New Estimates Show 25% To 50% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Even Have Symptoms And Can Infect Others

JohnHafterson

The last time I was in the hospital I was blown away by how "linear" the doctors were in their thinking process. Nurses have no power and the doctors have no sense. Minus an emergency surgery, I'll take my chances.

"If all you have is a hammer......." comes to mind.

Now add an overwhelming amount of people coming into the hospital for "symptoms" related to corona, etc.

Something is still not adding up for me on all this, but I imagine we'll never truly know.

Surviving Sepsis Campaign
Guidelines on the Management of Critically Ill Adults with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Surviving Sepsis Campaign: Guidelines on the Management of... : Read Online: Critical Care Medicine | Society of Critical Care Medicine

Here's an updated schematic decision flow from the above:

https://journals.lww.com/ccmjournal/Documents/Combined COVID-19 Infographics.pdf

Supplemental oxygen etc. as mentioned earlier below 90 or 92% is mentioned in a few flu related articles as well.

I read nurse in NYC stating patients were coming in at saturations of 60%...

Hysteria fuels stress, stressed agitation state creates hyperventilation, hyperventilation leads to hypocapnia and whole bunch of symptoms very similar to some coronavirus symptoms. Easiest explanation is that older people seem, IMO, are more prone for this kind of reaction. And old is a main target for media.

What % of coronavirus victims are diabetics? What usually a diabetic take? Metformin, known to cause lactic acidosis. There is a link somewhere on the forum saying non-survivors were in lactic acidosis in range 2.7+ of blood lactate, if I remember it right.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals