NDT Question

Lollipop2

How are you doing with tyromax?
Good actually. I am curious and like experimenting. Also, I think it is good to change things up occasionally as I have observed the body gets used to a certain substance.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Good actually. I am curious and like experimenting. Also, I think it is good to change things up occasionally as I have observed the body gets used to a certain substance.
How much did you manage to improve your temps with it? and in what time frame?

Recoen

Cross posting

I agree completely. I’ve been using the ancestral supplements thyroid for a few months and take anywhere from 2-6 per day depending on my pulse, temps, and if my hand/feet are cold - my tsh was 1.1 but I have high-normal cortisol throughout the day, and high-normal cholesterol. I feel pretty good on it. I am looking for one that’s only the NDT. That's why I was asking about how you would compare it to tyromax. I think I’ll try the lifegiving store one after I’m through with this bottle.

I’m a little concerned about T4->T3 conversion and too much becoming rev T3. I’m hoping each product has enough T3 that this isn’t an issue. I’m in Ca so with the fires and CV I’m still waiting for an independent lab to run my other serum thyroid markers.

Lollipop2

How much did you manage to improve your temps with it? and in what time frame?
Literally the day of taking it, my temps went up. I would say I noticed everything reach a consistent steady state about one month in.

Now, I have to explain, that I had been eating through the Peat lens (my own version) for a few years AND had worked on my liver the whole time. About one month in to switching from low carb/Paleo, I attempted NDT and it did nothing for me (same with Progest-e). I was like: “What’s up with thyroid NDT? Everyone raves about it and it did zilch for me.” Now I understand that my liver really needed some healing time. My Peat inspired diet raised my temps, but after a few years, I felt ready for a bigger boost. I got it with Tyromax.

Does that answer your question?

Lollipop2

Cross posting

I agree completely. I’ve been using the ancestral supplements thyroid for a few months and take anywhere from 2-6 per day depending on my pulse, temps, and if my hand/feet are cold - my tsh was 1.1 but I have high-normal cortisol throughout the day, and high-normal cholesterol. I feel pretty good on it. I am looking for one that’s only the NDT. That's why I was asking about how you would compare it to tyromax. I think I’ll try the lifegiving store one after I’m through with this bottle.

I’m a little concerned about T4->T3 conversion and too much becoming rev T3. I’m hoping each product has enough T3 that this isn’t an issue. I’m in Ca so with the fires and CV I’m still waiting for an independent lab to run my other serum thyroid markers.
It’s funny, but I never worried about rT3 - lol, probably because I didn’t understand it. But in the end, I have only had good results. Partly because I healed my liver first.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Literally the day of taking it, my temps went up. I would say I noticed everything reach a consistent steady state about one month in.

Now, I have to explain, that I had been eating through the Peat lens (my own version) for a few years AND had worked on my liver the whole time. About one month in to switching from low carb/Paleo, I attempted NDT and it did nothing for me (same with Progest-e). I was like: “What’s up with thyroid NDT? Everyone raves about it and it did zilch for me.” Now I understand that my liver really needed some healing time. My Peat inspired diet raised my temps, but after a few years, I felt ready for a bigger boost. I got it with Tyromax.

Does that answer your question?
yes thanks, my liver enzymes are high too, but since few days i can feel that it got better as my digestion improved

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals