RAY PEAT ART GALLERY

yerrag

I am going to try this (painting female models) solely for the purpose of validating Mr Peat's quote - not that he needs my validation. Thnx Rinse!
Are you going to have live female models and did Ray have live female models?

yerrag

Live 100%. Will see if they can pose concurrently.

And, as a hormonally-balanced mastermind, I'd expect the same from Ray.
The female form is like Mt. Fuji while the male form is like a skateboard platform.

OccamzRazer

How exciting! Feel free to post your art pieces here ?
My brush strokes may be too inept and untrained to do them justice, but I will try, and when all such strokes have been made I will.be happy to release their total out to the world!

(Via this forum lol)

My brush strokes may be too inept and untrained to do them justice, but I will try, and when all such strokes have been made I will.be happy to release their total out to the world!

(Via this forum lol)
You always have such a go-getter attitude, I love it!

yerrag

You had it in my reply box and I couldn't understand anything about it. I am sure by now most people know I am a HUGE Ray Peat defender. I thought you were being sarcastic towards me because of our earlier "slippery slope" arguement, being derogatory towards Ray Peat. You know I think highly of you :)
The background can surely affect the foreground. And the ROS from the chop suey thread just spilled over into here. Don't worry, we both have enough anti-oxidant stores to avoid friendship damage.

The background can surely affect the foreground. And the ROS from the chop suey thread just spilled over into here. Don't worry, we both have enough anti-oxidant stores to avoid friendship damage.
Chop suey ? I agree! Even the closest of people have their moments! Hey i got the hot sauce in last night that you recommended! I look forward to trying it!

Vajra

My favorite is this one, the outlier. But it's also probably his most iconic. Reminds me of both The Fool and The Magus thoth tarot, and of some of the figures in Blake's paintings.

Attachments

• glad.jpeg
    glad.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 20
I forgot to get back to you on thst hot sauce you recommended Yerrag. That is dome spicy business! I didn't expect it to be so, but I love it! I am making wings ty tonight and am having it on them tonight!?

My favorite is this one, the outlier. But it's also probably his most iconic. Reminds me of both The Fool and The Magus thoth tarot, and of some of the figures in Blake's paintings.

Hey finally one for the girls! That is cool one!

yerrag

I forgot to get back to you on thst hot sauce you recommended Yerrag. That is dome spicy business! I didn't expect it to be so, but I love it! I am making wings ty tonight and am having it on them tonight!?
Glad you liked it.

I hope it pairs with the wings as much as Frank's goes with them. .

I was just enjoying some nice sardines with sunny side egg on a toasted bun called pan de sal. And I have the perfect hot sauce to go with it, the original Tabasco.

Having it with black coffee Suddenly feels like I'm in Taos, New Mexico!

Glad you liked it.

I hope it pairs with the wings as much as Frank's goes with them. .

I was just enjoying some nice sardines with sunny side egg on a toasted bun called pan de sal. And I have the perfect hot sauce to go with it, the original Tabasco.

Having it with black coffee Suddenly feels like I'm in Taos, New Mexico!

Your meal sound similar to the one I finished a bit ago, and posted on my "Peaty Proteins" recipe thread! Garlic butter oysters in pan-fried sourdough with Tabasco Habanero ? I felt like I was at the beach!

Attachments

• 20210905_153103.jpg
    20210905_153103.jpg
    444.8 KB · Views: 8

yerrag

Your meal sound similar to the one I finished a bit ago, and posted on my "Peaty Proteins" recipe thread! Garlic butter oysters in pan-fried sourdough with Tabasco Habanero ? I felt like I was at the beach!
Nah, mine is a lazy slap together thing. Yours is a labor of love-but not too much. It took you just as long putting it together as I did with my slow zombie pace as I roll off from bed to our cooler and drier fall weather. Happy the global warming hoax is on the wane, and looking forward to the demise of another.

Nah, mine is a lazy slap together thing. Yours is a labor of love-but not too much. It took you just as long putting it together as I did with my slow zombie pace as I roll off from bed to our cooler and drier fall weather. Happy the global warming hoax is on the wane, and looking forward to the demise of another.

It's not waning here. It is 105° today.

yerrag

It's not waning here. It is 105° today.
I didn't know you lived in the Inland Empire, or had the empire reached the coast. No more of the year-round Mediterranean weather I used to love when I lived there?

It's fall already and I feel LA now and you're feeling Manila? Hot damn.

yerrag

@bzmazu sorry, didn't realize this is off thread. @Rinse & rePeat we can carry on in a thread more to do with food

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals