Our Peaty Christmas List

Blossom

Forum Supporter
People keep asking me what I want for Christmas and the best answers I’ve come up with so far are Morton’s Canning and Pickling Salt and new blue blockers! I live pretty simply and don’t want or need much but at the same time I don’t want to offend my family by not giving them some suggestions. I thought I’d check in here and see what y’all have on your wish list to get some inspiration!

OccamzRazer

Good idea!

- Organic clothing made of hemp, linen, or wool
- Juicer/OJ Press
- Phys. silver

PhilParma

**gasp** Look what Santa left in your stocking! It's 100 grams of magnesium glycinate powder! Wow!

Yes, quality non-plastic clothing. With an American Silver Eagle in the pocket.
Sperti Vitamin D lamp. I already have one, but it's an idea.

Peatful

How about a homesteading starter kit?

Canning starter kit?

Bread maker?

A gun? -> im being serious. I personally would love one.

JamesGatz

With an American Silver Eagle in the pocket.
Haha - beat me to it

This is my top choices -

- Cashmere Clothing and Cotton clothing as well - Cashmere if you want the person to be higher progesterone (preferably one with metal zippers as this makes the clothing more electroconductive - like those 1/4 zip sweaters or zip ups in general with metal zippers)

-Silver/gold

-Shoes with leather soles - switched my rubber soled shoes the other day for some leather ones - never going back

- Maybe a heat lamp for the winter

- Some nice headwear esp cashmere/cotton hats or headties

- A bike, skateboard, or roller blades - I find these to boost dopamine a lot more than walking

- you can get one of those touch screen pens for your phone or emf blocking cases as I find phones to be bad offenders for this

- emf film for their devices maybe

- if shes a girl then you can buy her those scrunchy type things that girls wear to tie their hair back to reduce serotonin - preferably one that is purely cotton/cashmere and that has metal as a part of it so that its more electroconductive

- an air filter

- i dont like wearing glasses but if you buy them glasses i would think it would be helpful to buy the person glasses that are orange tinted or yellow tinted especially if they are present in blue light/fluroscent like school//work environments - also i think the frame should be 100% metal as many of these plastic frames are estrogenic and electric insulator type materials

thats all i got

Vileplume

-incandescent lightbulb lamps
-paintings
-t-shirt with Ray's face on it and perhaps a quotation
-books that Ray has mentioned: Synectics by William JJ Gordon, books by Hans Selye or Albert Szent Gyorgi, anything that won a Pulitzer prize
-a nice space heater
-candles made from ruminant or saturated fat
-any instrument (I want drum sticks)
-warm wool socks
-glass food storage containers
-Cynoplus
-Good coffee

*Edited to say: thanks everyone on this list for the inspiration. I decided to get my Peat newbie sister (aww :dummy1:) a juicer.
Now to find my brother a cool piece of art.

Last edited:

Birdie

Oranges

tankasnowgod

People keep asking me what I want for Christmas and the best answers I’ve come up with so far are Morton’s Canning and Pickling Salt and new blue blockers! I live pretty simply and don’t want or need much but at the same time I don’t want to offend my family by not giving them some suggestions. I thought I’d check in here and see what y’all have on your wish list to get some inspiration!
If you want to go big, you could always ask for an altitude tent-

Various cookware, dishes, and knives would always be good. I like some of the items on the Homestead list.

You can never have enough Mason Jars! Couple them with reusable lids and a Brother P Touch label maker, and you can get seriously organized. I think a Food Saver is great too, one of the best Food Storage tools ever. If you get the Mason Jar lid accessory, all the better. I've been using some of the pint sized ones as regular drinking glasses.

If you get Regular Mouth Mason Jars, you can make your own "Magic Bullet" from a regular blender-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYqo08IdKTw

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Wow! Thanks everyone!!! These are all great ideas. I would be happy with every single one of them-even the gun!

Lollipop2

*A blueshield device,
*a rebounder (my other one got a hole in it),
*gold earrings- lost mine on our last trip ?,
*a blender - my other one broke - especially for milkshakes, yummmy ?,
*a nice electric homemade ice cream maker.
*Nice natural fiber clothing

My dreamy wishes:
*the nightmare ends - arrests are made
*Something big financially happens for my husband and me and I can stop working full time.

Old Irenaeus

I'm wearing my blue blockers now, and things are looking good.

Nfinkelstein

any saddleback leather products - expensive but wow

real homemade mincemeat - again wow

alpaca socks -these are the warmest (and expensive)