My theory on why being born with curly hair is superior and perceived as more physically attractive

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

No idea where this idea that curly hair equates to good metabolism came from. This is before and after thyroid treatment.
View attachment 28503

My claim was since:

head insulation => better metabolism/lower serotonin

therefore

naturally having hair that is more curly or thicker than straight hair (think poodle hair when compared to other dog's straighter hair)

means that all things being equal - that that person would naturally have a better metabolism than someone with straighter hair - because their heads are naturally hotter than people with straighter hair.

I was not implying that only people with curly hair had good metabolisms and was not implying that people's hair would turn from straight to curly when the metabolic rate improved as many people seem to think

Dr. B

My claim was since:

head insulation => better metabolism/lower serotonin

therefore

naturally having hair that is more curly or thicker than straight hair (think poodle hair when compared to other dog's straighter hair)

means that all things being equal - that that person would naturally have a better metabolism than someone with straighter hair - because their heads are naturally hotter than people with straighter hair.

I was not implying that only people with curly hair had good metabolisms and was not implying that people's hair would turn from straight to curly when the metabolic rate improved as many people seem to think
what do you think creates the curly hair texture? I think it's sunlight exposure, and also a response to oxidative stress (which would be caused by sunlight)
Ray mentioned melanin is increased in response to oxidative stress. Sunlight can increase that, and so can stress/etc. This would explain why there can be people with good metabolic health who have curlier hair and darker skin, yet there can also be people who get curlier hair/darker skin as a response to disease/oxidative stress of some kind
why are there so few Asians and Whites with curly hair yet so many middle easterners/africans?

ursidae

For me the texture of my hair is entirely dependent on the humidity of the air

Last edited:

ursidae

why are there so few Asians and Whites with curly hair yet so many middle easterners/africans?

The African hair type provides the best air flow/ventilation and also sun protection in tropical climate
Looking at extreme northern populations like Eskimo and Sami people straight hair is the norm

Dr. B

The African hair type provides the best air flow/ventilation and also sun protection in tropical climate
Looking at extreme northern populations like Eskimo and Sami people straight hair is the norm
what are mongols, descendants of genghis khan? is there anything special about them genetically

Dr. B

I was going to reply the same about my hair being thick and it keeps my head hot. I do wear a sun hat to keep my hair from being bleached. In winter I pull the bed covers over my head often. And I do wear a hat in winter especially outside but inside sometimes too. But to bed? I look awful with smashed hair. If that's you in the photo obviously you do not have that problem.

I am 77 and still have natural blonde hair. It is wavy. I have to say that I have lost 1/3 the hair I had when younger but it's still thick. Fortunado? Well, I count on Ray's ideas. When I first found Ray my hair was getting gray and I used a rinse. After a few months of following his info, I noticed my hair was blond again. What? It's surprising.
thats like Trump! hes also 76 or 77, still has blonde hair. I wonder if he does any Peat stuff, i heard he doesnt smoke or drink, likes fast food

X3CyO

I'm going to ask my mom if I don't have a big brother hidden in an English speaking country ah ah. More seriously I have always found thinning hair more attractive than thick hair. Unless you go to the hairdresser regularly, thick hair always ends up looking like a bunch of ***t with hair spikes. Did you also have dandruff?
I have more dandruff now than I did before.

Thick hair if it's not straight, can definitely quite easily become a matted mess.

TeslaFan

I have thick, dark, and wavy hair, and it curls up at the last half an inch to an inch - sometimes more and sometimes less. I tend to associate more curling with feeling better, though I haven't really ran any tests to verify. I also noticed that sometimes supplementing copper (especially if I have not done so in a while) increases the curliness. I suspect curliness may depend on some copper enzyme. Obviously, genetics plays a role, too, as we can notice that Nordic and Russian (basically far from equator) people tend to mostly have thin and straight hair, and that curliness increases in frequency as we move towards Equator.

Dr. B

I have thick, dark, and wavy hair, and it curls up at the last half an inch to an inch - sometimes more and sometimes less. I tend to associate more curling with feeling better, though I haven't really ran any tests to verify. I also noticed that sometimes supplementing copper (especially if I have not done so in a while) increases the curliness. I suspect curliness may depend on some copper enzyme. Obviously, genetics plays a role, too, as we can notice that Nordic and Russian (basically far from equator) people tend to mostly have thin and straight hair, and that curliness increases in frequency as we move towards Equator.
melanin is also related to copper. for the most part it is darker skinned people with curlier hair, but there's exceptions with mixed race people, and some arabs/jews and possibly europeans who have curly hair that's also light colored.

This thread is Planck's constant level IQ

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

This thread is Planck's constant level IQ
Our BAD bro - we apologize that we aren't pseudo-intellectuals that like to talk about electricity and sh*t and APOLOGIZE for talking about some real-world people-type stuff - I SUPPOSE we should all just follow Tesla's lead and just be madman scientist loners and not pursue women as well because electricity and sh*t is so much more interesting right Tesla ?

Cloudhands

curly hair is a result of higher electronegativity in the hair strand that results in the hair coiling toward itself. im unsure about what this means in a bioenergetic context.

Steed

curly hair is a result of higher electronegativity in the hair strand that results in the hair coiling toward itself. im unsure about what this means in a bioenergetic context.
Maybe curly hair has a slightly different amino acid structure or a slight difference in organisation. As straight hair can be, at least partly, by a neandethal gene, this would not be surprising.

What that has to do with being genetically superior is, at best, ignorant. Blatant statements about genetic superiority in general are also ignorant, at best.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

What that has to do with being genetically superior is, at best, ignorant. Blatant statements about genetic superiority in general are also ignorant, at best.
So what you're saying is that:

A trait that creates a more ideal metabolic environment is NOT "superior" in any way shape or form and is an ignorant statement to even imply - is that what you are saying Dybala ?

Also - shouldn't you be at Juventus practice right now ? The manager is not going to like it if you're sneaking in bathroom breaks to use your phone just saying you got to stay focused if you want to get better man.

Genetically superior curly hair man vs. trash genetics straight hair man according to @JamesGatz

Attachments

• masvidal-askren.gif
    masvidal-askren.gif
    5.9 MB · Views: 55
OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Genetically superior curly hair man vs. trash genetics straight hair man according to @JamesGatz
Yes SIR - why do you think Jake Paul chose Askren instead of Masvidal ? He too knows of the curly hair power hidden under Askren's non-chalant attitude - it is good to see you finally realize the truth to what I am saying Tesla

Back
Top Bottom