Dismiss Notice
  7. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Anxiety And Stress - Pansterone 5aDHP Thyroid

Discussion in 'Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs' started by bk_, Jan 10, 2019.

1. bk_

bk_ Member

Hi all,

Started taking 5 mg Pansterone and 5aDHP 2x daily with 1/2 - 1 grain NDT for PFS and hypothyroid symptoms. Started feeling amazing for first two weeks with high energy and a surge of libido.

But now I’m experiencing significant stress and anxiety, especially at night or early morning. I wake up after only 6 hours of sleep with extreme morning sweats and stress which to me is a sign of excess cortisol or adrenaline. My pulse rate after starting NDT was 70-85 BPM and my temp was always between 36.1 - 36.6 C.

Can anyone please give guidance? Thanks!

2. Jackrabbit

Jackrabbit Member

You should take your temps/pulse first thing in the morning before you even really move at all, and then again after breakfast, if your temperature and pulse go down after you eat you’ll know it’s adrenaline/cortisol. If the temperature and pulse continue to rise after eating then you may be taking too much thyroid

3. OP
    bk_

bk_ Member

First thing in morning: 36.4 C, 60 BPM
    After breakfast: 36.2 C, 84 BPM

So how do i control cortisol and adrenaline? I’ve already taken in lots of honey and salt wih breakfast along with bone broth.

4. Jackrabbit

Jackrabbit Member

have some oj by your bedside and drink at least 4 oz then try to lay down again. You may even want to take a bit of salt with it to lower cortisol/adrenaline. I find that when I do that it takes about ten minutes to feel the effects of the fructose and then I usually can sleep at least a couple more hours.

5. lampofred

lampofred Member

Haidut has many great products, but when it comes to 5a-DHP, just want to say Peat has repeatedly and pretty strongly criticized it. via email he has stated that taking progesterone/dhea/pregnenolone metabolites instead of the regular versions can screw up your body's homeostasis. he has also said 5a metabolites of progesterone are produced in response to estrogen. and most recently he did not directly mention 5aDHP but very strongly implied that 5aDHP is a version of progesterone produced in response to high estrogen levels and that it's actually a stress hormone.