Dismiss Notice
  7. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. **NEW Mini Body Light** MBL1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy Mini Body Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Question About (haidut's) IdeaLabs Supplements

Discussion in 'Suppliers' started by Raypmom, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Jsaute21

Jsaute21 Member

Interesting. Do you still supplement BCAA or was that a temporary phase to increase dopamine while decreasing serotonin? I always feel great on BCAA for some reason. I could even handle it relatively well on an empty stomach.

2. haidut

haidut Member

I still do, but only as needed. Basically, over the last 3 yeas I sent through period of trying pretty much every supplement Peat talks about and I took each daily for at least a month to see the results. Now they are all tools in the toolbox and I only reach for one or more as needed. BCAA/tyrosine is pretty good at lowering cortisol, which is of course due to the serotonin inhibition. So, for me they are one of the tools that can be used to relax after a very stressful day and even though serotonin is supposed to be needed to synthesize melatonin, I don't get any insomnia from them - quite the opposite actually.

3. RMJ

RMJ Member

does anybody know if i still can pay via Paypal?

can't find any other option then creditcard

4. haidut

haidut Member

Unfortunately, we do not use PayPal any more. As I posted back I August, PayPal blocked our account due to selling DMSO-based supplements even though they are OK with selling DMSO and the raw materials for those supplements separately. Yes, I know it is crazy but this is where we stand. You can get a prepaid VISA/MC card from a store and use it to make a purchase. It should not cost more than a few dollars to buy the actual card and then it can be reloaded as needed.
    It is the only payment method we can accept right now, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

5. Such_Saturation

Such_Saturation Member

Debit and prepaid work fine. Just add your ZIP.

6. RMJ

RMJ Member

Thx for the info ... i try to get one asap :)

7. Motif

Motif Member

Delivery time for Europeans?

8. haidut

haidut Member

It varies, but is usually in the range of 6-10 days unless customs decides to delay a package and then all bets are off. But I would say that for most European countries packages do not take more than 2 weeks.

9. Motif

Motif Member

My package is in Europe since Monday and still didn't arrive. Strange

10. haidut

haidut Member

Why is it strange?? International mail takes time, even once it reaches Europe.
    Not sure when it was sent, but it usually takes 10-14 days for packages to arrive to a European destination address.

11. Kartoffel

Kartoffel Member

@haidut What has been your experience with shipping your products to customers in Europe? Most of your products require a prescription in EU-countries, and I guess the would be a lot of troubles with customs.

12. haidut

haidut Member

So far we have not had any issues really. I think customs mostly focus on truly banned chemicals like AAS and maybe even hardcore drugs (e.g. opioids) imported from China. They are not going to make the front page news by stopping packages with pregnenolone :):

13. Mauritio

Mauritio Member

Never had a problem with that and I imported stuff like 11keto-DHT, DHEA, Pregnenolone, Pansterone, Androsterone,Antiobiotics, Metergoline, Admantane ,Cypro etc to Germany.

And with haiduts stuff it either takes a week or two weeks- nothing in between for some reason^^

14. Kartoffel

Kartoffel Member

Well, that's good to know, but I repeatedly had probles with customs the last year. I think they tightened their controll system. Both of my last two orders (one from haidut and one from kenogen) were stopped by customs. I had to refuse the progest-E so that it got sent back to kenogen, and I had to go to the customs office in person, and pick up haidut's shippment. When you are there, you have to show them your receit and allow them to open the parcel. They checked the product (Energin), and allowed me to keep it since it doesn't have any ingredients that you would need a prescription for.
    The law is that you need to pay sales tax (19%) for every imported item with a value between €22 and €150. So, it doesn't really matter what you order. When the value is greater than 22€ (including shipping!) there is a chance they will intercept it.

Zoll online - Sendungen mit geringem Wert

15. Mauritio

Mauritio Member

Yeah I have had that when iherb was available but never with haiduts business from 10+ orders...

16. ddjd

ddjd Member

Amazon UK sells Pregnenolone and I just got DHEA sent to Germany with DHEA clearly written on the outside of the package. I really don't think the Europeans are that bothered