Record numbers of Western citizens identify as LGBTQ

Giraffe

In the post linked below the teacher who was the whistle blower tells the story himself.

The school indoctrinated the children with gender ideology. Children were asked to share their pronouns. The kids were called by the names they have chosen themselves. Their alternative genders were constantly affirmed etc. And everything was concealed from their parents. He had reached out to the press hoping that bad publicity would pressure the school to change their policies, but nothing changed. Finally he quit his job because all this violated his conscience.

"Third graders will continue to share their pronouns and learn about binary and nonbinary genders the first week of class, and kindergarten girls will continue finding themselves in the bathroom with random fifth grade boys. Yes, both of those things are happening. "

Regina

In the post linked below the teacher who was the whistle blower tells the story himself.

The school indoctrinated the children with gender ideology. Children were asked to share their pronouns. The kids were called by the names they have chosen themselves. Their alternative genders were constantly affirmed etc. And everything was concealed from their parents. He had reached out to the press hoping that bad publicity would pressure the school to change their policies, but nothing changed. Finally he quit his job because all this violated his conscience.

"Third graders will continue to share their pronouns and learn about binary and nonbinary genders the first week of class, and kindergarten girls will continue finding themselves in the bathroom with random fifth grade boys. Yes, both of those things are happening. "

utter madness.

remnant

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." Charles Baudelaire

Philomath

@haidut,
My daughter is trans masculine and taking Testosterone shots currently. I am seriously concerned about the testosterone being aromatized into estrogen, causing many bigger issues. I heard Dr. Peat in an interview, tell someone that if a girl was trying to gain more masculine traits, like deeper voice and facial hair, taking small doses of testosterone is probably ok. I know Dr. Peat generally cautioned people on the danger of too much testosterone, and the aromatization effect - and mentioned taking aromatase inhibitors if necessary.
So I had my daughter mention this to her doctor, and he said "only large fat stores can aromatize testosterone, and you don't have much fat. So I don't think it's an issue to be concerned with"
Wikipedia says "the enzyme aromatase can be found in many tissues including gonads, brain, adipose tissue, placenta, blood vessels, skin, and bone". Do you have any information on women taking testosterone, and the potential risks (I couldn't find any). I've seen studies on men taking testosterone and it converting to estradiol, based on various ages and body fat content, but nothing on women taking it. I saw a website for menopausal women taking DHEA to increase testosterone, and they mentioned taking aromatase inhibitors to modulate estrogen - but certainly nothing on trans masculine 'girls' taking testo without AE's.
I would really appreciate any information you have, or resources you can point me to on this... I'm very nervous about what can happen to my daughter - especially if her doctor isn't very knowledgable about the subject.
Thanks

peter88

@haidut,
My daughter is trans masculine and taking Testosterone shots currently. I am seriously concerned about the testosterone being aromatized into estrogen, causing many bigger issues. I heard Dr. Peat in an interview, tell someone that if a girl was trying to gain more masculine traits, like deeper voice and facial hair, taking small doses of testosterone is probably ok. I know Dr. Peat generally cautioned people on the danger of too much testosterone, and the aromatization effect - and mentioned taking aromatase inhibitors if necessary.
So I had my daughter mention this to her doctor, and he said "only large fat stores can aromatize testosterone, and you don't have much fat. So I don't think it's an issue to be concerned with"
Wikipedia says "the enzyme aromatase can be found in many tissues including gonads, brain, adipose tissue, placenta, blood vessels, skin, and bone". Do you have any information on women taking testosterone, and the potential risks (I couldn't find any). I've seen studies on men taking testosterone and it converting to estradiol, based on various ages and body fat content, but nothing on women taking it. I saw a website for menopausal women taking DHEA to increase testosterone, and they mentioned taking aromatase inhibitors to modulate estrogen - but certainly nothing on trans masculine 'girls' taking testo without AE's.
I would really appreciate any information you have, or resources you can point me to on this... I'm very nervous about what can happen to my daughter - especially if her doctor isn't very knowledgable about the subject.
Thanks
How’d you let that happen man…?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom