All Peptide Sites = FAKE ?

SOMO

Unless otherwise proven, you should not order from these popular peptide sites.

I have had 0 luck getting HPLC or Mass-Spec (or any lab analysis) from any of the major peptide/research liquid suppliers.

I called and emailed the following sources and have determined they are likely fake:

-BlueSky
-RUI
-Geo
-Extreme
-USA Peptides
-Maxim

The only real source I know of is EnchancedChemicals, but they no longer sell to the public.

Not only do these companies have ***t customer service that take FOREVER to answer emails -- if they even answer emails (which is sketchy and suspicious in and of itself) -- but they will often not provide you any information that would show their products are legitimate OR pure.
In the time I sent Extremepeptides 2 customer service emails, they responded to none of them, but managed to process my order without any issue lol.
RUI pretended not to know what I meant by lab analysis of their products and the person on the phone directed me to the EMAIL ADDRESS ON THEIR WEBSITE lol.

One has to wonder - since we already know what's in the product, what exactly are they hiding?
Some super secret solvent? Something toxic? The most simple explanation is that there is 0 active ingredient in their products and so they don't want to share any lab analysis because it will show these products are likely just water+ethanol or corn starch+ethanol.

I speculate that this shadiness is commonplace in online pharmacies, but also mainstream supplement suppliers. Another popular supplement company (not a peptide company) called BulkSupplements that I reached out to regarding their fish oil said this about their fish oils: "we do not test this product."

Me: Comment: I had a question about the fish oil product: https://www.bulksupplements.com/fish-oil-softgel-1000mg-3895.html
Can you provide PV (Peroxide Values) or Anisidine (p-AnV) or TBARS/TOTOX test of the fish oil?

BulkSupplements: Response:
Hello,
I do apologize but we are unable to provide these for you since these are not tested for in this item.
Amy M.
Customer Service
Mind you, PV and TBARs are industry gold standards for oil oxidation and very common tests. If a company can't be bothered to test their product, why the **** would you want to order from them?

If someone orders from these peptide sites and experiences an effect, it's almost certainly placebo.

Vote with your wallet.
The supplement industry is rife with scammers and snake oil salesmen.
If you are gonna supplement, make sure it's high-quality and pure.

Last edited:

Ron J

I just checked bluesky and the analysis is under "reports". I hope the exemestane I got from them is legit.

OP
SOMO

SOMO

I just checked bluesky and the analysis is under "reports". I hope the exemestane I got from them is legit.

Thanks. I also recall some of the links on BlueSky specifically not working/loading properly, but it's good to know these reports are easily available in pdf.
I'm not sure whether the report itself is legit, but using this one as an example, I noticed it has no date. Two of the other tests list a date of 2014. Many of these chem/supplement suppliers change suppliers themselves frequently. I'd personally feel more comfortable with annual testing, but at least they're providing some transparency.

https://www.blueskypeptide.com/media/custom/upload/File-1405516412.pdf

For a few of the research chems you can always get bloodwork done to verify if there's some change happening there.

Muckl3

Best thing to do is check some popular steroid/bodybuilding forums, as there is allot of guys getting products tested. In the uk the gold standard I would say is pure peptides but the rest are a bit dodgy.

OP
SOMO

SOMO

Best thing to do is check some popular steroid/bodybuilding forums, as there is allot of guys getting products tested. In the uk the gold standard I would say is pure peptides but the rest are a bit dodgy.

Most of those review on bodybuilding forums are several years old.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...on-for-anyone-whos-purchased-from-them.11898/

Seems people got their financial information compromised after using BlueSky. Back to the trash heap. Would not trust their Exemestane or T3, if they're being negligent with people's financial information the chance of them providing a legitimate product is unlikely.

Wolf

+1 to reliability and not being scammed by BSP. Product is also the named product, despite being a sloppy crushed tablet dissolved in a crappy solvent design.
/comment

Captain Planet

The only company that regularly tested their products was Ceretropic, but unfortunately they had to leave the peptide business. The only way to be 100% sure you're getting legit peptides is to get them prescribed by a doctor. A few compounding pharmacies sell peptides. But the prices are astronomical compared to the peptide sites.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals