Anxiety And Stress - Pansterone 5aDHP Thyroid

bk_

Hi all,

Started taking 5 mg Pansterone and 5aDHP 2x daily with 1/2 - 1 grain NDT for PFS and hypothyroid symptoms. Started feeling amazing for first two weeks with high energy and a surge of libido.

But now I’m experiencing significant stress and anxiety, especially at night or early morning. I wake up after only 6 hours of sleep with extreme morning sweats and stress which to me is a sign of excess cortisol or adrenaline. My pulse rate after starting NDT was 70-85 BPM and my temp was always between 36.1 - 36.6 C.

Can anyone please give guidance? Thanks!

Jackrabbit

Hi all,

Started taking 5 mg Pansterone and 5aDHP 2x daily with 1/2 - 1 grain NDT for PFS and hypothyroid symptoms. Started feeling amazing for first two weeks with high energy and a surge of libido.

But now I’m experiencing significant stress and anxiety, especially at night or early morning. I wake up after only 6 hours of sleep with extreme morning sweats and stress which to me is a sign of excess cortisol or adrenaline. My pulse rate after starting NDT was 70-85 BPM and my temp was always between 36.1 - 36.6 C.

Can anyone please give guidance? Thanks!
You should take your temps/pulse first thing in the morning before you even really move at all, and then again after breakfast, if your temperature and pulse go down after you eat you’ll know it’s adrenaline/cortisol. If the temperature and pulse continue to rise after eating then you may be taking too much thyroid

OP
B

bk_

First thing in morning: 36.4 C, 60 BPM
After breakfast: 36.2 C, 84 BPM

So how do i control cortisol and adrenaline? I’ve already taken in lots of honey and salt wih breakfast along with bone broth.

Jackrabbit

First thing in morning: 36.4 C, 60 BPM
After breakfast: 36.2 C, 84 BPM

So how do i control cortisol and adrenaline? I’ve already taken in lots of honey and salt wih breakfast along with bone broth.
have some oj by your bedside and drink at least 4 oz then try to lay down again. You may even want to take a bit of salt with it to lower cortisol/adrenaline. I find that when I do that it takes about ten minutes to feel the effects of the fructose and then I usually can sleep at least a couple more hours.

lampofred

Haidut has many great products, but when it comes to 5a-DHP, just want to say Peat has repeatedly and pretty strongly criticized it. via email he has stated that taking progesterone/dhea/pregnenolone metabolites instead of the regular versions can screw up your body's homeostasis. he has also said 5a metabolites of progesterone are produced in response to estrogen. and most recently he did not directly mention 5aDHP but very strongly implied that 5aDHP is a version of progesterone produced in response to high estrogen levels and that it's actually a stress hormone.

Ponce

Oh interesting. Can you share if you have a mail discussion with him ? Or did you see that by someone else ?

Mitchell777

Haidut has many great products, but when it comes to 5a-DHP, just want to say Peat has repeatedly and pretty strongly criticized it. via email he has stated that taking progesterone/dhea/pregnenolone metabolites instead of the regular versions can screw up your body's homeostasis. he has also said 5a metabolites of progesterone are produced in response to estrogen. and most recently he did not directly mention 5aDHP but very strongly implied that 5aDHP is a version of progesterone produced in response to high estrogen levels and that it's actually a stress hormone.

@haidut
Could you clarify some of the claims being made here? Is there any evidence of 5aDHP being a version of progesterone produced in response to high estrogen levels? Plus even if this is true, does this make it inherently detrimental to use? I assume not considering you still supply the product so you must see merit in its effects.

Personally I have had great results with it, hence my inquiry regarding 5aDHP.

I hope you can clarify further @haidut

Ponce

A study in mice shown 5α-DHP utilisation as a very potent stress-induced seizure inhibitor, and at very low-doses compared to regular progesterone.
Studies on the 5α-DHP product of Haidut show that using 5α-DHP upregulate cellular progesterone reception and 5α-reductase expression. If that enzyme increases during œstrogenes’ dominance in the body, it could be just because of a natural reaction of a healthy body.
So I’m sure that using 5α-DHP in combination with a precursor like progesterone and/or pregnenolone should not cause any problem.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals