Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

DaveFoster

Given the anxiety, I think it is more likely that the excess pregenolone is converting to pregnenolone sulfate (PS) which is a known GABA antagonist and causes anxiety. Also, PS raises prolactin in animal models and that is another reason to supply only enough pregnenolone that can be converted downstream. Excess pregnenolone gets converted into PS as a form of long term storage as shown by the human studied with high oral dose. Yu probably don't want your PS levels to be too high, so if 8 drops is your limit for conversion (and it is probably different for everybody) then I'd stay at that.
Pregnenolone sulfate regulates prolactin production in the rat pituitary. - PubMed - NCBI

Just my 2c.
All great info to know; thanks haidut.

Ray claims higher dosages of pregnenolone do not harm the organism, but elevated prolactin seems to be a definite problem.

mae

Hello haidut and everyone. Possible TMI warning.

Last year I entered menopause and started having uncomfortable symptoms in my vagina and urethra. My doctor wanted me to use premarin cream for dryness and atrophy and oxybutynin to help with stress incontinence. I started the oxybutynin because leaking urine was very inconvenient but I declined the premarin for many different reasons.

After reading in some posts that DHEA could help menopausal changes in the vagina I decided I didn't have anything to lose and began using Pansterone topically to the pubic area. It been less than a month and I no longer have to worry about leaking urine if I cough, sneeze or lift something heavy!!! This was very devastating for me even though everything I've read says it is quite common. I also do not need to take oxybutynin anymore. I didn't think Pansterone would help my urinary problem so I was more than surprised that it made such a big difference in a short amount of time. My vagina is also getting close to being back to normal.
Thanks haidut for helping me improve my quality of life.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Last year I entered menopause and started having uncomfortable symptoms in my vagina and urethra. My doctor wanted me to use premarin cream for dryness and atrophy and oxybutynin to help with stress incontinence. I started the oxybutynin because leaking urine was very inconvenient but I declined the premarin for many different reasons.

After reading in some posts that DHEA could help menopausal changes in the vagina I decided I didn't have anything to lose and began using Pansterone topically to the pubic area. It been less than a month and I no longer have to worry about leaking urine if I cough, sneeze or lift something heavy!!! This was very devastating for me even though everything I've read says it is quite common. I also do not need to take oxybutynin anymore. I didn't think Pansterone would help my urinary problem so I was more than surprised that it made such a big difference in a short amount of time. My vagina is also getting close to being back to normal.

Awesome feedback! Thanks mae!

EIRE24

I'm wondering would pansterone help with my acne and dry skin? I am going to give it a shot. What dosage would be a good place to start and where and when to apply it?

denise

Not TMI! I started suffering from stress urinary incontinence last spring, and this report is music to my ears. I'd been considering trying some variation on this anyway, after reading this post earlier this week, and now I'm definitely going to do it. I wonder what the best approach is. I have Pansterone, Progestene, and Androsterone. On the one hand, it might be good to isolate effects by using Pansterone alone, but if adding the others could create some synergy and make more good things happen faster, then I'd rather do that.

I don't know about you, but it makes me see red when doctors (or other health "authorities") say that something is normal, or common, or just a sign of aging.

denise

How much are you using, btw?

mae

How much are you using, btw?
I started with 2 drops morning and 2 at night but I've worked up to 8 drops total. I use 4 at the start of my day and another 4 before bed. I think I will stick with that amount unless something changes.
I hope pansterone helps you too denise.

Wagner83

Thanks for the info Haidut!
I'm experiencing way to many benefits for me to even consider it a bad thing, probably has something to do with GRAPHIC AGAIN: Increased ejaculate volume I'm now experiencing after Pansterone.
The one time I could notice it I noticed it as well!

denise

In another thread @haidut mentioned mixing the topical steroids and vitamin K with glycerin for application to to the scrotum so I've been doing this with pansterone for vaginal application and it seems to work really well with no irritation.
Raising Serum Androgens Using DHEA, Pregnenolone, And Vitamin K
I think I'll give that a shot (so far I've had no irritation issues, but then again I haven't tried to use it vaginally). I've been wondering whether a sea sponge could be used for vaginal applications of things. I'm sure it would work, but I wonder if you'd lose a lot of product to the sponge itself.

I'm up to 6 drops in the morning. I was splitting it AM and PM, but I'm worried about it affecting my sleep, so now I'm doing it all at once when I get up.

I hesitate to mention this because I can't guarantee the correlation, but I started using Pansterone on my lady business last Tuesday (9 days ago), and this past Monday, I noticed fairly copious amounts of mucus, the type I used to get at ovulation (but that has been absent for quite some time). And the timing is right for it being ovulation. Pansterone was the only new player, so I think I'll chalk it up to that. It seemed like a good thing.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I'm up to 6 drops in the morning. I was splitting it AM and PM, but I'm worried about it affecting my sleep, so now I'm doing it all at once when I get up.

I hesitate to mention this because I can't guarantee the correlation, but I started using Pansterone on my lady business last Tuesday (9 days ago), and this past Monday, I noticed fairly copious amounts of mucus, the type I used to get at ovulation (but that has been absent for quite some time). And the timing is right for it being ovulation. Pansterone was the only new player, so I think I'll chalk it up to that. It seemed like a good thing.
That's great denise! I did 8 drops on my upper thighs this morning and I'm super relaxed.:joyful:
I'm bummed to report that I had to stop the glycerin/pansterone combo vaginally yesterday because it started to become irritating. I don't know if it would be the same for everyone though.:confused2

I'm back to applying it in the general area which has been working well anyway.

I've been wondering whether a sea sponge could be used for vaginal applications of things.
Have you tried the sea sponge yet? I know some women swear by them but sadly they didn't work for me at all. Oh well.

I might try the pansterone in vitamin E base vaginally when it becomes available.

denise

That's great denise! I did 8 drops on my upper thighs this morning and I'm super relaxed.:joyful:
I'm bummed to report that I had to stop the glycerin/pansterone combo vaginally yesterday because it started to become irritating. I don't know if it would be the same for everyone though.:confused2

I'm back to applying it in the general area which has been working well anyway.

Have you tried the sea sponge yet? I know some women swear by them but sadly they didn't work for me at all. Oh well.
That's too bad about the irritation. It's not fair that the guys have such a handy external application site!

I tried the sea sponges, and they work, technically, but God help me if I sneezed.... (Instead, I swear by The Keeper cup. It saved my bacon back in my fibroid days when I was losing seemingly half my total blood volume over 14 days every month.)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

A.R

Do you think even at very low doses (say 5mg) Pansterone may still aromatise in a obese male subject?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

marsaday

Just read the full thread and I am really interested in using this product.

I am a thyroid patient and take 150 T4 per day. My health has improved a huge amount in the last few yrs thanks to attention on my overall metabolism.

I have realised less hormone is much more effective so am interested in trying the dhea/pregnenalone combo.

I use progestE and this has had the greatest positive effect on my health. I use 2 drops per day, so 6mg. Blood tests show the progesterone increased thyroid absorption as my tsh went up from suppressed to 0.4. My testosterone level also jumped by 25%.

A couple of questions for haidut:

1) I have some 5mg dhea tablets and 100mg pregnenalone which I don't really use. I am thinking to try using these up and if I get some positive feedback I will get some of your combo liquid. What amount of pregnenalone would you take orally. I can cut my tablets up so I was thinking of using 12.5mg approx for preg and the dhea tablets are already in 5mg. So 12.5mg and 5mg amounts.

2) is your pansterone available in an oil form like the progestE. It is very easy to apply this way.

3) do you have any feedback on pansterone and sperm production. I have 2 testicles but only one works (undecended testicle and op aged 8). My sperm production is lowish (18m). My LH hormone is normal and testosterone is normal but FSH is high. So my body knows it is not making enough sperm and is asking for more.

Pre thyroid treatment the motility was poor as well but this area is much better now. So my issue seems to be with the amount of sperm made. We have a lovely daughter through IVF but I am looking into making some changes to my health supplements with a view to trying to improve sperm production because we would like to have another naturally if possible.

If you have no feedback but have any knowledge on sperm production I will be very happy to read your thoughts. I also think a product based around boosting male sperm production could be worth looking into.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just read the full thread and I am really interested in using this product.

I am a thyroid patient and take 150 T4 per day. My health has improved a huge amount in the last few yrs thanks to attention on my overall metabolism.

I have realised less hormone is much more effective so am interested in trying the dhea/pregnenalone combo.

I use progestE and this has had the greatest positive effect on my health. I use 2 drops per day, so 6mg. Blood tests show the progesterone increased thyroid absorption as my tsh went up from suppressed to 0.4. My testosterone level also jumped by 25%.

A couple of questions for haidut:

1) I have some 5mg dhea tablets and 100mg pregnenalone which I don't really use. I am thinking to try using these up and if I get some positive feedback I will get some of your combo liquid. What amount of pregnenalone would you take orally. I can cut my tablets up so I was thinking of using 12.5mg approx for preg and the dhea tablets are already in 5mg. So 12.5mg and 5mg amounts.

2) is your pansterone available in an oil form like the progestE. It is very easy to apply this way.

3) do you have any feedback on pansterone and sperm production. I have 2 testicles but only one works (undecended testicle and op aged 8). My sperm production is lowish (18m). My LH hormone is normal and testosterone is normal but FSH is high. So my body knows it is not making enough sperm and is asking for more.

Pre thyroid treatment the motility was poor as well but this area is much better now. So my issue seems to be with the amount of sperm made. We have a lovely daughter through IVF but I am looking into making some changes to my health supplements with a view to trying to improve sperm production because we would like to have another naturally if possible.

If you have no feedback but have any knowledge on sperm production I will be very happy to read your thoughts. I also think a product based around boosting male sperm production could be worth looking into.

Pregnenolone was used in the early 20th century for infertility and increasing both sperm production and motility. Doses used were in the range 100mg - 500mg daily. Peat has recently suggested to people using about 100mg pregnenolone and 5mg DHEA daily. So, the products you have seem to fit this recommendation perfectly.
Pansterone will be available in oil, starting tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon. The doses of pregnenolone/DHEA per serving will be same as the DMSO version.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals