Post shortages of things that you notice here

LucyL

Paper towels, and Mop Towels too were out at Sam's Club.

Taotatoes

Haagan daz chocolate has been very scarce in the US for some time.
I'm in Canada. Our HD is made here with Canadian dairy (its not as good as it used to be, much sweeter less creamier) but no shortages.

Taotatoes

No shortages to note of anything else up here either, but the prices on some things for this time are kinda crazy, so stockpiling some things pre winter/lockdowns whenever I find sales. The drought made meat prices increase threefold, but there's been tons of sales on dairy products which you'd think would also reflect the water shortages.

Aad

Prices are skyrocketing all over the world.

And it will only get worse.

There are just too many people on this planet.

Unsustainable.

Taotatoes

Unsustainable.
Are there really too many people? Or maybe too many terrible governments that continue to fail at their jobs and remain in power because of cronyism/corruption? Maybe if governments stopped investing so much money into wars/military and put that money into sustainable development projects we wouldn't be where we are today.

LA

Attachments

• distilled-water-info.jpg
    distilled-water-info.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 17

jnklheimer

Unsustainable.
this is BS, the earth can sustain at least 30 billion people. there's all that unused land mass outside the ice wall

haidut

Forum Supporter

Unsustainable.

So, why are prices only (and suddenly) rising now? It's not like the world added say 1bil people over the last year or so. You don't think the 3 largest economies in the world (EU, US, and China) printing trillions out of thin air and injecting that into their economies, while (first two, at least) also destroying multiple "legacy" industries/suppliers in order to replace them with their Great Reset agenda, is a much more likely explanation?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Horizon Organic Milk, both the plain and flavored options, is out at several stores (WF, Safeway, Giant) in a 2 mile radius in DC. Bottled carbonate water is also out, in many stores, and so are things like organic chocolates, organic fruit (pineapple, mango, papaya, etc) and a number of brands of organic butter. Various pre-made coffee products are also out in many stores like CVS, 7-eleven, Walgreens, etc - especially the Starbucks espresso shorts in cans, and various other cold liquid coffee drinks like lattes, mochas, etc. The local Latino stores seem to be out of the Mexical Coke, and have not restocked it for at least 3-4 months. CVS sometimes also carries that product but they also seem to be out and have not replenished it for months. Various sanitation products like rubbing alcohol, and even hand gel seem to be running low though not at the level of 2020 shortages when most stores were out and the stores that did have them has a 2-item limit per person.

Aad

Jesus, the immediate increase in energy price (gas and electricity) here in the Netherlands is beyond anything I have ever seen. My neighbour just went from 225 euros a month to 500 euros a month!!!!

And everything in the supermarket has become more expensive.

Everything. By at least 30 % since july 2021. So in about three months time.

Aad

So, why are prices only (and suddenly) rising now? It's not like the world added say 1bil people over the last year or so. You don't think the 3 largest economies in the world (EU, US, and China) printing trillions out of thin air and injecting that into their economies, while (first two, at least) also destroying multiple "legacy" industries/suppliers in order to replace them with their Great Reset agenda, is a much more likely explanation?
Sorry, my answer was incomplete. Indeed, they want to get rid of billions of people asap. They tested the water first with Covid.

-Luke-

Jesus, the immediate increase in energy price (gas and electricity) here in the Netherlands is beyond anything I have ever seen. My neighbour just went from 225 euros a month to 500 euros a month!!!!

Interesting. I read an article a few days ago about food production in the Netherlands and that many greenhouses are having big problems due to high energy prices and that this will affect food prices. I didn't know the the groceries are already that much more expensive. Here in Germany I didn't notice big price increase for food so far, at least for the food I eat. On the other hand we had an election two weeks ago and more expensive groceries could irritate voters. We also see the increases in energy price and yesterday I read that fertilizer prices have increased by up to 50% in one week.

Aad

Exactly Luke. The increases will now come after the SPD won the elections. ;) Germany is still significantly cheaper than the Netherlands though with regard to gasoline, food etc.

-Luke-

Exactly Luke. The increases will now come after the SPD won the elections. ;) Germany is still significantly cheaper than the Netherlands though with regard to gasoline, food etc.
Maybe then a few people will wake up. If there are two things that Germans hold sacred, it's cheap food and cars. :D

Mephisto

same here in poland, electricity/gas prices doubled this year. Food getting more expensive. Prices of building materials increased drastically as well, and homes/apartments are being bought up by foreign investors, making it impossible for the average person to afford a house or build their own. News articles of chickens and pigs being slaughtered because of a suspected virus, or not enough workers etc in Poland, Ireland and the UK. Really looks like they are working towards Klaus Schwab's "you will own nothing and you will be happy" goal.

Perry Staltic

Unsustainable.

Nonsense. There's plenty to go around. Supply chains can't work, though, when the world goes crazy like it's doing now.

Aad

Nonsense. There's plenty to go around. Supply chains can't work, though, when the world goes crazy like it's doing now.
Nah, almost 18 million people in the Netherlands. It's beyond full. The Netherlands only can sustain 11 million people max. This is a well known fact here.

Perry Staltic

Nah, almost 18 million people in the Netherlands. It's beyond full. The Netherlands only can sustain 11 million people max. This is a well known fact here.

18 million people seem to be doing pretty well. The word sustainable is an ambiguous term that really doesn't mean anything. People could argue that 11 million are not "sustainable", or even less, so it doesn't convey anything meaningful.

Inaut

My buddy is shopping for a car in Toronto. He said he can't get new cars because of the circuit board "supply chain" issues. He said his only option now is older, used cars and apparently over the last month, the model of Acura (nothing fancy just an RDX) he is looking at has gone up $2000...This is silly

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals