Post shortages of things that you notice here

I want to start a thread showing what is short in your area, what you noticed is no longer on shelves or only intermittently available that used to be easy to get.

Today we found that Gerolsteiner is short and we can't easily find it. It was always available in glass bottles for years but now is hard to find.

jnklheimer

I want to start a thread showing what is short in your area, what you noticed is no longer on shelves or only intermittently available that used to be easy to get.

Today we found that Gerolsteiner is short and we can't easily find it. It was always available in glass bottles for years but now is hard to find.
I’m in Canada, and nothing. I am still getting extra of a few essentials like coconut oil and instant coffee and more food in freezer than usual but I cant help but feel like it’s more prepper fear mongering as many people are claiming shortages. They were fear mongering last year and even back in spring 2020. I remember people saying we are all gonna starve because some (sounds like casual) farmers weren’t gonna grow their beets that summer. I think USA has backed up ports due to labor issues combined with stupid workplace meme flu rules, but it seems pretty normal.

I stopped drinking gerolsteiner when I saw how heavily contaminated their (even glass) bottles are with plastic. They were worse than cheap brands. What’s the point of paying for premium product and getting the same crap? I’m getting a distiller now and will add carbonation and salts myself.

I’m frankly tired of the fear mongering crap. It pays to be prepared and the only wrench in supply chains is man-made. Politicians will get hung from lamp poles if their stupid policies which impact shipping impact food supply while they continue living the high life. Even truckers going on strike is getting on my nerves, a little.

Anyone remember Tara saying millions would die? Did she stop posting as much?

Perry Staltic

Tractor store guy said they are having hard time getting parts. Their lot which is always full of equipment is nearly empty.

Peatful

Im in a large US southern city: our local Target is about 70% stocked. Each week less and less merch. I asked- and they said it was about transportation- the truckers I assume they have been told.

Then there is this->

Attachments

• 04C44605-A5B4-4B12-A9C9-C38A5DE962BF.png
    04C44605-A5B4-4B12-A9C9-C38A5DE962BF.png
    150.3 KB · Views: 46

jnklheimer

Tractor store guy said they are having hard time getting parts. Their lot which is always full of equipment is nearly empty.
I bought some winter yard maintenance equipment early because of this potential issue. My dad said he wanted to wait to get the best deal but the store has a price protection policy anyways. My parents get obstinate when I tell them to just stock up extra in case. Even if nothing happens the food will still get used.

jnklheimer

Im in a large US southern city: our local Target is about 70% stocked. Each week less and less merch. I asked- and they said it was about transportation- the truckers I assume they have been told.

Then there is this->
Why are border/transport officials denying entry to cargo containers?

Birdie

Maple Hill Grass-fed Organic Milk: Today, only the Reduced Fat was available. Sometimes only the Whole Milk is there. Always just a few cartons are on the shelf lately.
This is in the South.

Peatful

Why are border/transport officials denying entry to cargo containers?
I can only presume or assume- that it is what they’ve been told to do by the powers that be.
The same powers that told hospital administrators and staff to not sit up Covid pts- but to keep them supine; and to not rx ivermectin, etc.

David PS

Carly

Helpful thread. We have a farm in the mid atlantic area (US) and my husband was told the wait for a new tractor is around 6 months. I haven't been able to find Meyenberg goat milk in the grocery store

Birdie

My husband said the paper goods isle at our local grocery has a lot of empty shelves.

Hermes

There's news that in the UK shelves look rather empty. Recently I've noticed a note on the shelf for coconut water that says delivery interruption. For now, the product won't be sold. Not clear for how long. I live in Switzerland.

jdrop

I can only presume or assume- that it is what they’ve been told to do by the powers that be.
The same powers that told hospital administrators and staff to not sit up Covid pts- but to keep them supine; and to not rx ivermectin, etc.

Rafe

Pulp-free frozen concentrated oj here in upper Midwest US, small city. I could see it going away the past 2 wks.

Here’s a short article on how the hygiene mandates are sidelining merchant marines just wanting to do their jobs b/c the policies are uneven globally, cutting supply chains. One guy is reported to have taken 6 injections b/c each country he was docked in requires a different brand. Seems like an expose at first. It’s cnnnnn so it’s not. It’s a sort of justification for a global policy. “See all the trouble national policies are causing?”

David PS

LA

same as usual, occasionally some stores are out of what we want and if asked they tell us when they will be getting more of something or if it has been discontinued.
In the past we (my husband and I) used to purchase Gerolsteiner. It now seems toxic 'to us' due to our experience last June 2021. We have some differences and similarities - both white I was born-female-still-female, 5' 5" and my husband was born-male-still-male 5'11" we often react differently to different foods and drinks.
However - -
*BOTH* of us had similar experiences even though each of us is sometimes able to eat or drink something the other does not like or can not digest.
We both became nauseous and dizzy after drinking 1to 2 cups each of Gerolsteiner and I also developed a headache. This *never* happened in the past.
We used to enjoy the Gerolsteiner bubble water on a hot summer day.
We have not trashed 2 bottles since my husband says he will use it on the plants in pots and will also watch to see if it kills those plants
The ingredients listed on GEROLSTEINER, Sparkling Natural, Mineral Water, with natural carbonation added, High Mineral Content" Product of Germany are:
-------------------------------------
"Gerolsteiner Mineral Content"
(Amount Per Liter) mg/L
Calcium 345
Magnesium 100
Bicarbonate 1,800
Sodium 115
Chloride 40
Potassium 10
Sulfate 35
Other Minerals 55
--------------------------------------
Total Mineral Content
(Total Dissolved Solids) 2,500
--------------------------------------
Probably dont need a bunch of dissolved solids anyway. (grin) Get a good water distiller and pour your distilled water through a carbon filter. Drink Milk for your Calcium and Potassium and take Magnesium supplements or eat a high magnesium food. (Blackstrap Molasses contains Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, and Sodium.) Bubbles are added to other products too.
Best wishes.

LA

Then there is this->
Yes the Port of Los Angeles has not been unloading cargo for many months. I wonder if this is part of "thee" plan. These cargo ships have been floating around too long

michael94

good thing about America is that it's very food secure domestically, so long as domestic transportation is not hindered. I think we'll be ok missing a few shipments from China. However a fuel shortage could be devastating because most of our agriculture, dairy etc. relies on industrial equipment. I dont have any reason to assume that would happen though and I hope there are contingency plans setting aside fuel for essential services just in case.

Attachments

• Dairy_Map.gif
    Dairy_Map.gif
    82.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Dairy_Map2.jpg
    Dairy_Map2.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 10
  • dairy_map_2021_milk_production_Figure_2.png
    dairy_map_2021_milk_production_Figure_2.png
    61.7 KB · Views: 10
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals