Odd, Weird Question To Do With Online Erotica

x-ray peat

or, maybe he clicked on it to see what it was because a member of the forum he frequents was worried about a family member having the URL in his/her search history.

A family member of "x-ray peat" will soon be wondering why x-ray peat is looking at incest literature online...

In all seriousness though, it actually could have been an accident...

Nobody mentioned whether the story about the father and daughter had the daughter as a child, but if it did, then that is disturbing. It's disturbing regardless, but sex with a child is one of the worst crimes imaginable, IMO. When I heard about bacha bazi in Afghanistan it made me sick, and sad for those boys, and perplexed at how a man can cause pain like that to a child. The Taliban made this crime punishable by death. Death is too lenient for something like that.
ok now I'm sick... damn you google

Pet Peeve

or, maybe he clicked on it to see what it was because a member of the forum he frequents was worried about a family member having the URL in his/her search history.

A family member of "x-ray peat" will soon be wondering why x-ray peat is looking at incest literature online...

Lol, I almost wrote the same thing...

x-ray peat

Wtf? How did you know?
I don't get it. How did I know what? First of all I was joking. Secondly, what I described is very basic internet privacy protection, not against my family seeing my internet history, but against all sorts of website trackers etc.

Pet Peeve

I don't get it. How did I know what? First of all I was joking. Secondly, what I described is very basic internet privacy protection, not against my family seeing my internet history, but against all sorts of website trackers etc.

Phew! I thought you had done some hacker thing on me. I almost pissed my pants.

Pet Peeve

:) I have been using chrome for news and forums and everything that needs stored passwords, and the firefox setup for everything that might slow down my computer or I wouldn't want my mother to see.

x-ray peat

:) I have been using chrome for news and forums and everything that needs stored passwords, and the firefox setup for everything that might slow down my computer or I wouldn't want my mother to see.
I am still laughing about the mix up:)

OP
whodathunkit

whodathunkit

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was thinking about that.

Family member: ???
@x-ray peat: "It's not for me! I was just helping an online friend figure out if her uncle is a perv! I swear!"
Family member: Uh-huh.
:twisted:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals