Is China innocent?

OP
G

gaze

The issue isn't just the tech, it's the relationship between the tech and the people that own it, namely the military. We can invent all kinds of cryptocurrencies and decentralized tools, but at the end of the day, the military founded the Internet for surveillance, and that's still its orientation, so it's hard for me to imagine (although it is theoretically possible), the people in the government who are providing and managing the infrastructure of the Internet itself, wanting to make it a more free and open place. A lot of things could be done and effort made by the government or businesses to make the world a more livable place. The question is will they? I don't expect them to. Domination and control is all they seem to know how to do. Realistically, I think change most easily happens at the local level, through communities, and we are probably going to be the only ones steering our own ships and relying on our friends, family, neighbors, local communities to do things, rather than politics or what-have-you. And that may be within the confines of the modern industrial system as long as it currently stands as even if you live in the middle of nowhere, there's still building codes and what have you.
yea i've increasingly come to this conclusion. if there is any hope in fighting for freedom from power in all aspects of life, it has to be done collectively in-person in local communities. the internet, used as a means for a public forum, frequently degenerates into speech controlled by bots, spam, paid shills, and propaganda so even in a decentralized platform, the participants of the forum are likely to not be acting in good faith. the separation between two people using the internet in two different places, takes away the human instinct of empathy and cooperation, because you are unable feel the physical effects of your words and ideas on someone else. in-person communities can organize empathetically and rationally, where someone else is front and center and there's no hiding behind a screen. even a virus, if you have a strong community you will be able to see first hand if there's a deadly plague because people around you will show it. what we have now is everyone alone in a home having to see what's going on through the internet, which makes it difficult to understand the true nature of whats happening because we dont know what we can and cant believe, despite our desire to empathize with peoples situations

Energizer

yea i've increasingly come to this conclusion. if there is any hope in fighting for freedom from power in all aspects of life, it has to be done collectively in-person in local communities. the internet, used as a means for a public forum, frequently degenerates into speech controlled by bots, spam, paid shills, and propaganda so even in a decentralized platform, the participants of the forum are likely to not be acting in good faith. the separation between two people using the internet in two different places, takes away the human instinct of empathy and cooperation, because you are unable feel the physical effects of your words and ideas on someone else. in-person communities can organize empathetically and rationally, where someone else is front and center and there's no hiding behind a screen. even a virus, if you have a strong community you will be able to see first hand if there's a deadly plague because people around you will show it. what we have now is everyone alone in a home having to see what's going on through the internet, which makes it difficult to understand the true nature of whats happening because we dont know what we can and cant believe, despite our desire to empathize with peoples situations
Well said. As to your original question, I doubt the China involvement idea, the US gov't has been practicing "Full Spectrum Dominance" for years and the "Pivot" to Asia foreign policy happened under the Obama administration. Hence since then, there's been an increasing number of warships surrounding China particularly in the South China sea. The warhawks have been gearing to go to war for China for a while now. Blaming their leak at Fort Detrick, perhaps even intentional leak -- blaming that on China, just adds fuel to the fire and suits their long-seated agenda to bait China into war. I find Unz's argument quite convincing that the US leaked the virus to initiate biowarfare against China and Iran. Have you heard the latest Roddy podcast? They mention the Unz article (01:23:45).

Futhur, using China as the new enemy allows industry to justify spending more and more money on military, AI, tech, in order to "compete" with China, the country that they want to convince us is the one who released Covid. It's not a coninicidence that the biggest neocons, like Pompeo, Cotton, are the ones pushing the China story the heaviest.
Exactly. It's a huge contradiction: criticizing China for their lack of privacy, yet praising the very same privacy-invading tech and pushing for it in the US.

Last edited:

michael94

Well said. As to your original question, I doubt the China involvement idea, the US gov't has been practicing "Full Spectrum Dominance" for years and the "Pivot" to Asia foreign policy happened under the Obama administration. Hence since then, there's been an increasing number of warships surrounding China particularly in the South China sea. The warhawks have been gearing to go to war for China for a while now. Blaming their leak at Fort Detrick, perhaps even intentional leak -- blaming that on China, just adds fuel to the fire and suits their long-seated agenda to bait China into war. I find Unz's argument quite convincing that the US leaked the virus to initiate biowarfare against China and Iran. Have you heard the latest Roddy podcast? They mention the Unz article (01:23:45).

Exactly. It's a huge contradiction: criticizing China for their lack of privacy, yet praising the very same privacy-invading tech and pushing for it in the US.
Danny Roddy reads Unz? I am pleasantly surprised by that. Unz Review has done a great job of spreading economic literacy on the Financial Machinations of the Oligarchy. Much better than other counter culture sites like even Zero Hedge, which is Finance-focused.

Energizer

Agreed, it is very informative. Didn't know about Unz Review until recently from Danny Roddy's podcast. Roddy's podcast is how I heard about these great alternative media websites.

Nemo

Mystery vaping illness started in USA August 2019. Symptoms identical to covid.
Later found that vapers contract covid 5x more easily.
Media silently stopped reporting the vaping illness as COVID became rampant.

There was also the March 2019 Spanish sewer sample. That one is a wildcard.

ATM the most likely theory is that a bioweapon escaped from Fort Detrick, so they seeded it heavily in Wuhan in order to cover up their tracks. The fact that WIV also did coronavirus Gain of Function research (funded by the US) made it even easier to frame them.

Good catch on the mystery vaping illness, Ivy.

Nemo

George thinks Covid-19 was launched from Ft. Belvoir, where the freshly-assassinated Col. Dr. McDaniel gave our troops the vax before deploying them to the Wuhan military games with the bioweapon.

I agree with @Ivysaur's hypothesis that the bioweapon escaped from Ft. Detrick in July 2019, killing three and hospitalizing many more at that nursing home near Ft. Detrick (CDC said they couldn't identify the mystery virus), plus launching the mystery vaping illness with symptoms identical to Covid-19.

Then we launched the bioweapon attack on Wuhan to cover up our tracks, so the good Col Dr. McDaniel had to be assassinated for the cover-up.

Ft. Belvoir has tons of military intelligence and we already know the good Col. Dr. was part of Special Forces deploying bioweapons in Iran and Iraq.

View: https://twitter.com/RealGeorgeWebb1/status/1400833312101384195

Last edited:

Nemo

George thinks Covid-19 was launched from Ft. Belvoir, where the freshly-assassinated Col. Dr. McDaniel gave our troops the vax before deploying them to the Wuhan military games with the bioweapon.

I agree with @Ivysaur's hypothesis that the bioweapon escaped from Ft. Detrick in July 2019, killing three and hospitalizing many more at that nursing home near Ft. Detrick (CDC said they couldn't identify the mystery virus), plus launching the mystery vaping illness with symptoms identical to Covid-19.

Then we launched the bioweapon attack on Wuhan to cover up our tracks, so the good Col Dr. McDaniel had to be assassinated for the cover-up.

Ft. Belvoir has tons of military intelligence and we already know the good Col. Dr. was part of Special Forces deploying bioweapons in Iran and Iraq.

View: https://twitter.com/RealGeorgeWebb1/status/1400833312101384195

Update:

Just reread the report on the outbreak of the mystery virus in July 2019.

It was at a retirement community/nursing home in Fairfax County, Virginia. That's a lot closer to Ft Belvoir than Ft Detrick. Ft. Belvoir was where the good Col Dr worked before his assassination.

AdoTintor

So if we agree that Covid is first detected in July 2019 then in order to determine if it was planned we need to identify some suspicious moves prior to this date by the main players.

Everything subsequent to to July2019 could just be them scrambling from a real leak - deleting the Wuhan website late July, Event 201 in Oct, spreading it to military games...

Also is it feasible that the first cases occur in July2019 and yet the first excess deaths occur with that large peak in March-April2020, could it take that long to "go viral" as it were.

Nemo

NY Post is reporting a CCP military scientist who got funding from the U.S. NIH got a patent for a Bat Plague vaccine in Feb. 2020, obviously too fast after the Wuhan outbreak for the research to have started then.

Clearly this fits the China-guilty narrative, which is why the info is getting released right now. But the patent date can be verified so it's not just another completely fake narrative unless we want to hypothesize the patent was planted and backdated.

Rumors are going around that the U.S. and China have been using bioweapons on each other for years.

Nemo

Now here's Adam Housley, a very good reporter, saying China actually has a very effective vaccine (I don't know if it's the one we've heard about with the attenuated virus).

He says DHS is testing airline passengers from China again upon arrival in the U.S. regardless of any negative test or vaccination docs they provide. He says U.S. intelligence believes the spread was intentional from China and that the good China vax was used only for elites:

View: https://twitter.com/adamhousley/status/1400679023668187137

View: https://twitter.com/adamhousley/status/1400961998473482244

View: https://twitter.com/adamhousley/status/1400963042075021312

View: https://twitter.com/adamhousley/status/1400962275708604422

View: https://twitter.com/adamhousley/status/1400962473151188992

**RUMOR WARNING**

I mentioned rumors that the U.S. and China have been using bioweapons on each other for years. But there's another rumor that China has saved up many variants of the virus to unleash on the world and one of them predates Wuhan and even the July 2019 breakout in the Fairfax County nursing home.

That one supposedly killed an entire village of 5000.

There is usually some truth in these rumors but they seldom turn out to be exactly what you hear at first.

And remember that Yeadon said natural immunity would hold up with these variants. I saw some credible scientist explaining that even exposure to the common cold would give you some natural immunity to Bat Plague and its variants because the spike protein is tucked into a piece of coronavirus.

Last edited:

Aad

The US released it on China, but China shut the door in time and gave it back to the western world in late january 2020.

The US regime is ALWAYS to blame.

Aad

ps I am also not a fan of China.

But the US regime is a different kind of evil. Beyond Satanic.

AdoTintor

yes it seems so. To have gain-of-function research going on at labs that constantly leak is just awfull.

Yet convenient if you want to deliberately leak and prefer to use the excuse of incompetence. Rather than the we're just satanically-evil explanation.

OP
G

gaze

ps I am also not a fan of China.

But the US regime is a different kind of evil. Beyond Satanic.

you'd enjoy this book

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals