes to their body, it may just be enough to take on the role for them to feel comfortable, or rather they are fine with their body but not with how they are expressing themselves. Gender is a fluid concept, while biological sex isn't, except in the cases of people that are intersex or experience mild to complete forms of androgenic insensitivity. Our identity is both from ourselves and our interaction with culture. For example, let us say we live in a society that prevented you from actively worshipping God, that denied you rights or categorized you as having some "condition" because you believe in God.. In your mind you would still have your identity with God regardless of what society or culture demands you to do, or how to be. The concept of identity is more than just biology here, it is how we live, how we view the world, ourselves and others.

the LGBTQ community is rife with narcissism. don't they care about anything important, like say the fact that we have immortal souls and that the way we live here on earth will determine whether we go to heaven or hell?
I don't know, I certainly wouldn't feel obligated nor would I have the right to answer for other people on something so personal..

Rumor has it that toe-walking is caused by gluten.
I say "Rumor" because gluten was the main buzzword in alt health circles for a stint. There were articles written about toe-walking = gluten intlerance or celiac.
Can confirm my neuro-inflammation dropped about 50-75% when I cut gluten and casein.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom