Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

HDD

I am afraid all NSAIDs except aspirin are suspect. The study above covers all of them and they all have the same side effects on the heart. Coconut oil, magnesium, and glycine would be the safe anti-inflammatories if he is not willing to try steroids like pregnenolone.
Ok, thanks again. He isn't going to want to hear that but I'm sure he won't have a problem taking pregnenolone. Since you just posted about scrotum application, would that be preferred? Or should he apply the Pansteroone to the painful area?

encerent

@haidut i have had overall good success for the past 5 weeks or so on this product. I have never exceeded 4 drops of the MCT version, usually opting for 2-3 drops daily on my testes with breakfast. (2-3.5 MG.) I think i remember you saying that going 8 weeks on, 1 week off is a suitable pattern for this product.

If you had to recommend stacking Pansterone with another of your products for sustained heat & metabolism, which would you recommend?

2-3 drops of the MCT version topically would only provide a negligible amount of DHEA/Preg. Ray has mentioned in a recent podcast with Danny that normal topical supps absorb 10 times less than oral (which hardly gives you 100% absorption anyway.)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ok, thanks again. He isn't going to want to hear that but I'm sure he won't have a problem taking pregnenolone. Since you just posted about scrotum application, would that be preferred? Or should he apply the Pansteroone to the painful area?

I think application to the painful area would be better in this case. The scrotal application is more for restoring steroid levels and raising serum androgens.

Jsaute21

Thanks.
2-3 drops of the MCT version topically would only provide a negligible amount of DHEA/Preg. Ray has mentioned in a recent podcast with Danny that normal topical supps absorb 10 times less than oral (which hardly gives you 100% absorption anyway.)

Good to know. @haidut is this true?

If so, i have been under dosing. Better than the alternative certainly.

HDD

I think application to the painful area would be better in this case. The scrotal application is more for restoring steroid levels and raising serum androgens.
Thank you for your help, much appreciated!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks.

Good to know. @haidut is this true?

If so, i have been under dosing. Better than the alternative certainly.

The topical application of the MCT version would provide about 20% - 25% absorption, but because it avoids the first pass metabolism the effects may be the same as a much higher dose taken orally. For instance, taking 5mg DHEA orally sends most of this amount to the liver, which metabolizes it heavily into downstream steroids and lets no more than 5% of the oral dose into the bloodstream unchanged. So, it;s hard to see which is more effective - a specific oral dose that gets mostly sequestered by the liver or the same dose through the skin of which only 20% gets absorbed but then gets to travel to all tissues and maybe has a longer half life.

Jsaute21

Understood. Just out of curiosity what was your pulse at when you first discovered Peat? I know you were in rough shape, but i am interested in how long it took you to reach a stable high pulse.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Understood. Just out of curiosity what was your pulse at when you first discovered Peat? I know you were in rough shape, but i am interested in how long it took you to reach a stable high pulse.

When I was doing Paleo and running long distance back in 2009 my resting pulse was 33 BPM.

Jsaute21

When I was doing Paleo and running long distance back in 2009 my resting pulse was 33 BPM.
Holy moly. Mine is currently 60. Guess i could be in worse shape. If you had to pin point one or two strategies, what made the biggest difference? I remember on Danny Roddy you mentioning that niacinamide was a big factor.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Holy moly. Mine is currently 60. Guess i could be in worse shape. If you had to pin point one or two strategies, what made the biggest difference? I remember on Danny Roddy you mentioning that niacinamide was a big factor.

I'd say reintroducing sugar was probably the biggest factor, combined with reductions in vegetable oil products (nuts, seeds, etc which are big in Paleo world), and maybe aspirin/niacinamide.

Jsaute21

Thanks. Yeah i used to crush nuts. Probably 20 a day. I even hired a nutritionist for when i was playing pro lacrosse. Raw veggies, nuts were key for recovery he claimed. This guy supplies programs to actors, athletes all over the world. Shameful.

Jsaute21

I'd say reintroducing sugar was probably the biggest factor, combined with reductions in vegetable oil products (nuts, seeds, etc which are big in Paleo world), and maybe aspirin/niacinamide.
Thanks. Yeah i used to crush nuts. Probably 20 a day. I even hired a nutritionist for when i was playing pro lacrosse. Raw veggies, nuts were key for recovery he claimed. This guy supplies programs to actors, athletes all over the world. Shameful.

opethfeldt

Interesting question for you guys. So I've been using Pansterone for months now, to good effect. It has increased my energy and endurance, mental toughness and stability and tons of other things. One of the things I noticed is that my body odor is significantly stronger than it used to be, which other people here have mentioned. Before taking it, my sweat didn't have much smell to it at all, which I assume isn't good from a hormone standpoint. Now, it ranges from a musky smell to almost smelling like cat piss or something. Some people seem to like it or are neutral towards it. However, I've gotten some pretty hostile reactions from older women. Anyone have any insight into why older women would hate the smell so much?

Squatrat

Last year I was suffering some minor penile shrinkage and erection issues. Peating, using Haiduts supps, and fixing my hormonal profile has led to my penis returning to its original size. Take that for what you will.

Risingfire

My libido is really starting to boost up using Pansterone. I'm only using 2-3 drops. I'm having sex dreams like I'm a teenager

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Interesting question for you guys. So I've been using Pansterone for months now, to good effect. It has increased my energy and endurance, mental toughness and stability and tons of other things. One of the things I noticed is that my body odor is significantly stronger than it used to be, which other people here have mentioned. Before taking it, my sweat didn't have much smell to it at all, which I assume isn't good from a hormone standpoint. Now, it ranges from a musky smell to almost smelling like cat piss or something. Some people seem to like it or are neutral towards it. However, I've gotten some pretty hostile reactions from older women. Anyone have any insight into why older women would hate the smell so much?

Both pregnenolone and DHEA are precursor to pheromones and giving these steroids to people have been shown to elicit response from both sexes. The hostile attitude from older women beyond reproductive age is not uncommon, as is some hostility from women on the pill or when around their period days. Males may also react aggressively, depending on their own hormonal profile.
I have seen these effects first-hand myself so it as long as you do no seek "trouble" it can be quite entertaining to watch. Maybe also reduce the dose a bit?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Last year I was suffering some minor penile shrinkage and erection issues. Peating, using Haiduts supps, and fixing my hormonal profile has led to my penis returning to its original size. Take that for what you will.

Excellent, thanks for sharing!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My libido is really starting to boost up using Pansterone. I'm only using 2-3 drops. I'm having sex dreams like I'm a teenager

Great feedback, thanks! Are you using the DMSO or tocopherol version? Where are you applying it?

Wagner83

Both pregnenolone and DHEA are precursor to pheromones and giving these steroids to people have been shown to elicit response from both sexes. The hostile attitude from older women beyond reproductive age is not uncommon, as is some hostility from women on the pill or when around their period days. Males may also react aggressively, depending on their own hormonal profile.
I have seen these effects first-hand myself so it as long as you do no seek "trouble" it can be quite entertaining to watch. Maybe also reduce the dose a bit?
Noticed this with androsterone on rat but female rats seemed to be receptive to 11-keto-dht too (and indirectly from K2).
I have noticed great changes in body odor depending on diet , is there any way a strong odor could be a sign of a negative hormone profile , as if the type of smell/pheromones in males could mean a high estrogen / low dht/ low androsterone /low T profile?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals