New Estimates Show 25% To 50% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Even Have Symptoms And Can Infect Others

Giraffe

US coronavirus: New estimates show 25% to 50% of carriers don't even have symptoms and can infect others blindly - CNN

If 50% of people that have the virus do not have the problems that are associated with the virus, then it is possible that something else may be causing the symptoms. Any thoughts?
The symptoms of 'Covid-19' are indistinguishable from respiratory diseases caused by other pathogens.

In Germany (and other countries) only people with symptoms get tested, and only 5% are positive. Hence something else must be causing the symptoms in those tested negative.

tankasnowgod

US coronavirus: New estimates show 25% to 50% of carriers don't even have symptoms and can infect others blindly - CNN

If 50% of people that have the virus do not have the problems that are associated with the virus, then it is possible that something else may be causing the symptoms. Any thoughts?

They are making this more and more like an invisible purple dinosaur that can not be heard nor touched. You don't have symptoms, and you infected someone else who now also has no symptoms. Negative tests only prove this virus is more clever than first thought.

New Data from Iceland suggests that 50% of people who tested positive have no symptoms? In evidence based medicine, that would be called a "false positive." Which lines up well with studies that have suggested that number.

Any sort of news is being used to fuel this hysteria. It's being spun in beyond ridiculous ways.

BREAKING- More than 7 Billion People at risk of DYING from Corona Virus are showing no symptoms YET! Testing reveals over 6 Billion FALSE NEGATIVE tests!

That's not that much further than what the CNN article is claiming.

Lejeboca

They are making this more and more like an invisible purple dinosaur that can not be heard nor touched. You don't have symptoms, and you infected someone else who now also has no symptoms. Negative tests only prove this virus is more clever than first thought.

New Data from Iceland suggests that 50% of people who tested positive have no symptoms? In evidence based medicine, that would be called a "false positive." Which lines up well with studies that have suggested that number.

Any sort of news is being used to fuel this hysteria. It's being spun in beyond ridiculous ways.

BREAKING- More than 7 Billion People at risk of DYING from Corona Virus are showing no symptoms YET! Testing reveals over 6 Billion FALSE NEGATIVE tests!

That's not that much further than what the CNN article is claiming.

Good point about false positives as being positives without symptoms :):

Beastmode

Most of us carry a lot more than the corona virus and are fine and others are not.

Does that point to some mysterious virus that's killing people or the sad truth about how unhealthy most people really are?

It's like more and more pre-existing issues will continue to be attached to the "current" virus and more people will unnecessarily die because of the inevitable track that leads them down (misdiagnoses - eventually hospital - death.)

theLaw

Does that point to some mysterious virus that's killing people or the sad truth about how unhealthy most people really are?

It's like more and more pre-existing issues will continue to be attached to the "current" virus and more people will unnecessarily die because of the inevitable track that leads them down (misdiagnoses - eventually hospital - death.)

This is what I can't quite figure out.

For instance, what is causing hospitals to need more ventilators? While I understand the role of panic in this situation, there appears to be a missing link between the standard flu patient and the covid-19 patient that requires more resources.

I assume if this was a tipping-point situation Ray would have mentioned it in his interviews, but he seems to think this is just simply hysteria.

Seems like I'm missing something here......o_O

RealNeat

I cant get this sinister though out of my head. To the government and the industries (that seem to make/ sway more of the decisions than the government its self) killing off unhealthy/ old individuals has a big benefit. After draining these people of their happiness and money they are no longer of use to them. They are liabilities when new things that have huge risk of harm like 5G are trying to infiltrate our lives. They are susceptible to vaccine harm. They are more quickly effected by the food industries poisoning techniques. They play part in the important role of canary in the coal mine for the rest of society, where the "young and healthy" gorge themselves on the unproven advancements of food and tech. There is a lot of sense and incentive for them in weeding out the weak, in this way they can do it again in a few years to the next wave of "liabilities."

Is this not the narrative of the mainstream? "Enjoy your time when you are healthy and young as you will inevitably get sick and degrade, and since its mostly genetics there is nothing you can do about it."

For those that think the measures taken now are costing the 1% anything or that all that they are doing is somehow justifying the need for action, do please re-asses how much control and domination this may give way to. Not to mention, the possibility of billions being made from GLOBAL mandatory vaccination.

RealNeat

This is what I can't quite figure out.

For instance, what is causing hospitals to need more ventilators? While I understand the role of panic in this situation, there appears to be a missing link between the standard flu patient and the covid-19 patient that requires more resources.

I assume if this was a tipping-point situation Ray would have mentioned it in his interviews, but he seems to think this is just simply hysteria.

Seems like I'm missing something here......o_O

What you may be missing is any of the things that could effect this "outbreak" as mentioned in my susceptibility list. In no way do I think that list is COVID specific, but rather a list of susceptibility to any disease.

Questionnaire For Those Experiencing COVID19 Symptoms

theLaw

What you may be missing is any of the things that could effect this "outbreak" as mentioned in my susceptibility list. In no way do I think that list is COVID specific, but rather a list of susceptibility to any disease.

Questionnaire For Those Experiencing COVID19 Symptoms

That's why I mentioned the tipping point as a possibility.

But my gut tells me there's something going on with the response to this in hospitals that's actually causing a higher mortality rate. Especially since the death-rate is drastically different from country to country.

RealNeat

That's why I mentioned the tipping point as a possibility.

But my gut tells me there's something going on with the response to this in hospitals that's actually causing a higher mortality rate. Especially since the death-rate is drastically different from country to country.
agreed, hence why i list any hospital intervention as a susceptibility. ironically

theLaw

agreed, hence why i list any hospital intervention as a susceptibility. ironically

That's an excellent point.

But I wonder what would make this year any different from others in the past?

tankasnowgod

theLaw

You mean, aside from the media hysteria?

Truthfully, it might not be all that different from some previous years.

Jon Rappoport details how many hospitals were dealing with overcrowded conditions back in 2017-18- More non-virus causal factors in “epidemic cases”—hospitals « Jon Rappoport's Blog

I'm wondering if doctors are now primed to put more patients on ventilators because they hear that it might be necessary to save lives. But I simply don't know enough about how docs make that decision to come to that conclusion.

I'd love to hear a nurse or doctor's take on this.

Second question: If patients are on breathing ventilators, as night follows day their problem must be the coronavirus. Right?

Not necessarily. For example, what about potential adverse effects of the ventilators themselves? From the US National Institutes of Health, here is a list of those effects. As you read them, keep in mind that many hospital patients entering the wards already have pneumonia (and, of course, breathing problems):

“One of the most serious and common risks of being on a ventilator is pneumonia. The breathing tube that’s put in your airway can allow bacteria to enter your lungs. As a result, you may develop ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP).”

“The breathing tube also makes it hard for you to cough. Coughing helps clear your airways of lung irritants that can cause infections.”

“VAP is a major concern for people using ventilators because they’re often already very sick. Pneumonia may make it harder to treat their other disease or condition [like PNEUMONIA].”

“…Using a ventilator also can put you at risk for other problems, such as:
* Pneumothorax (noo-mo-THOR-aks). This is a condition in which air leaks out of the lungs and into the space between the lungs and the chest wall. This can cause pain and shortness of breath, and it may cause one or both lungs to collapse.
* Lung damage. Pushing air into the lungs with too much pressure can harm the lungs.
* Oxygen toxicity. High levels of oxygen can damage the lungs.”
“These problems may occur because of the forced airflow or high levels of oxygen from the ventilator.”

“Using a ventilator also can put you at risk for blood clots and serious skin infections. These problems tend to occur in people who have certain diseases and/or who are confined to bed or a wheelchair and must remain in one position for long periods…”

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
I'm wondering if doctors are now primed to put more patients on ventilators because they hear that it might be necessary to save lives. But I simply don't know enough about how docs make that decision to come to that conclusion.
So if you are on a ventilator aren't you getting high % oxygen? Wouldn't Ray tell us this is a problem if there is a lack of CO2? Or does the ventilator include CO2?
Clearly there is an indication of cytokine storm - that is why they are now saying not to give steroids, but have all of the docs gotten this message?

theLaw

@JudiBlueHen

I understand that being put on a ventilator could be a major cause of death, but how does an average patient get to that point so that those numbers are increasing?

Is there something that docs might be mistaking when patients are brought in given the hysterical context of the "virus"?o_O

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
@JudiBlueHen

I understand that being put on a ventilator could be a major cause of death, but how does an average patient get to that point so that those numbers are increasing?

Is there something that docs might be mistaking when patients are brought in given the hysterical context of the "virus"?o_O
The two things I have heard are fibrosis (which is apparently common in small amounts, but becomes excessive in "covid"), and excessive mucus leading to low oxygen saturation.

theLaw

Just had a thought....

What about the waiting period for testing being the problematic variable?

Let's say that a person comes into a hospital with enough symptoms to get a test. The sample is then sent off to a lab and they don't get their results for many days after.

How does a hospital handle these patients vs how they would handle them normally (let's say a year ago)?

Would they have to isolate them? What would be the logistical effects from this?

Beastmode

@JudiBlueHen

The last time I was in the hospital I was blown away by how "linear" the doctors were in their thinking process. Nurses have no power and the doctors have no sense. Minus an emergency surgery, I'll take my chances.

"If all you have is a hammer......." comes to mind.

Now add an overwhelming amount of people coming into the hospital for "symptoms" related to corona, etc.

Something is still not adding up for me on all this, but I imagine we'll never truly know.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals