Question About (haidut's) IdeaLabs Supplements

Jsaute21

Interesting. Do you still supplement BCAA or was that a temporary phase to increase dopamine while decreasing serotonin? I always feel great on BCAA for some reason. I could even handle it relatively well on an empty stomach.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Interesting. Do you still supplement BCAA or was that a temporary phase to increase dopamine while decreasing serotonin? I always feel great on BCAA for some reason. I could even handle it relatively well on an empty stomach.

I still do, but only as needed. Basically, over the last 3 yeas I sent through period of trying pretty much every supplement Peat talks about and I took each daily for at least a month to see the results. Now they are all tools in the toolbox and I only reach for one or more as needed. BCAA/tyrosine is pretty good at lowering cortisol, which is of course due to the serotonin inhibition. So, for me they are one of the tools that can be used to relax after a very stressful day and even though serotonin is supposed to be needed to synthesize melatonin, I don't get any insomnia from them - quite the opposite actually.

RMJ

Update: It's arrived!
- Customs handled properly.
- Shipped very quickly after order.
~8 days from order to delivery (USPS First Class estimates 1-2 weeks normally).

2015-Dec-02 21:10 GMT: Order/Payment on idealabsdc.com (Paypal)
2015-Dec-03 06:05 GMT: idealabsdc.com submits shipping information
2015-Dec-03 14:00 GMT: Package accepted at Post Office (in US)
2015-Dec-11 12:50 GMT: Packaged delivered to me by Royal Mail (in UK)

does anybody know if i still can pay via Paypal?

can't find any other option then creditcard

haidut

Forum Supporter
does anybody know if i still can pay via Paypal?

can't find any other option then creditcard

Unfortunately, we do not use PayPal any more. As I posted back I August, PayPal blocked our account due to selling DMSO-based supplements even though they are OK with selling DMSO and the raw materials for those supplements separately. Yes, I know it is crazy but this is where we stand. You can get a prepaid VISA/MC card from a store and use it to make a purchase. It should not cost more than a few dollars to buy the actual card and then it can be reloaded as needed.
It is the only payment method we can accept right now, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Debit and prepaid work fine. Just add your ZIP.

RMJ

Unfortunately, we do not use PayPal any more. As I posted back I August, PayPal blocked our account due to selling DMSO-based supplements even though they are OK with selling DMSO and the raw materials for those supplements separately. Yes, I know it is crazy but this is where we stand. You can get a prepaid VISA/MC card from a store and use it to make a purchase. It should not cost more than a few dollars to buy the actual card and then it can be reloaded as needed.
It is the only payment method we can accept right now, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Debit and prepaid work fine. Just add your ZIP.

Thx for the info ... i try to get one asap :)

haidut

Forum Supporter
Delivery time for Europeans?

It varies, but is usually in the range of 6-10 days unless customs decides to delay a package and then all bets are off. But I would say that for most European countries packages do not take more than 2 weeks.

Motif

My package is in Europe since Monday and still didn't arrive. Strange

haidut

Forum Supporter
My package is in Europe since Monday and still didn't arrive. Strange

Why is it strange?? International mail takes time, even once it reaches Europe.
Not sure when it was sent, but it usually takes 10-14 days for packages to arrive to a European destination address.

Kartoffel

Why is it strange?? International mail takes time, even once it reaches Europe.
Not sure when it was sent, but it usually takes 10-14 days for packages to arrive to a European destination address.

@haidut What has been your experience with shipping your products to customers in Europe? Most of your products require a prescription in EU-countries, and I guess the would be a lot of troubles with customs.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut What has been your experience with shipping your products to customers in Europe? Most of your products require a prescription in EU-countries, and I guess the would be a lot of troubles with customs.

So far we have not had any issues really. I think customs mostly focus on truly banned chemicals like AAS and maybe even hardcore drugs (e.g. opioids) imported from China. They are not going to make the front page news by stopping packages with pregnenolone :):

Mauritio

Never had a problem with that and I imported stuff like 11keto-DHT, DHEA, Pregnenolone, Pansterone, Androsterone,Antiobiotics, Metergoline, Admantane ,Cypro etc to Germany.

And with haiduts stuff it either takes a week or two weeks- nothing in between for some reason^^

Kartoffel

Never had a problem with that and I imported stuff like 11keto-DHT, DHEA, Pregnenolone, Pansterone, Androsterone,Antiobiotics, Metergoline, Admantane ,Cypro etc to Germany.

And with haiduts stuff it either takes a week or two weeks- nothing in between for some reason^^

Well, that's good to know, but I repeatedly had probles with customs the last year. I think they tightened their controll system. Both of my last two orders (one from haidut and one from kenogen) were stopped by customs. I had to refuse the progest-E so that it got sent back to kenogen, and I had to go to the customs office in person, and pick up haidut's shippment. When you are there, you have to show them your receit and allow them to open the parcel. They checked the product (Energin), and allowed me to keep it since it doesn't have any ingredients that you would need a prescription for.
The law is that you need to pay sales tax (19%) for every imported item with a value between €22 and €150. So, it doesn't really matter what you order. When the value is greater than 22€ (including shipping!) there is a chance they will intercept it.

Zoll online - Sendungen mit geringem Wert

Mauritio

Well, that's good to know, but I repeatedly had probles with customs the last year. I think they tightened their controll system. Both of my last two orders (one from haidut and one from kenogen) were stopped by customs. I had to refuse the progest-E so that it got sent back to kenogen, and I had to go to the customs office in person, and pick up haidut's shippment. When you are there, you have to show them your receit and allow them to open the parcel. They checked the product (Energin), and allowed me to keep it since it doesn't have any ingredients that you would need a prescription for.
The law is that you need to pay sales tax (19%) for every imported item with a value between €22 and €150. So, it doesn't really matter what you order. When the value is greater than 22€ (including shipping!) there is a chance they will intercept it.

Zoll online - Sendungen mit geringem Wert
Yeah I have had that when iherb was available but never with haiduts business from 10+ orders...

ddjd

So far we have not had any issues really. I think customs mostly focus on truly banned chemicals like AAS and maybe even hardcore drugs (e.g. opioids) imported from China. They are not going to make the front page news by stopping packages with pregnenolone :):
Amazon UK sells Pregnenolone and I just got DHEA sent to Germany with DHEA clearly written on the outside of the package. I really don't think the Europeans are that bothered

GreekDemiGod

It's been over a month since I placed my order and it has yet to arrive.

This is the last update:

2019-10-21 08:42

JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Arrived at USPS Regional Facility -> Your item arrived at our USPS facility in JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on October 21, 2019 at 8:42 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Mauritio

It's been over a month since I placed my order and it has yet to arrive.

This is the last update:

2019-10-21 08:42

JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Arrived at USPS Regional Facility -> Your item arrived at our USPS facility in JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on October 21, 2019 at 8:42 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
I have waited 4 and a half weeks for my progesterone . Don't give up yet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals