Could CDC Data Prove COVID-19 Infections In November 2019?

tankasnowgod

This is a great article by Tracy Beanz. She digs deep into the CDC's own data, and posits that COVID 19 could have already swept through many states as early as November 2019.

Could CDC Data Prove COVID-19 Infections in November 2019? - UncoverDC

Key Points-
  • Data shows a dramatic spike in “Influenza Related Illness” in certain states as early as November of 2019
  • A number of states appear to have already experienced an ILI and made it through to a more stable ILI footing for this time of year
  • The US Military participated in the 2019 Military World Games in Wuhan, China between October 18 and October 27 of 2019. Their chartered flights arrive and depart from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
  • Washington is one of the earliest states to show a spike in ILI, corresponding with the incubation period should the virus have been introduced as the military traveled through Washington to other destinations.
It's a solid hypothesis, and would be yet another reason to end the lockdowns pretty much everywhere, with the possible exception of New York City. In most places, they wouldn't even have a chance of "flattening the curve," since the curve has already passed.

Godot

This is a great article by Tracy Beanz. She digs deep into the CDC's own data, and posits that COVID 19 could have already swept through many states as early as November 2019.

Could CDC Data Prove COVID-19 Infections in November 2019? - UncoverDC

Key Points-
  • Data shows a dramatic spike in “Influenza Related Illness” in certain states as early as November of 2019
  • A number of states appear to have already experienced an ILI and made it through to a more stable ILI footing for this time of year
  • The US Military participated in the 2019 Military World Games in Wuhan, China between October 18 and October 27 of 2019. Their chartered flights arrive and depart from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
  • Washington is one of the earliest states to show a spike in ILI, corresponding with the incubation period should the virus have been introduced as the military traveled through Washington to other destinations.
It's a solid hypothesis, and would be yet another reason to end the lockdowns pretty much everywhere, with the possible exception of New York City. In most places, they wouldn't even have a chance of "flattening the curve," since the curve has already passed.[/QUOTE

My wife and I got sick with what we thought was a very bad case of bronchitis the last week of Nov. We live in a tourist area where people come from all over the country and globe to visit. Both of us had never had any bronchial issues for many years. My wife got over it after 8 weeks. I t took me 6. We couldn't cough up and expel much phlegm at all. It was as if it was attached to our lungs and wouldn't let go. My wife has high blood pressure and was taking Losartin at the time and was experiencing bad headaches. We were totally drained of energy. We pulled through with Vit B,C (big doses),E,K, Zinc, Lysine and Taurine...it was all very strange...Both in our late sixties. I always thought it could have been but could never prove it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals