Overcoming performance anxiety

liam183

How can I overcome performance anxiety? I have issues with bladder shyness as well as orgasming with a partner (I do fine on my own). I'm not even sure if these are linked, but I've heard stories of other people with both of those issues, so I think they could be. Thanks in advance.

baudoman

This thread covers a lot of possibly related stuff:

Phosphor

I had debilitating stage fright and was a professional classical musician. Well on in life I discovered that 1500mg of L tyrosine 40 minutes before a performance just made me normal. I was apparently deficient in dopamine. This was faint-on-stage stage fright, not just "some nerves." If you want to try this though, start very small because if you are NOT deficient in dopamine this amount can send you into a very, very unpleasant state. A friend of mine tried 100mg and it made her worse. So try with care.

OP
L

liam183

I had debilitating stage fright and was a professional classical musician. Well on in life I discovered that 1500mg of L tyrosine 40 minutes before a performance just made me normal. I was apparently deficient in dopamine. This was faint-on-stage stage fright, not just "some nerves." If you want to try this though, start very small because if you are NOT deficient in dopamine this amount can send you into a very, very unpleasant state. A friend of mine tried 100mg and it made her worse. So try with care.
I've actually been working on improving dopamine levels as I believe mine are low. I might try this, though I don't think I'll need quite that high if a dosage hahah. Did you notice any downregulation from tyrosine?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals