Good data sources on vaxxed/unvaxxed hospitalization and death outcomes for US?

PxD

Hi all,

Does anyone have a short list of data sources tracking Covid outcomes between vaxxed and unvaxxed for the US? It looks like almost everything is reported at the local or regional level, and a lot of it gets distorted by the media and govt health agencies.

For example, when I track UK data it’s easy because it’s all consolidated under Public Health England reporting, and they clearly break out the raw data, so readers can compare how well or not vaccination is performing against Covid in the real world.

Does anyone know of a source that does comparable data aggregation for the US?

Elie

Forum Supporter
Tricky because a person is considered unvaxxed for 14 days after having received the vax.
so there may be hospitalization after receiving the vax but the status is still unvaxxed.

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
Hi all,

Does anyone have a short list of data sources tracking Covid outcomes between vaxxed and unvaxxed for the US? It looks like almost everything is reported at the local or regional level, and a lot of it gets distorted by the media and govt health agencies.

For example, when I track UK data it’s easy because it’s all consolidated under Public Health England reporting, and they clearly break out the raw data, so readers can compare how well or not vaccination is performing against Covid in the real world.

Does anyone know of a source that does comparable data aggregation for the US?
I think we have to look at Israel and UK studies. The US has no policy to ask or track that info. Can’t imagine why…

Peating Force

In France they are starting to say "improperly vaccinated" in MSM, gotta sell that 3rd round !
But the government lie constantly, like ICUs being filled with unvaxed when it's 10-20% in reality.

OP
P

PxD

In France they are starting to say "improperly vaccinated" in MSM, gotta sell that 3rd round !
But the government lie constantly, like ICUs being filled with unvaxed when it's 10-20% in reality.
They do this here as well. What you tend to see is public health officials and politicians making claims in the news about “90% of people in hospital with Covid in the county right now are unvaxxed” for example but there is rarely a data source linked and if there is it may be just for that city or county. I’m looking for the US equivalent of the Public Health England Covid surveillance reports, which have clearly defined terms and detailed data breakouts.

Fred

The data is intentionally hidden, even in the UK. If you want to demonstrate safety, the ONLY metric that matters is all-cause mortality, vaxxed vs. unvaxxed, and this data is not available anywhere in the world AFAIK. UK comes close ... it has released an adjusted version of this data (search "death by vaccination status"). But if you look closely, you will see that there are many anomalies in the data which suggest it has been altered, or reporting is not correct - i.e. the unvaxxed suddenly dying at 10x the rate of the vaxxed when the vax is introduced. Not possible ... unless people being killed by the vax are reported as unvaxxed as per the definition of "vaccinated".

OP
P

PxD

The data is intentionally hidden, even in the UK. If you want to demonstrate safety, the ONLY metric that matters is all-cause mortality, vaxxed vs. unvaxxed, and this data is not available anywhere in the world AFAIK. UK comes close ... it has released an adjusted version of this data (search "death by vaccination status"). But if you look closely, you will see that there are many anomalies in the data which suggest it has been altered, or reporting is not correct - i.e. the unvaxxed suddenly dying at 10x the rate of the vaxxed when the vax is introduced. Not possible ... unless people being killed by the vax are reported as unvaxxed as per the definition of "vaccinated".
All cause mortality (safety) data split by vaxxed/unvaxxed would also be great to have. I was asking for Covid mortality by vaccination status (effectiveness) though. Either way, it seems these data are hard to find in general but especially so in the United States.

The reason I’m looking for it is so as to have hard data to refer to when engaging in debates on this specific topic.

Fred

There's no reason to believe the US would be significantly different. Pfizer is the main vax in UK, followed by AZ (which we don't use in USA). UK claims similar effectiveness for AZ, so either they're lying about effectiveness, or the UK data is a good approximation. This data also proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the "99% unvaccinated" claim made by Fauci/president/cdc/etc. all year long is a massive lie.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals