Peat Sounds Better And Sharper Then Ever

johnwester130

People grow when stimulated and energy is required from them.

More and more people are wondering about his ideas and interviewing him so maybe he is growing too.

Inspired

I didn't listen to the whole thing. His mind is there, but he sounds like an old guy, which he is. What did he sound like 10, 20, or 30 years ago?

His brain is so active and full of info. I imagine that all of this activity is overwhelming for his speaking/verbalizing capabilities.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Never mind. I answered my own question. He sounded the same back then as now.
Yeah I think just for his age and kmud interviews in the past, I meant recently he sounds more calm and steady. Good interview to listen too I don’t know many his age I can be excited to listen too.

lampofred

His mind is still sharp as hell even at 82, the way he is able to immediately get to the heart of all sorts of on the spot questions and remember specific studies from decades ago to support his answers. No 80+ year old I have ever talked to had that kind of mental speed, even several 20 year olds I know are slower than him

Also I hope he is glad that his work is getting some more recognition, and that might play a role in how his voice has been sounding stronger these past few months

lampofred

Also random question, why do we say "sharp as hell" or "good as hell" instead of "sharp as heaven" ?

Vinny

dreamcatcher

His mind is still sharp as hell even at 82, the way he is able to immediately get to the heart of all sorts of on the spot questions and remember specific studies from decades ago to support his answers. No 80+ year old I have ever talked to had that kind of mental speed, even several 20 year olds I know are slower than him

Also I hope he is glad that his work is getting some more recognition, and that might play a role in how his voice has been sounding stronger these past few months

And this doctor sounds very sharp!! at the age of 98- although I don't support veganism. He's a lovely person.

Inspired

When it is suggested that he sounds "better or sharper than ever", does that mean he has been sounding NOT sharp or worse recently?

I wonder if Ray gets bored answering the same questions or talking about the same things sometimes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals