Question About Tyromax

Johhny Tazzle

Ive been taking 1 drop the past two days just to mimc eating thyroid in the diet, is it normal that i wouldmt feel any different from it, and just view it as a normal part of my diet just like eating eggs and liver? Thyroid function is good already

Hiwatt

Question friends.

This is good news I think. I suspected myself hypothyroid 2 months ago.

I dropped all prescription antidepressants and anti anxiety Rx: 100 mg Pristiq, 400 mg Wellbutrin SR, 30 mg Busipirone, 1 mg Klonopin. Sad cocktail but done with it gratefully.

So my oral core temps were 97ish for awhile heart rate 80. I titrated up to 12 drops Tyromax total split am/pm.

6 weeks later I feel great with alot of energy. I use 10 drops Diamant total split am/pm. I bumped dopamine and feel stable positive mood w/o anxiety or depression.

My appetite normalized from overeating and my skin and hair improved. I must have lost 15 pounds and need to drop another 15 - but I am doing so gradually and naturally.

So I bumped daily Tyromax from 10 to 12 drops 2 days ago. I have been very carefully looking for an inflection point.

I felt warmer today and my core oral temp just hit 98.6. So I think I found the sweetspot. I just added Kuinone and Cortignon for the cortisol stress component etc. I was just a little afraid because I am doing this on my own.

I am wondering basically this: once you hit a good level with Tyromax how long do you keep that going? Is it temporary or a longer term strategy.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Forumer1

Question friends.

This is good news I think. I suspected myself hypothyroid 2 months ago.

I dropped all prescription antidepressants and anti anxiety Rx: 100 mg Pristiq, 400 mg Wellbutrin SR, 30 mg Busipirone, 1 mg Klonopin. Sad cocktail but done with it gratefully.

So my oral core temps were 97ish for awhile heart rate 80. I titrated up to 12 drops Tyromax total split am/pm.

6 weeks later I feel great with alot of energy. I use 10 drops Diamant total split am/pm. I bumped dopamine and feel stable positive mood w/o anxiety or depression.

My appetite normalized from overeating and my skin and hair improved. I must have lost 15 pounds and need to drop another 15 - but I am doing so gradually and naturally.

So I bumped daily Tyromax from 10 to 12 drops 2 days ago. I have been very carefully looking for an inflection point.

I felt warmer today and my core oral temp just hit 98.6. So I think I found the sweetspot. I just added Kuinone and Cortignon for the cortisol stress component etc. I was just a little afraid because I am doing this on my own.

I am wondering basically this: once you hit a good level with Tyromax how long do you keep that going? Is it temporary or a longer term strategy.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Did you ever figure this out? How are you these days? Still taking Tyromax?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals