Ultimate Idealabs Bodybuilding Stack

Kram

It's probably exactly that. Low metabolism, but increased bodyheat from stress hormones. When you're extremeties are cold it is just a more severe case.

Did you check your waking pulse and does your temp and pulse fall after a meal?
Yeah, realize it's probably still a sign of low/stressful metabolism but as to what's causing it, remains elusive to me. Temps/pulse generally rise after a meal

OP
S

Sullytex

I remember reading an article from Dan Duchaine many years ago. He stated that temp increase after meals is a reflection of fitness. Learning about RP, I now believe it's an adrenaline response as he said one of his trainees would sweat on the small of her back. Since that's where adrenals are, thus my hypothesis.

milkboi

I remember reading an article from Dan Duchaine many years ago. He stated that temp increase after meals is a reflection of fitness. Learning about RP, I now believe it's an adrenaline response as he said one of his trainees would sweat on the small of her back. Since that's where adrenals are, thus my hypothesis.

IIRC, RP also thinks that higher body temperature after eating is indicative of good/normal thyroid function. Eating should lower adrenaline too, so I don’t feel your hypothesis is valid.

OP
S

Sullytex

Fair enough @milkboi, lots of people with more intelligence than I. Considering what Duchaine was feeding them, i dunno.

noqcks

If diet, training and lifestyle are optimal, then supplements will really make a minor difference to how you look. It will most likely not even help with muscle mass growth, but it can help with reducing water retention, help you do more volume, be more energetic, sleep better, look healthier, etc., at the doses used.

With that being said, my stack would be:
6-keto progesterone (anti-catabolic)
Vitamin D + K2 (has performance enhancing benefits and can help boost T)
Energin, Oxidal (3 drops), Pyrucet and Cardenosine (as pre-workout)
Defibron + CamphoSal (to reduce excess gut bacteria, gut irritation and endotoxins, which can promote too much inflammation and slow muscle growth)
Magnoil (better sleep and energy production)
11-keto DHT
Mitolipin (for better cellular functioning and recovery)

I'm curious why no love for Gonadin?