RAY PEAT ART GALLERY

We both took the PUFA cold turkey challenge and it paid off! I wish we can hear of more of this here.
I am so glad to have done it cold turkey too! Constanty taking three steps forward and two steps back is just not for me.

frannybananny

some of the art on the 'other pages' of Dr. Peat's classic site were done by William Blake (1757-1827) - who was an inspiration to Ray Peat - might as well toss in a link to some of Blake's images too:

Thanks for posting the link to William Blake's art....that's some bizarre stuff!

LA

Thanks for posting the link to William Blake's art....that's some bizarre stuff!
You're welcome. I was born on the same day. It is known as the birthday of the Lone Wolf. The writing of William Blake is also very interesting. I have met various people and they told me that William Blake was required reading at many of the colleges at the time Dr. Peat was in school

Amazoniac

Raymond "The Hebephile" Peat

1628591751834.png

TheSir

At face value I'd describe his gallery as the portfolio of an overcompensating homosexual. But in Peat's case it's just pregnenolone-fueled rapturous study of the female form.

At face value I'd describe his gallery as the portfolio of an overcompensating homosexual. But in Peat's case it's just pregnenolone-fueled rapturous study of the female form.

His art seems to me like he appreciates the Masters. His art seems very vintage.

Seriously where does anybody get homosexual?

yerrag

I

Wouldn't he be drawing men?
He is advertising his counseling services as an overcompensating assessment says a lot about his Freudian training lol

P

Peatness

Why is his message marked "spoiler"?
I don't know. I am baffled by his post
If Dr Peat was a homosexual he would have been happy being one. He does not strick me a the kind of person that would want to hide it. As an art lover I describe the portfolio as the work of a skilled artist who appreciates great beauty.
I can't blame him for it, who never abused a minor before?
I think you are over stepping the mark

yerrag

What is that suppose to mean?
That is a tongue-in-cheek remark meant to express me laughing off TheSir's casual assessment of Ray. Seems very evident unless you're reading too deeply into it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals