My theory on why being born with curly hair is superior and perceived as more physically attractive

Also Paulo Dybala - how come you keep getting cut from the Argentina squad BRO - you use to be somewhat of a good player - now you're just drifting off to irrelevancy - keep working hard bro - I'm sure you'll be back on top soon
Why do you have a photo of another man as your avatar? J/W...

That's kinda ghey chubs...

Dr. B

I notice that when I wear headwear (such as a cap or a beanie or over a t-shirt over my head - I get a great boost in temps/metabolism and serotonin is lowered tremendously - I suspect because a raise in temps in the brain (head insulation) helps boost metabolism

I notice that people with very thick, curly hair that I have known throughout my life tend to also have lower serotonin - more relaxed attitudes and everyone I knew throughout my life that was more aggressive, less chill, had issues with anxiety had straight, thinner hair when compared to the people I know with curls - with no exception to the rule.

I think being born with thicker hair/curls is 24/7 head insulation that isn't as strong in people with straight hair and subsequently better metabolisms - I have always found women with curls/thicker hair very attractive and wasn't sure of the evolutionary reason until now...

I dont know about hair texture, long curly hair or straight hair are both fine for me. but personally my hair was very straight, became wavy at puberty, and became even more curly with lowering of metabolism. Noticed the same thing with my dad, as he got older and started getting some hair thinning, it also became curly. the hair texture seems related to environment and maybe sunlight exposure, similar to eye color? there seems to be some effect where hair becomes more curly or wavy before hair loss occurs

we should check with Ray regarding headwear/brain insulation boosting metabolism and if he recommends those
it makes sense, it should definitely boost temps and head warmth... I wonder why Ray always has his head exposed!

It's not curly hair itself, but rather hair generally gets darker, thicker, shinier and curlier as the metabolism goes up. Vibrant hair has a tendency to curl up.

People with great metabolic health growing up have great hair, and those who don't will have wispy thin, light coloured and dry hair. And with greater metabolic health and more energy, the stress hormones are scantly required and these people can withstand situations much more easily.

On a recent interview with Danny Roddy, one of the hosts mentioned her son who had health problems and had stringy dead looking hair, while her other healthy children had beautiful thick curly hair. Once she incorporated nutritious foods like liver and made a shift to a bioenergetic approach, his hair became curly and beautiful.

The same happened to me, as a child I was very sick and frail, with severe asthma/allergies. During my teenage years I got much better and my hair went from stringy and light coloured, to much thicker and darker by the time I was 13 or 14.

where did you see hair curliness/straightness associated with metabolism? it seems more related to sun exposure. some middle easterners, africans, often have very curly hair.

my hair went from very straight to wavy upon puberty and estrogen exposure, and got even more wavy/curly with a slower metabolism. there seems to be some sort of effect where hair starts getting more damaged/curly if hair loss occurs

Same. I think Ray said multiple times that straight hair is a sign of higher progesterone.

has he said anything regarding eye color, hair color, skin color, related to metabolism or progesterone or altitude? i think he said higher altitude could lighten the skin and eyes

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I dont know about hair texture, long curly hair or straight hair are both fine for me. but personally my hair was very straight, became wavy at puberty, and became even more curly with lowering of metabolism. Noticed the same thing with my dad, as he got older and started getting some hair thinning, it also became curly. the hair texture seems related to environment and maybe sunlight exposure, similar to eye color? there seems to be some effect where hair becomes more curly or wavy before hair loss occurs

we should check with Ray regarding headwear/brain insulation boosting metabolism and if he recommends those
it makes sense, it should definitely boost temps and head warmth... I wonder why Ray always has his head exposed!

I emailed him about head insulation today but he said on the podcast below that rats with hats and sweaters solve mazes faster - I would think this is because the insulation increases metabolism/decreases serotonin having positive mental effects

I feel the need to link to this podcast and thread cause of the other c*nts coming to this thread to attack me for 'broscience' when the idea sounds completely logical to me but I don't know - apparently I'm just a bro scientist

found it.
now i just have to find where ray talks about the origin of fluoride making people docile.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Email Response from Ray:

Q:
I notice when I wear a cap or any type of headwear I get a great boost in temps/metabolism and feel serotonin lower a lot - I feel a lot more calm.

Does head insulation and increasing temperature for the brain provide a good boost in metabolism ? I was curious why I never see you in headwear or if this was correct

A:

I wear a hat when I’m in a cold place, but generally my thick hair has been enough. Keeping the brain temperature up is extremely important, especially for restful sleep. It’s natural for the forehead to be a little cooler than the rear parts of the brain. In the winter I keep a high-watt bulb over my work area, shining on my head.

Dr. B

I emailed him about head insulation today but he said on the podcast below that rats with hats and sweaters solve mazes faster - I would think this is because the insulation increases metabolism/decreases serotonin having positive mental effects

I feel the need to link to this podcast and thread cause of the other c*nts coming to this thread to attack me for 'broscience' when the idea sounds completely logical to me but I don't know - apparently I'm just a bro scientist
he mentioned pigs with sweaters having saturated fat
and i think soybeans grown in warmer climates having more or mostly saturated fat
he also mentioned temperature determines fat saturation so it makes sense for kidney fat to be more saturated...
something related to that I forgot
but does the same thing occur in humans then?
i guess we never create omega 3 or 6 or pufa, but do humans create more MUFA in lower temperatures and more SFA in higher temperatures?
should we not be using things like fans or air conditioning in the summer?

Birdie

Email Response from Ray:

Q:
I notice when I wear a cap or any type of headwear I get a great boost in temps/metabolism and feel serotonin lower a lot - I feel a lot more calm.

Does head insulation and increasing temperature for the brain provide a good boost in metabolism ? I was curious why I never see you in headwear or if this was correct

A:

I wear a hat when I’m in a cold place, but generally my thick hair has been enough. Keeping the brain temperature up is extremely important, especially for restful sleep. It’s natural for the forehead to be a little cooler than the rear parts of the brain. In the winter I keep a high-watt bulb over my work area, shining on my head.
I was going to reply the same about my hair being thick and it keeps my head hot. I do wear a sun hat to keep my hair from being bleached. In winter I pull the bed covers over my head often. And I do wear a hat in winter especially outside but inside sometimes too. But to bed? I look awful with smashed hair. If that's you in the photo obviously you do not have that problem.

I am 77 and still have natural blonde hair. It is wavy. I have to say that I have lost 1/3 the hair I had when younger but it's still thick. Fortunado? Well, I count on Ray's ideas. When I first found Ray my hair was getting gray and I used a rinse. After a few months of following his info, I noticed my hair was blond again. What? It's surprising.

清貴杉山

I have super dark thick hair,i can shave my head and in 2 3 months i have a bush in my head again,im a pretty calm person overall,and(not trying to be goofy)i consider myself a pretty smart person too,never was anxious or that kind of things,im even more calm now that my diet is on point

Oh ! You got me there Tesla !

A real man should have a picture of a woman as his avatar instead - maybe you should start with changing your own ?
I knew you would compare the two...lol comparing Tesla the inventor of ACDC and key accomplishments in engineering and science that we still feel the effects of today...

to some guy you have a mancrush on? :tearsofjoy:

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I knew you would compare the two...lol comparing Tesla the inventor of ACDC and key accomplishments in engineering and science that we still feel the effects of today...

to some guy you have a mancrush on? :tearsofjoy:
So what you're saying is:

It's ok for you to be in love with a man as long as he has some accomplishments... Ok I think I understand now.

But I DON'T KNOW man I just don't roll that way and don't agree with the rule - but according to your own rule you are a homosexual ...

But you're right SIR - Any man with a picture of another man as his avatar is a homosexual - TESLA SAID SO EVERYONE - that's why he has a picture of another man as his avatar...

Last edited:

OccamzRazer

apparently I'm just a bro scientist
When taken at face value...there's nothing wrong with being a bro scientist!! lol

So many words have their meanings distorted over time, and with distortion comes unfairly negative connotations.

Also, regarding avatars, it must be true: I was madly in love with Forrest Gump til I realized the dark nature of the actor who portrayed him. ?

opethfeldt

During the time I had the worst health and the worst metabolism of my life, I had very thick, curly hair. The healthier I get, the straighter it tends to be. Can't say this is universal but it's what I've noticed personally.

Steed

I think most people would agree that it is probably a good idea to keep your head and brain warm, whether you are a toddler or a scientist. But your thread is about making a causal connection with a warmer head and lower brain serotonin and that curly hair is somehow genetically superior. Both without any science to support it, and even without any reasoning except some feelings. If there was a definition of broscience, I think we are close right around here.

Btw, you can go ahead and email Ray and ask him what he thinks about people that makes up new names for other people.

Grapelander

1633295580163.png

The Poodle is noted for its intelligence. Many animal behaviorists suggest that it comes a close second to the Border Collie.

Housetraining is usually a breeze, compared to a number of other breeds. And, the Poodle can pick up tricks quickly, in part because they love being the center of attention, but also because of their native intelligence.

Some Poodles have been known to respond inappropriately to normal stimuli.

Poodles can often tell if there is tension in the home or if family members are exceptionally emotional.
They are sensitive to stress and can end up with behavior or health issues if family problems persist. A peaceful home is a happy home to a Poodle!

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

But your thread is about making a causal connection with a warmer head and lower brain serotonin and that curly hair is somehow genetically superior.
So what you're saying is that it is unreasonable to think:

A warmer head having lower brain serotonin
to then imply that

that people that have thicker/curly hair have warmer heads and subsequently lower serotonin than people who had thinner hair ?

Is that what you're saying ? That thinking that is illogical and 'broscience' ? Makes sense Paulo Dybala.

Btw, you can go ahead and email Ray and ask him what he thinks about people that makes up new names for other people.
Who's making up new names man ? Isn't your name Paulo ? It's not ? Well you probably shouldn't have your username as that people may get confused man

Dr. B

I think most people would agree that it is probably a good idea to keep your head and brain warm, whether you are a toddler or a scientist. But your thread is about making a causal connection with a warmer head and lower brain serotonin and that curly hair is somehow genetically superior. Both without any science to support it, and even without any reasoning except some feelings. If there was a definition of broscience, I think we are close right around here.

i dont know whether a high external temperature makes up for a low internal temperature. if that is the case, then poor metabolism can basically be nullified by just living in a hot climate and turning your heater on at home? metabolism can only be created internally, not simply created by creating external warmth and sitting next to it
So what you're saying is that it is unreasonable to think:

A warmer head having lower brain serotonin
to then imply that

that people that have thicker/curly hair have warmer heads and subsequently lower serotonin than people who had thinner hair ?

Is that what you're saying ? That thinking that is illogical and 'broscience' ? Makes sense Paulo Dybala.

Who's making up new names man ? Isn't your name Paulo ? It's not ? Well you probably shouldn't have your username as that people may get confused man

the thinness of the hair is associated, it thickens with better metabolism. maybe the number of follicles increase too. but i dont think the texture like curly vs straight is related to metabolic rate

Steed

i dont know whether a high external temperature makes up for a low internal temperature. if that is the case, then poor metabolism can basically be nullified by just living in a hot climate and turning your heater on at home? metabolism can only be created internally, not simply created by creating external warmth and sitting next to it
Who said that? I simply stated that a warm head is probably a good idea.

InChristAlone

No idea where this idea that curly hair equates to good metabolism came from. This is before and after thyroid treatment.
dde849c11e2393ffe978fae690820a6f.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom