Is China innocent?

gaze

US media and especially neocons are ramping up accusations tbat China released covid through the Wuhan Lab, and that they're trying to subvert international investigations into the origin. Yet, if china was actually worried about people finding out about their biological warfare activies, they would have produced evidence of the wet-market animal theory, because that would cover up their actions. Instead, no evidence of covid in animals in Wuhan has been found, and China maintains that the US started the virus.

Furthur, Ron Unz has maintained that the US started covid as a biological warfare attack against China and Iran

But with the horrific consequences of our own later governmental inaction being obvious, elements within our intelligence agencies have sought to demonstrate that they were not the ones asleep at the switch. Earlier this month, an ABC News story cited four separate government sources to reveal that as far back as late November, a special medical intelligence unit within our Defense Intelligence Agency had produced a report warning that an out-of-control disease epidemic was occurring in the Wuhan area of China, and widely distributed that document throughout the top ranks of our government, warning that steps should be taken to protect US forces based in Asia. After the story aired, a Pentagon spokesman officially denied the existence of that November report, while various other top level government and intelligence officials refused to comment. But a few days later, Israeli television mentioned that in November American intelligence had indeed shared such a report on the Wuhan disease outbreak with its NATO and Israeli allies, thus seeming to independently confirm the complete accuracy of the original ABC News story and its several government sources.
It therefore appears that elements of the Defense Intelligence Agency were aware of the deadly viral outbreak in Wuhan more than a month before any officials in the Chinese government itself. Unless our intelligence agencies have pioneered the technology of precognition, I think this may have happened for the same reason that arsonists have the earliest knowledge of future fires.
According to these multiply-sourced mainstream media accounts, by “the second week of November” our Defense Intelligence Agency was already preparing a secret report warning of a “cataclysmic” disease outbreak taking place in Wuhan. Yet at that point, probably no more than a couple of dozen individuals had been infected in that city of 11 million, with few of those yet having any serious symptoms. The implications are rather obvious. Furthermore:
As the coronavirus gradually began to spread beyond China’s own borders, another development occurred that greatly multiplied my suspicions. Most of these early cases had occurred exactly where one might expect, among the East Asian countries bordering China. But by late February Iran had become the second epicenter of the global outbreak. Even more surprisingly, its political elites had been especially hard-hit, with a full 10% of the entire Iranian parliament soon infected and at least a dozen of its officials and politicians dying of the disease, including some who were quite senior. Indeed, Neocon activists on Twitter began gleefully noting that their hatred Iranian enemies were now dropping like flies.
Let us consider the implications of these facts. Across the entire world the only political elites that have yet suffered any significant human losses have been those of Iran, and they died at a very early stage, before significant outbreaks had even occurred almost anywhere else in the world outside China. Thus, we have America assassinating Iran’s top military commander on Jan. 2nd and then just a few weeks later large portions of the Iranian ruling elites became infected by a mysterious and deadly new virus, with many of them soon dying as a consequence. Could any rational individual possibly regard this as a mere coincidence?

There are also still unanswered questions about the military games in Wuhan 2019 and why the US left early, a couple months before the pandemic.

It also wouldn't be the first time that a US military base spread an infectious disease:

Futhur, using China as the new enemy allows industry to justify spending more and more money on military, AI, tech, in order to "compete" with China, the country that they want to convince us is the one who released Covid. It's not a coninicidence that the biggest neocons, like Pompeo, Cotton, are the ones pushing the China story the heaviest.

Last edited:

Nemo

I'm reposting this here since this is where this discussion will be.

I mentioned elsewhere the Wednesday assassination of a full-colonel military doctor who was involved in our troops' attendance at the Wuhan military games in October 2019. The military sent our people to the games despite reportedly knowing about the Wuhan bioweapon lab leak.

The good doctor supposedly failed to test the troops upon their return to the U.S., thereby releasing Covid-19 upon us all.

As gaze shows, China has maintained that we released the virus from Ft. Detrick and deliberately sent it to Wuhan with our people attending those games.

View: https://twitter.com/Don_Alexander/status/1398150075558289409

Anybody else think the good doctor knew exactly what was released July 11?

George Webb says the doctor administered a vaccine to the troops for the bioweapon before they headed off to the games.

I've already mentioned my military friend said the Pfizer vax was developed at Ft. Detrick alongside the bioweapon.

It's not the China virus. It's the Maryland virus.

View: https://twitter.com/RealGeorgeWebb1/status/1398252462641922048

Ft. Detrick is where ClA scientist Frank Olson worked on bioweapons (including aerosolized anthrax) before he was assassinated by the ClA for expressing moral qualms about the work after they dosed him with LSD without telling him. All bioweapons work was supposedly stopped in 1969.

Nemo

Nemo

And look who shows up?

"Arch Deep State fixer and cover-upper, Philip Zelikow [ClA], former Executive Director of the 9/11 Commission [ClA] will be chairing the COVID Commission Planning Group [ClA], according to the University of Virginia [ClA], whose Miller Center for Public Affairs [ClA] will serve as the group’s base to “Help America and the world learn from this pandemic and safeguard against future threats.”

It would be nice if they would just learn basic safety procedures for dealing with their bioweapons. But it's heartwarming to see the ClA and military working together on the cover-up.

We have unity in America at last!

Link for squares:

ddjd

its nothing to do with china. its the FEDERAL RESRVE. this is an economic take over, a wiping out of the middle class. they are creating a two tier system - the have's and the have NOTS

the banks control EVERYTHING. if you don't understand this, then you've completely misunderstood the entire power structure of our society.

politics and democracy is one big JOKE. its a charade.

Nemo

And today's genealogy lesson.

Jeff Bezos' grandfather, Lawrence Preston Gise, was a DARPA/Pentagon darling.

Now we know why they were so eager to lock down small businesses (so DARPA could make its money back). Bioweapons are expensive!

We also know why Fony Fauci was never fired. And why Trump is silent as children take the Ft. Detrick nanoferritin vax.

Attachments

• 1-bezos-dad.jpg
    1-bezos-dad.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 22

Nemo

its nothing to do with china. its the FEDERAL RESRVE. this is an economic take over, a wiping out of the middle class. they are creating a two tier system - the have's and the have NOTS

the banks control EVERYTHING. if you don't understand this, then you've completely misunderstood the entire power structure of our society.

Amazon is DARPA, ddjd.

Amazon is DARPA!

I just bought horse paste from DARPA!

I would be a tad irritated if I weren't laughing so hard.

ddjd

Amazon is DARPA, ddjd.

Amazon is DARPA!

I just bought horse paste from DARPA!

I would be a tad irritated if I weren't laughing so hard.
unfortunately theres nothing to laugh about. this is pretty serious. next 3-5 years are going to be catastrophic for 90% of the population

Nemo

US media and especially neocons are ramping up accusations tbat China released covid through the Wuhan Lab

Yup, when the neocons jumped in, I lost all doubt.

We released the Maryland virus on the world.

Nemo

unfortunately theres nothing to laugh about. this is pretty serious. next 3-5 years are going to be catastrophic for 90% of the population

I know. I am sitting here with my mouth hanging open.

First, they release a bioweapon on us. Then they release Fauci on us. Then they release the vax on us. We're watching Dr. Strangelove.

I should have been nicer to @tara.

Missenger

this is an economic take over, a wiping out of the middle class. they are creating a two tier system - the have's and the have NOTS

If people would just stop being cuckolds and look towards the fed that would solve a lot of problems, but does anyone actually have the balls to do that though? All Trump did was flaunt an Andrew Jackton portrait while wagging his balls around, and now they're about ready to tear everything down while people stare like deer.

Last edited:
OP
G

gaze

lets also not forget Eric Schmidt, ex CEO of google whos now chair of the National Security Commission, has been trying to "warn" against China for a some time now. Theyve been able to get "bipartisan support" on funding a competition bill against China to spend 200 billion on technological advancements.

View: https://www.npr.org/2021/05/27/1000991494/bipartisan-bill-would-pour-billions-into-science-and-technology-to-compete-with-

OP
G

gaze

The federal reserve has major interests to weaken china. everything revolves around the dollar, and currently China poses the biggest threat to the dollars reserve currency status. they do regime changes and interventions on anyone who refuses to accept the dollar, such as Iran as well, who may have been an early target of covid given that a huge percentage of the government got it really early on

Nemo

Attachments

• 1-darpa-moderna.jpg
    1-darpa-moderna.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 15

Drareg

And today's genealogy lesson.

Jeff Bezos' grandfather, Lawrence Preston Gise, was a DARPA/Pentagon darling.

Now we know why they were so eager to lock down small businesses (so DARPA could make its money back). Bioweapons are expensive!

We also know why Fony Fauci was never fired. And why Trump is silent as children take the Ft. Detrick nanoferritin vax.
This is nuts, it would explain a lot like how an online bookstore owner is now worth 350 billion.

Drareg

This is it, we know in late 2019 about the repo market, they needed a bailout and got trillions when covid started, they also doubled down with amplifying the George Floyd death 24/7 to cover questions about the bailout.

Now it’s on to UBI, central bank hand out the money, the people take it and then have to spend it with big business to survive, big businesses like bezos’s amazon, the descendent of a darpa scientist, they destroy small businesses which means a monopoly for those at the top, they will hoard the money and not release it into the economy, no money velocity no inflation, we worship the money and they will throw us minuscule crumbs when needed.

Its like a de facto global coup of nations wealth all over the world, they are supplanting the current system with a new one by transferring wealth via tax payer funded bailouts and green new deals via narratives we‘ll all die if we don’t save the climate, too big to fail, it justifies authoritarianism cloaked in virtue and morals.

Drareg

This started in the USA, either way the research started there, I find the timing of a trillion dollar bank and big business bailout to indicate it was intentionally released, the "lab leak" is being used to make the stupid mistake argument, same with 9/11.

I find it interesting that the MSM is now promoting the stupidity and incompetence of politicians under the guise of human error/folly, dominic Cummins was doing this in the up this week, it’s like a cover for intentional actions.

As usual we are best off to presume that governments are trying to harm us at this point, it’s a safer and more logical hedge considering their past performance, bank bailouts, wars etc
I find the general public are arguing about things that imply catching them red handed is necessary, it no longer is, they clearly don’t serve us, we need to bring them down, a western spring, it’s important that the new system is not the psychotic 4th industrial great reset retard fest, a great reset that just so happens to make the ruling class richer, a green new deal that frees up 50 trillion for the ruling class to hoard up via their financially leveraged positions we the tax payer gave them via bailouts.