Insulin Resistance / Cellular Metabolism / NDT Reaction

Doc Sandoz

I am insulin resistant although not to the point of diabetes II. Body temps vary between 95.8 and 97.9 with an average around 97.4. Body temp seems to go down after I've eaten something in the morning. I am trying NDT as Ray says thyroid is critical to good cellular metabolism. With this, and after a meal, body temp can go as high as normal for awhile, but soon drops back down.

The problem is, even the tiny amount I take, maybe 10-15mg, gives me a speed-y overstimulated reaction: edgy, irritable, hard to think calmly and clearly, particularly the next day, 16 - 24 hours later. This reaction is very similar to what even one cup of coffee does four to six hours after I drink it. A glass of OJ does nothing for the condition, so it's not hypoglycemia.

I'm wondering if the bad feeling I get from NDT is caused by the cells needing more fuel owing to what T3 is doing for mitochondria, but not being able to get it because neither glucose nor fatty acids can enter the cell fast enough. Is this hypothesis tenable? What sort of reaction would be precipitated? Are these feelings typical of higher adrenaline and/or cortisol released in an attempt to provide the needed glucose by breaking down muscle?

A couple of aspirin - truly a wonder drug - seem to help allay these unpleasant feelings. I read here that high dose aspirin alleviates insulin resistance, so perhaps this is the right road. Could someone please explain how aspirin reverses insulin resistance?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals