Progesterone Therapy

Runenight201

There was a comment made here which demonstrated the effects of the before and after of a woman who underwent what I believe to be progesterone therapy (or perhaps it was a different hormonal intervention) and the results were quite shocking. You could see the complete changes in her morphology and she went from a not very attractive woman to a much more conventionally attractive woman.

I've tried searching many times through this forum and I can't find it. Does anybody know what I may be referring to? The before/after images were in black/white as well, so this intervention/study may have been done quite some time ago.

Jennifer

There was a comment made here which demonstrated the effects of the before and after of a woman who underwent what I believe to be progesterone therapy (or perhaps it was a different hormonal intervention) and the results were quite shocking. You could see the complete changes in her morphology and she went from a not very attractive woman to a much more conventionally attractive woman.

I've tried searching many times through this forum and I can't find it. Does anybody know what I may be referring to? The before/after images were in black/white as well, so this intervention/study may have been done quite some time ago.

Hi Rune, I’m thinking you mean the last women in the before and after thyroid treatment photos from Broda Barnes’ book Hypothyroidism: The Unsuspected Illness:

She is a great example of what I mean when I say I became dangerously underweight when my thyroid crashed. Hypothyroidism is typically associated with weight gain, but it can also lead to weight loss and delayed puberty.

OP
Runenight201

Runenight201

Hi Rune, I’m thinking you mean the last women in the before and after thyroid treatment photos from Broda Barnes’ book Hypothyroidism: The Unsuspected Illness:

She is a great example of what I mean when I say I became dangerously underweight when my thyroid crashed. Hypothyroidism is typically associated with weight gain, but it can also lead to weight loss and delayed puberty.

Jennifer,

Thank you very much, that is exactly what I was looking for, and now I see it was correcting the hypothyroidism that led to her morphology changing!

Jennifer

Jennifer,

Thank you very much, that is exactly what I was looking for, and now I see it was correcting the hypothyroidism that led to her morphology changing!

You’re welcome. :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals