New Viruses / Getting Sick from the Vaccinated?

It happened again today.

A colleague at work is leaving the company, so he had a farewell party yesterday that I attended (normally I work from home). There was about 15-20 of us there, several of whom are vaccinated, and we didn't wear masks.

Felt fine when I got home yesterday, but by this noon I started feeling familiarly 'weird'. Breathing became irritable at the top of my lungs, started getting achy bones and so on. Soon after the headache came. I took Vitamin D, zinc, C, monolaurin, the usual. Didn't help.

By 4 PM I had a 101.8°F fever. I started drinking orange juice at some point, hoping to ride out the fever this time, and it did help a bit, but the splitting headache was just unbearable after a few hours, so I had to take an ibuprofen. Crashed to sleep around 8 PM and now woke up at 4 AM since I can't sleep anymore. Still can't breathe in normally (shallow/scratchy airways).

So my question is: What the actual F**K is happening? This is the 6th or 7th time this year that I come up with this kind of infection (lately it's practically every week). I can no longer leave the house without catching some kind of nasty virus. It spreads to most of my family members too, so it's not just me, though they generally have milder symptoms. This all started about the same time that the vaccines began to roll out in my country.

This isn't even COVID. It generally resolves within a day but it's obviously something you can catch over and over again within a very short time span. And last year when COVID was already on the loose, I went out multiple times without getting infected with anything. It's only after these damn vaccines started.

The only time this did NOT happen was when I was drinking copious amounts of orange juice the days that I went to work, but I still need to verify if this will protect me every time...

Regina

It happened again today.

A colleague at work is leaving the company, so he had a farewell party yesterday that I attended (normally I work from home). There was about 15-20 of us there, several of whom are vaccinated, and we didn't wear masks.

Felt fine when I got home yesterday, but by this noon I started feeling familiarly 'weird'. Breathing became irritable at the top of my lungs, started getting achy bones and so on. Soon after the headache came. I took Vitamin D, zinc, C, monolaurin, the usual. Didn't help.

By 4 PM I had a 101.8°F fever. I started drinking orange juice at some point, hoping to ride out the fever this time, and it did help a bit, but the splitting headache was just unbearable after a few hours, so I had to take an ibuprofen. Crashed to sleep around 8 PM and now woke up at 4 AM since I can't sleep anymore. Still can't breathe in normally (shallow/scratchy airways).

So my question is: What the actual F**K is happening? This is the 6th or 7th time this year that I come up with this kind of infection (lately it's practically every week). I can no longer leave the house without catching some kind of nasty virus. It spreads to most of my family members too, so it's not just me, though they generally have milder symptoms. This all started about the same time that the vaccines began to roll out in my country.

This isn't even COVID. It generally resolves within a day but it's obviously something you can catch over and over again within a very short time span. And last year when COVID was already on the loose, I went out multiple times without getting infected with anything. It's only after these damn vaccines started.

The only time this did NOT happen was when I was drinking copious amounts of orange juice the days that I went to work, but I still need to verify if this will protect me every time...
can you take aspirin instead of ibuprofen?

I don't know your answer, but I do feely crappy after days of heavy chemtrail spraying.

OP
MyUsernameHere
can you take aspirin instead of ibuprofen?

I don't know your answer, but I do feely crappy after days of heavy chemtrail spraying.

Normally I take aspirin, but this headache was strong and I couldn't take it anymore, so I took Ibuprofen as it's stronger. Even so, it still hasn't fully cleared overnight. Dunno about chemtrails, people seem to be the factor here.

J.R.K

It happened again today.

You might be able experiencing some sort of transmission. I think in the videos and graphs thread there was some mention of using providone iodine as a method to possibly prevent and/ or reduce the levels of whatever biological proteins that may be inhaled as a result of close proximity to a vaccinated person. I don’t know if it will help but you could try it and see. I believe that it is applied to the nasal passages.

OccamzRazer

Strange stuff! It does sound like transmission.

I've felt on the verge of getting sick many times (an unusual amount of times, in fact) since the injection campaigns started...but have never actually gotten sick, thankfully.

I think keeping the metabolic rate high is a good way to combat whatever type of transmission this is. Liberal quantities of raw milk + coffee, plus some vitamin C, has been enough to ward things off.

Peater

It happened again today.

Blimey...this post is very 'familiar' to me. I can't give as specific details as you but I keep having times of just feeling 'off'. LAst week I had headache at the back of my head that took a couple of days to go.

That is really odd! Do you know if anybody else at your working is continually catching it over and over again too?