Ostracized for opting out of vaxx

Inaut

It seems like Canada is the worst with the propaganda and brain drain... I’m also thinking of leaving but don’t know where to go anymore. Spent a lot of time recently looking at my options
mrchibbs - I am seriously considering it! I even looked up their immigration rules and they have an asylum category :) I wonder if I can cite forced vaccination as 'persecution' though. But I do not see things getting any better in any province in Canada (Ontario, where I live is among the worst)

Don

I think many in Canada and USA will move more south. Amazing as haidut said a few months ago, other countries considered dictatorships by the west have more damn freedoms and common sense than we do. What a joke the so called developed world has become. Well maybe we deserve it after our governments and corporations have screwed developing nations and indigenous populations for hundreds of years !

mariantos

It seems like Canada is the worst with the propaganda and brain drain... I’m also thinking of leaving but don’t know where to go anymore. Spent a lot of time recently looking at my options
Coast of Ecuador!

Doc Sandoz

mrchibbs - I am seriously considering it! I even looked up their immigration rules and they have an asylum category :) I wonder if I can cite forced vaccination as 'persecution' though. But I do not see things getting any better in any province in Canada (Ontario, where I live is among the worst)
Make sure the state you move to is one that is still free.

Rick K

I am yet to speak to a vaccinated person who knows that they are part of phase 3 of the clinical trials, one of them was a nurse. I am shocked at how ill informed people are. It looks like roll up your sleeve in the informed consent.

This is a good article to share, its states that the spike proteins have been found in high concentrations in the ovaries
Not attacking you, Pina but this is another article for all those who are light in the loafers. There is plenty of clinical evidence that the spike protein is dangerous and even lethal. This has been known for some time(years). Any buffoon wearing a white coat and having a medical degree obtained from a box of Frosted Flakes would know that there's no such thing as local when it come to injections. Every cell in our body is supplied by the vascular system. And even if "it was only pick up by the lymphatic system"...REALLY?? How does cancer spread? These bags from the land of douche have always known what they were doing.

Rick K

It's hard to get people to accept any argument that may imply their entire worldview or lifestyle is wrong. They have to come to that realization on their own.
You're right about that. They are on their path and you are on yours. They think you the fool for refusing to trust the government and the "science" and you think them the fool for doing just that. Only one side will live to see who's right.

Rick K

Already? Im sure it will be here very soon too!
Truedough has already ordered over 60 million "boosters" for the next 3 years.

Rick K

Rick K

Reading all this I'm grateful I live in Montana. In a moderate size college town, in fact the most "liberal" area in the state, no one asks about the jab, no one cares. If the topic arises, people that got the shot seem more nervous than those that didn't and accept the reasoning that I chose not to because it's novel, un-safety-tested and issued under an EUA. Almost never see a mask anywhere now - even store clerks and wait-people stopped the nonsense weeks ago.

In May the state outlawed vaccine passports and made it illegal to discriminate based on vax status. In fact, it's hard to tell there was ever a plandemic at all save for what i read online. What's happening in the rest of the world seems almost unreal although i know it to be true; a police state mentality has seized hold of the people.
Welcome to Canada. :canada3

Rick K

Ditto. I am in Canada too, and all my co-workers can do is swap their "jab" stories ending with how grateful they are to be vaccinated. I am sitting there (thankfully with the webcam off) rolling my eyeballs as far back as they can go.
It is surreal here - the propaganda that is going on, with statements being issued to the effect that the emergence of new variants is due to the unvaccinated, and the reason we are not "fully open" is because of the unvaccinated, blah blah. And it appears that everyone around me has bought into it
This is known as mass psychosis. The masses have truly, clinically gone insane. That was the purpose of the fear campaign waged by the media puppets. More fear is coming in the form of climate change, terrorist attacks on the grid and transportation system and then the alien invasion. It's expected, at that time, there will be very few who have not succumbed and this is what's needed for total capitulation.

Lucas

When I say that I will not be vaccinated, they tell me that I am irresponsible and that I do not think about society, because I will be transmitting the virus to other people.
Then I ask: but are these people not protected by the vaccine?

Then they say that actually the vaccine does not prevent you from getting the virus, but rather that you don't die.

After that, in a nervous tone, they ask me what is dangerous about the vaccine... Jesus Christ.

Oh, they also say that they will send my bills to be paid by the fake news propagators if I die for not getting the vaccine, and I say that when my time comes, nothing will stop me from dying, it's God's call.:p:

Rick K

Indians burning down churches sounds like a media joke.
Not if you've been reading what the catholic religionists did to them up until a few decades ago and now hundreds of unmarked graves have been discovered of indigenous children killed while at "government schools" run by the catholics where these kids were often beaten to death for speaking their native tongue instead of being "assimilated" by the murderous church and federal government.

Missenger

Not if you've been reading what the catholic religionists did to them up until a few decades ago and now hundreds of unmarked graves have been discovered of indigenous children killed while at "government schools" run by the catholics where these kids were often beaten to death for speaking their native tongue instead of being "assimilated" by the murderous church and federal government.
I've seen people re-post it, they'll definitely use it as an excuse to burn down any christian church though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals