Razvan

#1 a coffee and a cigarette with Peat
#2 a coffee and a cigarette with Roddy
#3 a coffee and a cigarette with Haidut

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
alpaca socks -these are the warmest (and expensive)
Off topic but I’ve recently been thinking about raising alpaca. I’m just in the infancy stages of exploring this idea though.

Birdie

Baleine coarse sea-salt, Baking cocoa (Equal Exchange)..., Chocolate bars.

Ben.

Great suggestions, many things i'd want and need.

But what i realy want is a hug.

tankasnowgod

My dreamy wishes:
*the nightmare ends - arrests are made
There keep on being signs that this is happening, though they might seem a bit small. Still, Big companies are backing down from vax mandates, orgs like the WHO and CDC are already saying that their latest OMEGATRON variant is a dud (as far as their goal of racking up deaths goes), and I also haven't seen any starts of the the doomsayers "Mass Vax Winter Death" prediction, despite the fact that we are about halfway through flu season.

I know there might be more, but I get the feeling this thing come crashing down quickly when it does. Maybe this is just the very start of the avalanche?
*Something big financially happens for my husband and me and I can stop working full time.
If you really start get into learning about financial system, it would seem that there are lots of ways to "discharge your debt" without using Federal Reserve Notes, though you would really have to get into it to grasp some of these concepts before they could possibly work. Here's a CPA talking about this (as does Tom Shauf)-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVlh-v1ZESM&t=15s

Two things you can do that are much easier and safer is first, if you have a mortgage contract, go back and read it. And maybe read it again. I have heard the claim that every mortgage contract has a clause that says "any defect in payment can be made at maturity," meaning, even if you stopped "paying" your mortgage, you would have until the end of the contract (25-30 years out maybe?) to make up any delinquent payments. If you find this clause, it's a nice defense to keep in mind.

The easiest, and best, however? Start practicing the Law of Seed Money-

This is probably a good time of year to try it out, yeah?

Nfinkelstein

Off topic but I’ve recently been thinking about raising alpaca. I’m just in the infancy stages of exploring this idea though.
We have a few but they are not really very productive. Their fiber is very good but you either need to shear them yourself or pay someone, and even then you are left with fiber that has to be 'carded' which is very tedious and not going to happen. So you either sell the fiber 'raw' (ie not carded) or you simply view the animals as pets and a net drain on your resources but whatever. They are nicer than llamas though.

Lollipop2

There keep on being signs that this is happening, though they might seem a bit small. Still, Big companies are backing down from vax mandates, orgs like the WHO and CDC are already saying that their latest OMEGATRON variant is a dud (as far as their goal of racking up deaths goes), and I also haven't seen any starts of the the doomsayers "Mass Vax Winter Death" prediction, despite the fact that we are about halfway through flu season.

I know there might be more, but I get the feeling this thing come crashing down quickly when it does. Maybe this is just the very start of the avalanche?

If you really start get into learning about financial system, it would seem that there are lots of ways to "discharge your debt" without using Federal Reserve Notes, though you would really have to get into it to grasp some of these concepts before they could possibly work. Here's a CPA talking about this (as does Tom Shauf)-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVlh-v1ZESM&t=15s

Two things you can do that are much easier and safer is first, if you have a mortgage contract, go back and read it. And maybe read it again. I have heard the claim that every mortgage contract has a clause that says "any defect in payment can be made at maturity," meaning, even if you stopped "paying" your mortgage, you would have until the end of the contract (25-30 years out maybe?) to make up any delinquent payments. If you find this clause, it's a nice defense to keep in mind.

The easiest, and best, however? Start practicing the Law of Seed Money-

This is probably a good time of year to try it out, yeah?

Love this reply @tankasnowgod! You are the best. Thank you!!

I will look into the financial suggestions.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
We have a few but they are not really very productive. Their fiber is very good but you either need to shear them yourself or pay someone, and even then you are left with fiber that has to be 'carded' which is very tedious and not going to happen. So you either sell the fiber 'raw' (ie not carded) or you simply view the animals as pets and a net drain on your resources but whatever. They are nicer than llamas though.
Thanks for the input! That’s super helpful.

Lilac

I order Valencia oranges from Gregory's Groves. Kind of expensiv but delish. I can feel my metabolism improve when I am drinking this as my OJ source. Delivery is in March, April, however:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals