New Documentary on Pandemic and why it happened.

Goat-e

This was released today. If you're trying to make people understand what's really going on but they're not listening this documentary might help change their minds.

RealNeat

Very good thank you!

OP
Goat-e

Goat-e

Share share share!

dukesbobby777

Is that the only documentary they’ve made so far? Anyone know of any similar channels that make programmes like this?

Rooster

Does the documentary say governments weaponized a relatively harmless virus to stamp out freedom and capitalism?

If not its a waste of time

OP
Goat-e

Goat-e

OP
Goat-e

Goat-e

Does the documentary say governments weaponized a relatively harmless virus to stamp out freedom and capitalism?

Yes. And much more.

Fred

There is ZERO evidence of a weaponized virus or even a distinct disease known as "covid 19". All of the "cases" are due to an intentional misuse of the PCR test, which is 90-100% false-positives as a diagnostic tool, and statistical game playing, such as this (only 42 seconds):

Rooster

There is ZERO evidence of a weaponized virus or even a distinct disease known as "covid 19". All of the "cases" are due to an intentional misuse of the PCR test, which is 90-100% false-positives as a diagnostic tool, and statistical game playing, such as this (only 42 seconds):

You fail to understand my words when I say democrats weaponized a harmless virus against us......... actually they weaponized the stupidty of Americans.....

Fred

You fail to understand my words when I say democrats weaponized a harmless virus against us......... actually they weaponized the stupidty of Americans.....
Gotcha. My apologies. Still, the video of the official admitting that everything is being called "covid" is priceless and needs to be seen by everyone on Earth.

OP
Goat-e

Goat-e

Here it is.

Msot of this won't be a surprise to RPF'ers but it is very well put together documentary which people who are still uncertain about what's going on can watch and understand. Covers how fear has been used to usher in the Great Reset which will enslave humanity.

yerrag

It seems to me hour long productions are a double-edged sword. A lot of info for people who are interested and worth the listen. But if I'm sharing with people who usually prefer to watch something else and can't be bothered, it's useless to share to them. And these are usually the people who are the most clueless, who have the most to gain from watching these, but they won't choose this "channel."

And when the sky falls on them, they'll call us and ask us "what's going on?" By then I'll make my line busy and I won't entertain them anymore.

Idiots.

dukesbobby777

It seems to me hour long productions are a double-edged sword. A lot of info for people who are interested and worth the listen. But if I'm sharing with people who usually prefer to watch something else and can't be bothered, it's useless to share to them. And these are usually the people who are the most clueless, who have the most to gain from watching these, but they won't choose this "channel."

And when the sky falls on them, they'll call us and ask us "what's going on?" By then I'll make my line busy and I won't entertain them anymore.

Idiots.

TBH I thought it was quite compelling (not saying the content is true, btw), but such things do draw me in. I think some people just really aren’t that interested (for a variety of whatever those reasons might be), and probably never will be. But for people who might find it interesting, it might capture their attention.

For myself, I can’t really stand sitting through movies (just not my thing). I much prefer documentaries like this (whether I believe in them, or their message, or not).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals