Post Menopausal & Need To Lose Belly Fat

Michsaun

I am 55 years old woman and for most of my life never had a weight issue, Now, I find I have belly fat while following a peat diet, but this could be more of a menopause issue not sure.
My question is: has anyone used Idea Labs Mitolipin transdermally on an area they would like to loose fat ie: their belly and had success?
I recall reading that someone did this in one of the posts, but cannot access it now. Any help/advice on how I can lose my belly fat would be greatly appreciated. I do take progest e but that doesn't seem to be doing the trick and have purchased Mitolipin, but getting confused reading posts as to how to use it for the purpose of losing fat from various areas on the body. Thanks all.

javacody

Maybe @haidut has some advice here?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Maybe @haidut has some advice here?

While MitoLipin may help, more people reported success with topical Lapodin for belly fat issue. Please look at the Lapodin thread for more info, but belly fat is usually a high cortisol issue. I would do blood cortisol AM/PM test to see where you stand on that.

OP
Michsaun

Michsaun

@haidut I purchased 2 bottles of MitoLipin. Used up 1. Noticed no changes. Am I able to return the 1 bottle in exchange for 1 bottle of Lapodin?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals