RAY PEAT ART GALLERY

I have never seen this pick of RP before!

Attachments

• 20210905_212350.jpg
    20210905_212350.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 5,734

LA

I always found his art kinda creepy TBH.
Everyone has a personal preference in art. The best thing about art is that it can be very theraputic for the creator. He might have been doing it for therapy and he did those painting a long time ago before he put up his first website. Maybe he was working too hard. Also he supposedly dropped acid. When people trip out too much on drugs if you can get them to do art, or string beads or do something artistic they settle down. There were some rumors posted someplace in this forum about what he would write on the canvas before he painted over it.

Everyone has a personal preference in art. The best thing about art is that it can be very theraputic for the creator. He might have been doing it for therapy and he did those painting a long time ago before he put up his first website. Maybe he was working too hard. Also he supposedly dropped acid. When people trip out too much on drugs if you can get them to do art, or string beads or do something artistic they settle down. There were some rumors posted someplace in this forum about what he would write on the canvas before he painted over it.

Sounds like a healthy past time to get the metabolism going!

"Just thinking about, anticipating, sex increases testosterone, makes the whiskers grow faster; general good health keeps the increased testosterone from increasing estrogen and cortisol." -Ray Peat

"I see painting as an essential part of grasping the world scientifically. For a few years, I taught art and painted portraits. I have shown my work in both the US and Mexico." -Ray Peat

At face value I'd describe his gallery as the portfolio of an overcompensating homosexual. But in Peat's case it's just pregnenolone-fueled rapturous study of the female form.
Seriously where does anybody get homosexual?
See:

Actually, Peat does have a wife (at least he did back in August last year).

Jahed Momand mentioned her on Danny Roddy's Patreon livestream (The 05/03 Live Stream) when he was asked to tell the story of when he met Peat in Eugene last year (he showed up with his wife). So technically the answer is yes, "having a wife" is very Peaty.

Ha! Ha! I love when a Seinfeld episode quote can non chalatly get slipped into a conversation. My husband I play that game, slipping them into our everyday conversations, so cavalierly, and giving each other "make believe" points according to how brilliantly we pull it off without others noticing it. I give you 2 points for this one, which is very good!

Ha! Ha! I love when a Seinfeld episode quote can non chalatly get slipped into a conversation. My husband I play that game, slipping them into our everyday conversations, so cavalierly, and giving each other "make believe" points according to how brilliantly we pull it off without others noticing it. I give you 2 points for this one, which is very good!
That sounds so fun! :cool

I will be playing this game from now on, like overtly. lol.

Hehehe, why, thank you! I feel like I am a master of this game already, though, I just hadn't noticed it lol. :ss And these 2 points only helped me to cement that view I have of myself!:hattip

That sounds so fun! :cool

I will be playing this game from now on, lol.

Hehehe, why, thank you! I feel like I am a master of this game already, lol. :ss And these 2 points only helped me to cement that view I have of myself!:hattip

I like your positivity and sense of humor!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals